Skirts and Shorts

Give you my X.O.X.O LOVE

Hold my hand -IU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzs0Qe1_aK0

 

Her eyes shut open. She Straightened up and looked around.

The students are all over the canteen, chatting and walking around. She turned around and saw EXO K reading their books. She titled her head and asked herself *Im glad that mother thingy is just a nightmare. * she sighed in relief.

"What's wrong?" Sehun put his book down and stared at  her, "Nightmare?"

Jihyun rolled her eyes, "Doesnt matter"

"It matters, We're a couple here, we should sometimes act one"

"Aren't we already acting now?"

"We are but it would be better if we'll be able to act one as a real couple right? That would convince Hara even more. "

"What do freaking mean"

"I mean, what if Hara asked you things about me and you didnt answered it correctly? She'll think that there is something fishy about our realtionship because you dont know a single thing about me" Sehun pointed out

Jihyun nodded in understanding, "You're right" she looked at him, "But it doesnt make sense."

Sehun rolled his eyes, "Im just curious about your dream. You're even drooling"

Jihyun blushed like a tomato because of embarassment.

oh no.

*Im so*

*yuck* she thought. She feels like she's the dirtiest girl in the world. Sehun giggled at her reaction. *boom* he thought playfully.

The school bell rang. The students started to pack themselves and go their respective classrooms. EXO K one by one stood up, well except for Jihyun and Sehun. "Should I call you DG now? Drooling girl?" Sehun clapped his hands like a seagull

Baekhyun and the others shook their heads, "He's playing with her again"

"He's the maknae. He loves to play" Suho smirked.

--

The class started. The teacher enetered the classroom with a big bright smile on her face. The students wonder why? Maybe there would be good news ahead?

"Good afternoon class" the teacher greeted with her teeth showing up. The students responded, "Good afternoom teacher"

The teacher clasped her hands, "Do you know why im happy today?!" she asked exagerately. The students exchanged glances. They dont know why.

"BECAUSE WE WILL BE HAVING A CAMP FIRE PARTY TOMORROW AT OUR SCHOOL'S BACKYARD!" she announced. The students hoorayed with joy.

Jihyun shook her head, " oh yeah. They did this last year too. * She thought, *I have no one to be there with. I'll just stay in my apartment again like last year's. * she smiled.

Suddenly, a piece of paper was passed to her by Baekhyun. She looked at Baekhyun, "What is this?" "Just read it." She stared at the paper for a second before opening it.

You better not be absent tomorrow on that camp fire party or no pay for this month!!!!! I need you! -Sehun -_-

Jihyun looked at Sehun, he was facing in front with innocent eyes, "Pabo" she whispered. "I know. " Baekhyun giggled. "Sehun needs you tomorrow especially it's an open event in our school. You dont want Sehun to be by Hara tomorrow right?" Baekhyun wiggled his eye brows. Jihyun giggled and lightly pushed Baekhyun's shoulder, "Yeah. I dont want that to happen. " She smiled, "You're so funny. Do you really think Hara is like that?" she asked. "That's what she was doing when we're still kids, She's a ert really" Baekhyun pretended to puke. Jihyun laughed with glee, "You're funny"

 

 

 

Tomorrow came. It's already time for the school's Camp fire party event, Jihyun was at her locker, asual, she's picking the books she needs. "So I need my math book and my English book because I have quiz tomorrow" she nooded, "I think I also need to study in Science" she picked her science book and threw it to her back pack. Contended, she smiled and started to lock her locker.

"Hey," A familiar voice called. She froze for a moment. "Going home already eh?"

She looked at him in horror. *shoot. I was going to escape from this dork.* she cursed. She smiled sweetly at him, "Im sorry, but Ineed to. I have more assignemnts to do" she excused.

"Dont be a pabo. We dont have assignments"

"But we have quizes"

"Assignments and quizes are different"

"I dont care. I will go home now. Bye" she was about to walked out when suddenlly Sehun pulled her, "You're not coming anywhere. "

"And why?"

"You're coming with me" with that he pulled her with him.

 

 

"wear this, you cant go out in there wearing your school uniform. " Sehun ordered as he pass her the clothes

"Seriously? Why I cant? This is still my school's unIform. I can wear this" she protested.

"Follow me orders or-"

"No pay for this month. sheesh Okay I'll wear this!" she rolled her eyes before enetring the Girl's comfort room.

 

After about 10 minutes of waiting, Jihyun already came out of the comfort room.

 

"wah! I love this! " She smiled. "I think you know my style"

"No, Actually, that sweater is too cheap. It is not stylish but I think it fits you... perfectly" He looked away.

Jihyun smiled, "You know why I dont like wearing short skirts or shorts?"

Sehun looked at her with curiousity in his eyes, "w-why?"

"Because once, my father's bestfriend attempted to touch me... " She sighed,

"W-what?!"

"Y-yes, I can remember, I was 12 years old that time. I love to wear short skirts and shorts because they said it really looks good to me because I have long legs. I was so comfortable wearing those but one night, I was walking back to our house from a friend's house. While walking, I can feel that someone's following me. When I turned around I saw no one, I continued to walk and I can feel his presence again. When I turned around I saw my father's bestfriend. He tried to touch me but then someone just saved me, My father... From that day, I never wore short skirts or shorts. I had a trauma with boys too.. That's why I dont have friends.. Im afraid of boys at the same time afraid of being friends with girls because Im afraid they'll disocover my past. It is embarassing.."

Sehun stared at her, *That's why* he thought.

"Im happy that you never bought me something short. " she lightly giggled. *because you told me you're not comfortable with  it* Sehun thought. He can feel pain to her giggles. It is like she's hiding more inside of her and he's very curious to know that.

"are you afraid of me? That's why you hate me?" Sehun asked.

Jihyun stared at him.

"Are you?"

"N-no" she asnwered. Sehun sighed in relief.

"You know, you dont have to be afraid of me or to my friends. We will protect you. " Sehun said with sincere words.

"Are you joking me?"

"No, this one is real. I mean it." Jihyun softened by Sehun's words. "But, I would like to apologize by what my friends bought to you before. They obviously dont know about your pass but dont worry, I will tell never buy you short skirts and shorts. " he smiled.

Jihyun smiled back, "t-thanks".

Sehun nooded and slipped his hand to hers. Jihyun got shock by the sudden action, "W-wha-"

"Hara must see we're sweet. Didnt you noticed?! We're wearing couple sweater!" Sehun hissed. Jihyun just realized that. "O-h"

Sehun facepalm himself, "Come on, Im hungry, let's meet the guys" with that they walked walked away and went to the camp fire party.