Will you be my girlfriend?

My Girl

Setting begins during lunch on a school day, it shows what everyone does at their spare time. Most girls are gossiping and walking around. Boys playing baseball, basketball, soccer, or whatever sport there is. Other students eating in the cafeteria and whatever they do. And they you are, Seohyun Park, walking around with head phones on as you read a book. You’re just there, and as you sat down, people started making fun of you, but you could care less as you multi-tasked. You were just reading on your own little world until some girl took off your head phones and started talking to you.

-Your POV-

Girl: Yah, why are sitting here?

You: Because I can.

You put your head phones back on. The girl got pretty mad and called her other friends. But you didn’t care, you just sat there and continued doing what you were doing.

Girl2: Hey Seohyun, sit somewhere else. You don’t belong where we sit. Go away.

You took off your headphones.

You: Did you buy these benches? Do you live here or something? Why don’t you go away?

Girl3: Hey, you have attitude!

You: Says you. Whatever, I’ll be leaving at my own will. Don’t think I left because you said so. I don’t like you girls either.

The girls got mad as you started to walk away from them. Another one of them couldn’t stand it and decided to trip you. You fell down, a lot of people started laughing at you.

You: [In your head: C’mon Seohyun, all they can do is laugh. Don’t get your inner self out! Don’t do it! Oops too late!]

You stood up with a smile on your face.

You: Was that supposed to hurt? Is that why you’re laughing? I pity you guys, you’re all the same. Immature

Girl4: And that’s coming from a Freshman!

You were ready to bang your first into her, but then 3 boys stopped you. One blonde kid with a twin that looks like him but a brown colored hair, and a boy with a babyface. The twins stopped you from doing so.

Blonde Twin: Hey, isn’t that a little unfair? Four girls against one.

The two twins helped get you up and the boy with the babyface, he looked kind of mad.

Babyface Boy: Hyung! What are you doing? She was fighting against the Noonas! Why help her?

Brown-haired twin: You got that wrong, the Noonas were fighting against such an innocent girl.

Babyface Boy: Innocent!?

You seemed to see that the baby face boy doesn’t like you. But the twins were kind and led you to a room to help heal your scratch.

You: Aren’t you two the President and Vice Presidents?

The twins: That’s us!

You: Then, who’s he? –you pointed at the boy with the babyface

Babyface Boy: Yah! I’m important too, okay!? I’m their dongsaeng, No Minwoo. I’m just as good as my hyungs!

Brown-haired twin: I’m Kwangmin and he’s Youngmin. –he points to his twin

You: Oh, well I’m Seohyun Park.

Minwoo: Pfft, no one asked.

Youngmin: Minwoo! Well, it seems you have a scratch, here, I’ll take care of it.

Minwoo: Hyung! What are you doing?

Kwangmin: We’re just going to help her out.

The two took out the first aid kit and started to help you out.

You: Wow, you guys are so nice. [I never thought anyone would be nice to me… weird]

Kwangmin: So, why don’t you tell us about yourself?

You: There’s nothing interesting going on in my life…

The bell rang for you to go back to class, so you headed out.

You: Well, thanks for everything!

Youngmin: Aha, no problem. I’d like to know more about you, you seem like an interesting person.

You smiled and then made your way back.

Kwangmin: Seohyun Park… I’ve finally got to meet her.

Youngmin: She’s so beautiful, don’t you think?

Minwoo: Hyungs, what are you guys talking about?! She’s annoying!

Kwangmin: More like interesting.

Youngmin: We finally got to be friends with her, hmm, one of us should as her out.

Minwoo: Wait, wait, what? Why would you ask her out? She’s a freshman and she’s not that smart, hyung!

Kwangmin: Ok, Youngmin, we’ll see who wins her heart.

Minwoo: Hyung!! No!!!

It’s been a week since you’ve been friends with The Jo Twins and Minwoo. The Jo Twins are nice and caring towards you, but Minwoo shows that he doesn’t like you. It was Friday after school, the boys were at the President’s room talking during lunch.

Youngmin: Kwangmin, it’s been a week now, who do you think she’ll choose?

Kwangmin: Why don’t we find out?

Minwoo: Hyung! What are you guys going to do?!

Youngmin: We’re going to find out which of us she likes better by asking her out.

Minwoo: What? When?

Kwangmin: Today.

Youngmin and Kwangmin were making their way out the door to look for you, but Minwoo stopped them.

Minwoo: You can’t!

Youngmin/Kwangmin: Why not?

Minwoo: Because… I like her!

The twins looked at each other and smiled, Minwoo turned red.

Youngmin: Is that why you always seemed mean to her? Aha, ok then dongsaeng, you can have her.

Kwangmin: We’ll come when you ask her.

Minwoo looked confused, but then they already left the room. They went to look all over for you, then they saw you sitting down reading on a bench.

Youngmin: Go for it, Minwoo, she’s alone.

Minwoo went up to you and others looked over at him. You saw him coming your way, you just waved and smiled.

Kwangmin: Goodluck!

Minwoo was shaking a bit.

You: Hmm?

Minwoo: Will you be my girlfriend?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, hope you guys liked it! :D

Comment or Subscribe pwease? <3