First job

Give you my X.O.X.O LOVE

No No No - A Pink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-FvZaaLKSI

--

"P.E class is so torturing me." she groaned in pain and headed towards her apartment. Today she's  home early because she cant stand anymore the pain of her back. "aw aw aw" she cried every step she takes.

When finally arrived at the building, she took the elevator and pushed the 10th floor where her room is. She waited a little and when the door opened she immediately jumped off the elevator.

She stood infront of her apartment's door and unlocked it with her keys. Opened, she entered but someone just grab her hand and dragged her away causing her to struggle in a painful situation. "argh!" she cried out.

Sehun looked at her and realized that she's in pain. Jihyun kneeled down while her hand is punching her back, "Aw aw aw" she cried. Sehun, for the first time, got concern and kneeled down, "A-are you alright? " He asked.

"DO I DAMN LOOK ALRIGHT?!" Jihyun hissed and groaned.

Sehun mentally poked his head and shook his head. "aw aw aw!" Jihyun tried to stand but it hurts. Sehun rolled his eyes and held Jihyun's arm but he was shock when her temperature is hot. "Wait, you're hot!" he panicked. "I know" Jihyun mumbled. Sehun doesnt have any choice, he stood up and offered his back to Jihyun. "Hop in" he ordered. " NO. i CAN walk" she attempted herself to walk but she failed. "You're one stubborn girl" Sehun got annoyed.

"I hate you. Why are you here ostrich?! " Jihyun asked harshly. "Doesnt matter" Sehun stood up and carried her bridal style. Jihyun's eyes widened and suddenly her heart fluttered on Sehun's sudden action. *S-sehun..* This is like a scene from fairytales she thought. She never imagined herself being carried by her first love and first enemy in life. "Dont stare at me. It makes me want to puke" Sehun spoke. Jihyun throw her thoughts away and punched Sehun on his chest. "aw!" he groaned. "Ostrich" she mumbled.

 

Sehun lay her down to her bed. Jihyun fell asleep a few minutes and it looks like her fever is rising. Sehun didnt know what to do so he looked around, *It's just small. I wonder how can she manage to live in this kind of place? My bathroom is bigger though* he thought. He looked at Jihyun who's suffering from back pain at the same time fever. He grab his phone and called his friends to accompany him.

Minutes later his friends arrived in Jihyun's apartment. D.O run towards the bedroom and put his palm to Jihyun's forehead, "Hmm~ She's hot" he sighed. He turned around and said "We need to buy her medicine. "

"Okay then, Me, Chanyeol and Suho will buy it" Baekhyun volunteered. D.O nodded " okay "

The three boys went out to buy Jihyun a medicine. Kai, Sehun and D.O are the only onces who were left. D.O ordered Kai to get ice and wrap it with a clean towel. Kai did as what he said. "Hmm~ Maybe this is because of her back pain. Usually this is what happens when a person is suffering from back pain. " he guessed. "Good job D.O" Sehun praised.

"So, you really did what I told you huh? " D.O smirked.

"I have no choice, right? She'll be a big help" Sehun sighed.

" I  always observe Jihyun. I think she's a nice girl and a caring one too. Maybe she just needs someone to count on." D.O smiled.

"What do you mean?" Sehun asked.

" Didnt you noticed? Nobody wants to be friends with her since we're elementary because everyone thinks she's a bad person. Because everybody thought that she's the one bullying you and the one who always starts the fight between you two. " D.O smiled "But I think she's contented to have an enemy like you. Because atleast she has someone to talk to.. well in the way that's negative" D.O giggled.

"Are u a stalker D.O?" Sehun corssed his arms over his chest.

"Nope, Im just a good observer. Sehun, I observe always observe her actions. Trust me she'll be a big help to make Hara run away from you. " D.O added.

"Hmm~" he nodded "you sound cool dude" Sehun praised.

"Thanks dude. I know Im cool" D.O smirked.

--

She slowly opened her eyes. *argh~ My back is stil aching* she thought. She adjusted her eyes to the lights.

"So you're awake" A familiar voice spoke. *S-sehun?!* She screamed. She turned to her side just to be greeted by Sehun's face. "I waited for 3 consecutive hours for you to wake up." he said coldly.

