The New Student

My Girl

 

You were on your way to your locker to get some books. Then as you got a book from you lockers it accidently dropped, suddenly a gentlemen went to pick up your book.

???: I believe this is yours.

You: Thanks!

As you took the book, you suddenly looked into his eyes, and your heart started beating fast.

???: Miss?

You: Oh, uh, sorry. Thanks!

???: Ahaha, well nice meeting you here. Hope I’ll be able to see you around campus again!

You: Wait!

He quickly ran off.

You: [He was so cute, I couldn’t get his name though! He must be new, I guess.]

Then you went to the library to return your books. As you were checking out the books, you over-heard some girls.

Girl1: He’s cute, huh!?

Girl2: I know right!? Too bad, he’s a senior!

Girl3: Well then, we have a new oppa!

Girl1: I think Minwoo’s still cuter though!

Girl2: No! The new guy is!

Girl3: They’re both cute, but not compared to the 2 twin looking guys that were with unnie!

Librarian: Shush! This is a library, please be quiet and respectful!

Girls: Sorry!

You seemed confused as you were listening to their conversations. Then you left the library and saw a text message.

Message: “Yah Seohyunnie, let’s go to the park! ~ With love, Youngmin<3”

You smiled and headed to the park. On the way, you past by a fancy black car and saw “his” face. You quickly looked away and started to run.

Minwoo: Stop the car please.

His driver stopped the car as he ran outside to chase after you.

Minwoo: Yah! Until when are you going to stop ignoring me!?

You stopped.

You: Until I’m finally out of your life…

Then you continued running over to the park.

Minwoo: Seohyun!

------------

You finally reached the park trying to catch your breath, then you looked back to see if he was following behind you.

Kwangmin: What’s wrong? You seemed to be in a hurry.

You: Oh, it was nothing…

Youngmin: Were you really that excited to see us!? Haha, don’t worry you didn’t keep us waiting!

Then you guys went on the swings, Kwangmin was pushing you to go higher as you were next to Youngmin. Although you were really quiet.

Kwangmin: Hmm, Seohyun, you’ve been quiet. Anything bothering you?

You: No, I’m just not really in the mood today, that’s all.

Kwangmin stopped pushing your swing and looked deep into your eyes. Kwangmin: Seohyun, I’ve known you for more than 2 years now, I know when something’s wrong.

You: Kwangmin…

Youngmin: Yah! Kwangmin, don’t get too close to her!! She’s mine~ !

---------

Later on that night, your brain wouldn’t let you shut up. You were thinking too much. You were thinking about who the new kid was, the twins, and of course Minwoo.

You: [I wonder who you are… I wonder why you both would still like me after all these years… and you, I wonder why I can’t stop thinking about you when I shouldn’t…] –sigh

---------

The next day, you were called over to the office.

You: Yes, Principal! You called?

Principal: Mhm, since I guess you’re not busy, would you like to give one of our VIP’s a tour?

You: VIP?

Principal: Yes, he’s a VIP, his astounding grades are really good. He studied all the way from the US. In fact, here he is.

It was that same guy that picked up your books the day before.

Him: Oh, look it’s you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai guise! Sorry for a long time without an update! >.<

Hope you guys like this chappie! I’ll update soon! :3

Hehehe, guess who the new guy is! I’ll give you a clue, he’s either in groups, b1a4, Infinite, SHINee, or in Boyfriend. Happy guessing~