History

Give you my X.O.X.O LOVE

Hush - A Pink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wSa7ag7SQw

--

It was lunch time and everyone in class run away to the hallway to meet their precious friends. Jihyun was busy packing her books and didnt noticed that Hara is staring at her with her eyes on fire *I hate her. I hate her. She stole my Sehun's heart! I own that heart!* she growled. Jihyun, finished packing her books, went out of the room and went to the locker to drop the books she doesnt need anymore.

Hara sliently followed her down the hallway and to the lockers. *We have quiz in English later! I forgot. * She shook her head and grab her english book. She locked her locker and walked towards the canteen to eat her lunch.

*Tss. I didnt know that Sehun likes girls who are so ugly. * Hara hissed and followed Jihyun up to the canteen.

 

"Headache go away..." Sehun deadly mumbled. Chanyeol poked his temple and said "You idiot should had told us that Hara will attend our school!" he hissed, Why would I do that?" Sehun asked.

"So we had drop out here already and went to another school" Baekhyun replied while chewing his kimchi.

"Eomma didnt even told me that she'll be studying here! Dont blame me! Blame eomma! " Sehun hissed.

"Hara is still Hara. Her physical appearance is the only that changed. " Suho shook his head, "I agree wth you" Kai nodded.

"Speaking of hara..." D.O pointed. They followed the direction D.O is pointing and saw Hara walking towards their table. Sehun's eyes widened, "HIDE ME HYUNG!!" He covered his face with Suho's uniform.

"Hi guys!" she smiled. She scanned the table and saw Sehun behind Suho's uniform, "Hi Sehun" she greeted.

Baekhyun shook his head and said "Hara-"

"Your friends are familiar, did we met before? " Hara asked.

"YES. WE'RE EXO K. DONT TELL US YOU CANT REMEMBER US. " Chanyeol hissed.

"I cant " She answered sweetly, *Because we're hiding whenever you will approach our group! And Sehun cant stupidly run because he has asthma! He'll get  scolded when he got attacked by it!* Baekhyun thought.

Hara walked towards Sehun and put her hand on her shoulders, "Hey Sehun can I eat lunch with you?" She asked ily. *boys like this style*  she thought.

"N-NO!" he shooed her away.

"B-but why?!" Hara corssed her arms over her chest then pouted. Sehun looked around the canteen and spotted Jihyun sitting alone on her desk. Sehun turned around to face Hara and said "Because Im going to spend time with my GIRLFRIEND" he stood up and walked towards Jihyun's table.

"W-wha-" EXO K's jaws dropped. Hara's face grew red and angry when he saw Sehun running towards Jihyun's table.

" So, the noun in this sentence is this" she wrote on her scratch paper her answers and took a bite of her tuna sandwich. She was peacefully studyinga lone when someone sat beside her and pulled her closer to him. "pretend!" he whispered. "What?!" she turned just to see Sehun by her side and hugging her waist. She stepped on Sehun's foot and said "NO. Am not going to-"

"So my baby is studying here all alone! " Sehun smiled sweetly and pinched her nose. Hara was watching them from EXO K's table with an angry face. *Tss i  hate that girl really!!!* she thought. EXO K exchanged glances with blank faces, "I cant believe this" Kai spoke. Suho stared at them, *Suho, they're just pretending.. Am I right? Sehun would never like his own enemy!*

Sehun kept on doing sweet thing around Jihyun like biting on her sandwich and Jihyun would just stare at him. When he realized that Hara stepped out of the canteen, he sighed in relief and stood up from his seat, "yuck" he threw. Jihyun stepped on his foot that made Sehun growl in pain. "I hate you! Go away from me!" she grab her belongings and walked away with red cheeks.

Sehun shook his head and stick a tongue out. "Nado!" he yelled.

Jihyun went to the comfort room and splashed water on her face. She looked at her reflection on the mirror and sighed *Why am I so nervous that time...* she recalled what happened awhile ago. Jihyun shook her head and splashed water on her face. *No! No! *

--

[Jihyun's POV]

[FLASHBACK]

 

I was 10 years old when I started liking this boy named Oh Sehun. I was in 6th grade and still inlove with his charms. I never talked to him because Im afraid that he'll snob me. Im happy seeing and cheering him from afar. I love his smile, his nose, his lips and his eyes. I love everything about him.

