No

Give you my X.O.X.O LOVE

Cry - Mandy Moore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTeysmdI_Z4

--

 

Sehun spent the whole afternoon being with Jihyun. They watched movies and popped pop corns. They laughed, they talked and they share each other's love. They had fun the whole day. For JIhyun, this day is so perfect.

When the sunset comes, Sehun told her that he should be home early or else Hara would be looking for him like a sick mother. Jihyun laughed at the thought and let him go.

Jihyun and Sehun both went down from the building.

"I promise I'll be back tomorrow"  Sehun corssed his heart and gave her a heart melting smile.

Jihyun held his hand and cupped it to her face. Sehun rubbed his thumb to her cheeks and said "I think we had enough skinships today"

"Im thirsty for your touch" she pouted. She took a step forward and gave him a tight hug, "Be back tomorrow okay?"

Sehun smiled and nodded, "Of course."

Jihyun pulled out from the hug and looked at his face, "What do you want me to cook for tomorrow? Do you want curry?"

"Sounds good. " He ruffled her hair. Jihyun smiled and realized that the bus is approaching. She bit her lips and look on her feet. Sehun raised a brow and got curious why she suddenly acted like that. 

Jihyun lifted her head and looked at him once again. "I...Uhm..." she wanted to say the three words but her lips are too shy to shout it.

"What is it?"

"I... S-sehun.."

Sehun raised a brow. The bus came  and stopped. The doors are about to open when Jihyun hurriedly kissed Sehun's cheeks. Sehun's cheeks blushed. 

"I love you Sehun!" she cutely confess then she covered her face with her hands. She can feel her cheeks turn hot.

"You love stealing kisses today. What's with you?" he giggled. He pulled Jihyun's hands away from her face, once revealed, Sehun passionately kissed her. People who witness the cute scene can't stop on saying "awww" "cute couple" "they look perfect!"

Sehun pulled away and catches his breath, "I love you too, okay? Stop stealing kisses from me! You make my heart stop from beating!" Sehun chuckled "What's up with you today? " he asked.

"I just missed you so much" she confessed.

"I'll be back tomorrow, okay? I'll bring the dudes, if it's okay"

"It will be great!!!!" she cheered. Sehun smiled and checked his clock, "I'll be better going now. " He sighed and waved a hand "Bye! Take good care of yourself. " He said.

"I will! And you too!" she waved a hand.

Sehun entered the bus. Jihyun waited for the bus to go before walking back to her apartment. *Sehun will be back tomorrow* she smiled happily knowing that she'll be able to spend more time with him tomorrow.

 

 

"Who's that girl, Hara?" Without Sehun knowing, His mother and Hara followed him all along the way to Jihyun's apartment. His mother is so much in anger with what's her son is acting this pass few days and she want to know what makes him do those such things. They were hiding inside their van and watching every single move the two couples make behind their tinted windows.

"Tsk. Auntie, she's Sehun's girlfriend" Hara smirked.

" girlfriend?"

"Yes!" She cried "Auntie she's the barrier between me and Sehun! "

"I see" she smirked, "She's not perfect for Sehun. " Then she faced Hara, "I wont let anyone get sehun from you darling" she promised. Hara lightened up and nodded, "I know I can trust you auntie!!"

 

--

It was another sunshine day. Jihyun waited for Sehun to arrive and while waiting she cooked some lunch for him and for the others. She smiled as she cleans and cooks the dishes.

Smiling that she'll be able to see him again today.

Smiling because she trust him that he'll come and visit her today again and as a promise, they'll be spending time together with the rest of his friends.

She glanced at the wall clock and realized it was already past 12 noon. "Hmmmm~ maybe he had a hard time escaping again" she said. She sat on the couch and opened the television to make her busy.

 

 

"What?!?" Suho panicked as he ran towards Baekhyun's house and knocked on it's front door in  a hurry. "His mom kidnapped him?!"

"Yes!!! Me, D.O and Chnayeol are on our way to the said airport! Suho, you need to hurry! " Kai catched his breath. "Suho, hurry up!"

"Yes I will!" Suho then hang up. He opened Baekhyun's front door with his keys. He ran up to his stairs and opened his bedroom. He scanned the room and found Baekhyun sleeping peacefully in his bed. He pulled out the blankets and yelled "Baekhyun! You need to get up there!!!! Sehun is in trouble! Auntie kidnapped him!"

Baekhyun's ears perkered up, "W-what?!" he sat up.

"Y-yes!! You need to hurry!!!"

 

It was passed 4 pm in the afternoon. Jihyun slowly opened her eyes. She sat up properly and realized that she fell asleep waiting for Sehun and the others. "Hmmm~ " she pouted as she stood up and glance at the wall clock, "4pm..." she sighed.

She shook her head and headed towards her door. She put her shoes on and went out.

"I wonder where are they?" she asked herself. While waiting in front the elevator she keeps on thinking where on earth did Sehun and the others went without her? or Sehun did really have a hard time to escape from his house again? Or he got grounded again? She then realized how much she needs a phone now. She doesnt know what to do.

As the elevator opened, Jihyun's eyes widened. Infront of her is Suho and the others. She smiled and greeted.

"Hey! Where had you been guys? I've been waiting for you and Sehun for the whole day!" Jihyun pouted.

Suho looked at her and sighed. Jihyun doesnt like the way Suho look right now. "Suho? Is there something wrong?"

Suho looked at her and glanced at Baekhyun. "Baekkie?"

Baekhyun sighed and took a step forward. He held her hand and laced it. "Jihyun... Sehun is.. gone."

Jihyun's heart broke into pieces. *No. No. What do you mean?*

"S-sehun... he was taken by his mother to... Europe." Suho added.

Jihyun's eyes started to water. She cant believe this.

"A-are you joking me? Playing around me?! We just promised yesterday that we will be having a good time today and now you're telling me that his mother took him with her in Europe?! A-are you playing games with me?! We just - We just saw each other yesterday!"

"But Jihyun... " Kai tried to let out but he doesnt want to hurt her. "Jihyun.. Sehun is gone.. And we have no idea where is he now. We have no idea where is Hara too.. "

"W-what?! Hara?! "

"Hara is gone too. "

"No. NO!!! DONT TELL ME THOSE FREAKING LIES CUZ- CUZ I KNOW SEHUN WILL BE BACK!! HE PROMISED ME! " her knees gave in and she landed on Baekhyun's shoulders. She hug him so tightly and cried. "Baekkie what am I going to do now?! " she worried.

Baekhyun gulped and answered her, "Jihyun, Im here for you"

Suho and the others looked at Baekhyun suspiciously. "I wont leave you alone, Jihyun." Baekhyun added and hug her tightly.