"What are you doing here?" Jihyun asked painfully. Sehun gulped and looked away "Let me tell you this straight" he stood up and sat on the side of her bed "I need you to be my girlfriend"

Jihyun's eyes widened in horror and sat up, "Aw!" she complained. "You idiot should think before you say such things." Jihyun hissed, "We both know that we hate each other. Why would I do that huh? Im not a fool! So, NO NO" she waved her index finger.

Sehun stood up and crawled on top of her "YES YES, You maybe my enemy but I really need your help. Hara wants me but I dont. If she found out that Im single, you'll just wake up tomorrow Im her son's father. " He sighed "I have no choice. I lowered my pride okay? I dont want to get engaged with a crazy girl like Hara. I promise that when she gives up loving me and goes back to America we'll stop this" Sehun truthfully promised.

"Why me? Why not the other girls in school?" Jihyun asked.

"Because I already introduced you as my girlfriend to her remember? Blame yourself for coming to my house without asking permission" Sehun hissed and pulled himself up.

"So, are you blaming me for my situation now? You know if you just didnt stole my grandmother's alarm clock then this wont happen!" Jihyun put her arms over her chest and pouted.

Sehun rolled his eyes and remembered what D.O and the others told him "Lower your pride and be a gentle man"

*tss. I could just punch this stubborn girl here. I hate this situation too! Who on earth would want his enemy to be his girlfriend?! * Sehun smiled at Jihyun and said "Please?" he pleaded,

"No"

"please?"

"NO"

"I WILL PAY YOU"

Jihyun frozed and looked at Sehun with a 'really' look. Sehun smirked and said "You heard me right, Im going to pay you for this. "

Jihyun thought deeply about this decision *Sehun is a rich person. He'll pay me for just pretending to be his girlfriend. I need money now to help Nurse Lay oppa in paying for my tuition fee and for my apartment. This will be a big big big help. * she thought.

*She's thinking hard. D.O hyung you're so smart* Sehun smirked.

"How much?" Jihyun asked

"How much do you need? " Sehun asked. "I can pay your rent here in this apartment. I can buy you groceries every week and even pay for your tuition fee. " he proudy said.

"Hmmm." she thought for awhile "Any amount is enough. " She sighed. *Dont fool me. I just saw your bills on your mini bulletin board outside your bed room and I bet you really need money. * Sehun thought.

"Deal?" He held his hand out for a handshake.

"Deal" Jihyun shook his hand. "We're official couple now. Well, i set some rules though~" Sehun pulled his hand away from her.

"And what are those rules?" she raised a brow.

"Rule No. 1, You should always have time to rescue me whenever I need you and that means be with me 24/7"  he announced

"24/7?! Dude you're insane. I have my own life too!" Jihyun exclaimed.

"Relax. what exactly I mean there is that you should be there for me always. " Sehun pointed out. "Rule No.2, Payment is always after 15 days. No complains."

"Okay, you said it" Jihyun sighed

"Rule No.3 You should give me a duplicate of your key of this this apartment. "

"Is that even a rule?"

"To me" Sehun replied. "Okay okay" Jihyun rolled her eyes *this guy is weird.*

"Rule No.4 be sweet to me all the time. Everyday, every minute, every second. " Jihyun doesnt have any reaction with that because that's her main job. "And the last rule is " he leaned close to her and whispered "Be my fake girlfriend" Jihyun bit her lower lip and nodded. Sehun smiled and pulled himself. "Okay then. I need to go home Yeobu.  " he emphasized. He walked away from the room and went outside of the apartment with a big vitory smile on his face "Get ready to go back to America Goo Hara!" he jumped up and down.

*How am I going to act as a girlfriend if I dont have any experience or idea on how to act as a Girlfriend? Oh my Jihyun you're in big trouble. * She cried out *But! Maybe being sweet is enough* she sighed in relief. "Fighting" she cheered herself.

She looked around and noticed that there are beds of medicines on her study table. She gently stood up and walked towards the table. Beside the beds of medicines is a small note saying "Drink this when you wake up. The red capsule is for your back pain and the black one is a herbal medicine to make you stronger. You have a fever a while ago and Im glad that D.O and the guys came to make you feel better. Goodnight then, Fake Girlfriend. -Sehun"

Jihyun's heart fluttered and drank the medicines prepared for her. After that she went back to sleep. *Tomorrow is I will be having a big job. My first job* she thought