Missing You

My Girl

 

You woke up early today, barely getting sleep from the night before. You took a deep breath and started your day, back at school. You were just so tired, physically and mentally.

When you arrive, you were expecting to see Minwoo and the film crew. But instead there was no one. You were curiously looking for them, but not making it seem like you were. You looked around the benches where you and Minwoo sat on your most recent filming on Friday.

-Flashback-

You were on the bench next to Minwoo, there wasn’t a lot of people yet because they let the both of you have some free time before the filming.

You: Aigoo, why are you guys here?

Minwoo: Obviously… for you. We’re supposed to be filming, bby.

You: DO NOT CALL ME THAT EVER AGAIN.

You shot a glare at Minwoo which scared him and also made him chuckle.

Minwoo: I won’t call you baby anymore, baby~

You rolled your eyes and got ready to leave the bench.

Minwoo: Yah, where you going? We’re still going to film.

You: Minwoo, you know I’m the school’s president, I can’t go slacking off all the time. I’m supposed to be in a meeting. You know how embarrassing it is to just let your secretary go instead of yourself? I’m not supposed to be slacking off like this, just because you have free time doesn’t mean I always do…

You crossed your arms and took a deep breath.

You: I’ve been missing way too many meetings… what kind of president am I?

Minwoo felt bad and frowned.

Minwoo: I’m sorry. You’re right… just because I have free time, doesn’t mean you do. Don’t worry in two weeks, I guess it’ll be over. I’m sorry for you having to put up with me. I should have known, stupid of me to think of myself…

You looked at him feeling guilty. You didn’t want to mean it in a way to hurt his feelings, but that does happen when you don’t notice.

You: Sor—

Director: Let’s get this day over with… 1, 2, 3, start!

-Flashback Ends-

You took a deep breath as you remembered that bad memory of making him feel bad. You suddenly remember couple more things that highlighted what happened at that bench that week.

~~

He fed you as other girls were fangirling.

Minwoo: Eat up, Seohyun! Or else, I’ll feed my fans instead.

You put on a jealous look, “just for the show” supposedly, but it seemed that you really were. You snobbed him and ate your own food by yourself.

Minwoo: Meanie… just say “ahh”

You gave him the “stare” and just sat there saying “ahh” and ate the food.

Minwoo: That’s my girl!

He kept smiling and laughing when he said that. And the fangirls were all giggling. You were dumbfounded, not knowing what to feel. But we all know, you had the butterflies.

~~

He was reading a story for you there.

Minwoo: Read for me!

He put on some aegyo. Aegyo would usually pass for you, but you just felt mean and said no.

You: You have eyes and a brain, you read yourself.

Minwoo: Waeyo!? You’re my girl, you’re supposed to read for me!! -pouts

You: There’s so many people who can’t read by themselves. You can read by yourself. Be grateful.

Minwoo: Meanie… you’re always so serious!! C’mon please!? If you don’t I’ll just read to you~

You: No thank—

Minwoo cut you off by him starting to read the first sentence of the love story novel. As he was reading, his voice echoed through your mind and made your heart stutter.

After Minwoo said the line, “And even if he left just like that, she still waited, even if she had nothing to be sure about waiting for, she still did. Because she loves him…” he looked at you with his glistening eyes. You both felt that connection where no one was talking but the feelings were just in the air. That line he read struck your heart as you felt the connection you were unsure of. Minwoo smiled at you and continued reading the novel.

~~

Minwoo was so tired that one day, he slept on your lap.

Minwoo: I’m tired.

You: Go home, go to sleep.

Minwoo: Ani! I want to sleep on you!

You: ert!!!

Minwoo: Aish! I didn’t mean it that way! You’re the byuntae for thinking wrong!

You both laughed until Minwoo tiredly yawned.

Minwoo: I’m so tired…

You: Why do you feel so tired?

Minwoo: I barely get to have time to go out and even rest now. Being a celebrity isn’t so easy, you know?

You: Then why’d you choose that path?

Minwoo: Because…

You: Because what?

Minwoo: Because I wanted to see you again…

You became quiet as you were feeling such feelings that were too strong for words.

Minwoo: Seohyun, I—

You: Go to sleep.

You patted your lap signaling him to rest there. Minwoo smiled and got the sign. He gladly laid there and looked at you into the eyes before going to his nap.

Minwoo: Cutie.

He smiled and shut his eyes. He was so tired he fell asleep within a few minutes. You played with his hair and sighed.

You: [Stop making me feel this way…]

~~

All those memories, they made both of you feel like a real couple. It seemed so real, as you both were filming, you didn’t even take much notice of the filmers like you did. You remembered the last thought of him sleeping on your lap and you also remembered that hurtful thing you told him. “just because you have free time doesn’t mean I always do…” You didn’t realize how hurtful and selfish that sentence was until you gave much thought about it. You ended up feeling bad even more.

Lunch and the rest of the day were boring and full of thoughts, you can’t lie to yourself, you did miss him.

You: [Where are you?]

Someone tapped your back and you quickly turned around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ke ke ke~ I'm so evil for putting a cliffhanger. :3

Anyways, enjoy le story! ^^