Sometimes I wish I was a boy so that I can be friends with him and spend more time with him, like the drama Hana Kimi!

But those are dramas and fictions, fairytales are not true. *sighs*

That day.. It's Valentines day. I've decided to give him chocolates that I made by myself the whole night! Im so excited to give this to him and confess. I know from the very first day that he wont like a girl like me. I guess he likes girls who are pretty and popular. He likes y girls... well I admit Im chubby.

Walking to towards his classroom makes my knees grow weak. Bare with me knees!

Standing now infront of his classroom's door makes me want to faint. I can do this!

I popped my head inside his classroom but didnt saw any signs of him and no one's inside the classroom. I sighed and decided to put the chocolates on his desk. "You'll love this! It's dark chocolates! I know how much you love dark chocolates" I smiled and left the classroom with the chocolates on his desk. Too bad I cant confess to him... maybe next year I guess?

I decided to go to my locker to grab some books when I saw that there were students gathered around. Curious, I squeezed myself in and in my shock. I saw Sehun holding my parent's picture frame on his hand and my mom's bracelet that's broken on the floor. My face fell and disspointment strikes my heart. Did he just broke my parent's remembrance? Why is my locker open? I looked at my locker and saw someone broke the padlock. I turned my head back to Sehun and saw the hammer on his side.

I grew angry and pushed him away. "What are you doing?! " I asked and hugged my parent's broken frame. The broken glass caused me to have wounds but I dont care. I grab from his hand my mom's bracelet. "why did you broke this?! What did I do to you?!" The students laughed at my ugly sobbing face.

"I-I-" sehun tried to explain but I blocked him by saying..

"You bastard! I hate you! You always bully other people! You even broke my mom's bracelet! Didnt you know how important this is to me?! I hate you! You ostrich!" I cried out.  "You're personality is so ugly! Why on earth are you still here on earth?! You are so bad! Your parents must be so sad that they have a child as selfish as you! " I added

Sehun sighed and stood up, My eyes traveled to the tip of his lips, Why do you have blood on your precious lips?. I shook my head by the thought. "You dont know me. If you hate me then I hate you too! You Pig! " with that he walked away from the crowd with his friends on his back. I continued to cry, I wont be able to wear my mom's bracelet anymore... Suddenly a white guy just offered his handkerchief to me and said, "You look ugly when you cry. Here, take this" he then wiped my tears away and then wrapped the handkerchief to my arm who's bleeding, "Go to the clinic now" after that he left.

After that day Sehun became my official enemy. I hate the feeling but I tried my best to forget my feelings for him. I tranfered school just to forget him but in my surprise Sehun transfered at my new school too in coincidence with his pack.

Sehun is my worst nightmare.

I hate him.

 

[End of Flashback]

[End of POV]

 

--

Sehun went back to his seat and drop his head on the table. "Hey, you didnt told us that Jihyun and You have a secret relationship." Kai raised a brow.

"Yuck! Never" Sehun answered, "We're just pretending to be a couple infront of Hara so that Hara would stay away from me. " 

"Good idea dude but I think Jihyun is not that type of girl who would do such a thing, specially to you" Baekhyun smirked.

"I think you should hire her as your fake girlfriend so you wont be able to worry about Hara chasing you. When you hire Jihyun then you can grab her anytime. " D.O suggested. "You know, Jihyun is a poor girl living alone on her apartment. She needs money. "

Sehun thought about D.O's idea. "I dont know" Sehun sighed.

"But can I ask? In all the girls in our school, why choose Jihyun as your fake girlfriend? " Suho asked

"It's because he came to my house 3 days ago. Hara just came back that day and she's already chasing me like a hungry animal. You know that feeling that she's talking about marriage already?! And exactly Jihyun came and asking for her alarm clock. I dont know who told her that her alarm clock is with me but damn she's too scary to come my house and enter our gates. " Sehun expalined.

*Opps* Suho smiled.

"The best idea for now is D.O's idea. " Kai nodded. "She'll be a great help to make Hara go back to America" Chanyeol added.

Sehun sighed and buried his face on the table "I have no choice." he cried out.