Heartbreaker

My Girl

 

-Continued of Minwoo’s flashback-

Angela: As you see, I’ve liked you for a long time now…

Minwoo: Why?

Angela: What? What do you mean why?

Minwoo: Why would you like me? Why not L?

Angela: Because, you’re the one that I have feelings for! Please No Minwoo, accept my feelings!

Minwoo remembered what L had said, that he didn’t want her to get hurt. So Minwoo just smiled and gave Angela a big welcoming hug. L looked at them from a distance…

L: You better not hurt her, No Minwoo.

-Minwoo’s POV-

It’s sad, sad how our friendship ended because of a girl. I admit, it’s kind of dumb. But it’s not my fault or L’s fault, neither is it Angela’s fault. It was no one’s fault, both of them were just in love… but maybe with the wrong person.

Within a short time, I couldn’t hurt her anymore. I just had to end it… That’s why even L hated me even more. Even though I thought I did him a favor. I thought I gave him the advantages of her if he was to comfort her, but I don’t know… He still doesn’t like me and I’m pretty sure whatever I do, it probably won’t stop him from having revenge on me, and he’ll just continue to hurt her.

-Flashback ends-

Youngmin: So, you’re trying to say, L’s only in for Seohyun because he wants revenge!?

I nodded.

Youngmin: Well Seohyun has to know this!

Kwangmin: Wait, she can’t. She won’t believe us.

Youngmin: You never know unless you try! Plus, what are we to do if L’s the one to capture her heart!?

Me: Then I guess… we’ll just have to fight for her!

Youngmin: That’s right! I’m not just going to let L take her away because of some revenge!

--------

The next day, you were on your way to school. Suddenly a voice started calling your name.

Voice: Seohyun!

You turned around to see who it was. It was L.

You: Oh, Myungsoo!

L: I told you, you don’t have to call me that! Why so formal?

You: Because you’re so… lame!

L: No, you’re the lame one!

L was making up jokes and pick-up lines to try to impress you. On the other hand, you kept giggling and laughing. You two both kept walking until you guys reached school.

L: Hey, would you like to go get breakfast with me?

You: I guess, I didn’t eat anything this morning. I just need to get something in my locker. You can go if you want.

L: No, I’m going with you first! I’ll wait!

You: Haha, ok. [L’s been so nice to me, why is that?]

After you got some books from your locker, you and L went to the cafeteria.

L: Let me help you carry some books!

You: No thank you! I’m fine.

L: No! Let me help please!?

You: Ugh, fine! But don’t complain if it’s too heavy!

L: Ok!

He smiled and took the books from you. As you two went to go eat breakfast, you noticed L kept staring at you.

You: Yes? Is there anything on my face?

L: No! Nothing at all… [She’s so cute, specially when she eats. Haha… wait, am I starting to actually fall for her? Wait, no. I can’t. This wasn’t part of the plan…]

You: Oh my gosh! Will you stop staring? You’re making me feel uncomfortable!

L: Sorry. You’re just so cute.

You turned bright red.

L: Yes Miss President, you are cute! Anyways, may I ask you for dinner later?

You: Huh? Why do you sound so formal this time?! But yeah, sure, of course we can have dinner together! ^_^

-------------

After school, L was walking home with a big smile on his face.

L: [Why is it that I feel so happy that she said yes? I mean what if I do fall for her? Nothing wrong would happen right? I hope so. Haha.]

As he was close to his house. Someone tapped his shoulders.

Minwoo: Yah, I told you to back off and not hurt her didn’t I?

L: Well I can’t…. because I’m serious. I’m falling for her, and she is too. What are you going to do about it? She’s happy with me, not you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haven't updated in a while! Sorry guys! <3

Hope you like the chapter ? Comment please! ;D