SaturDATE Part 2

Give you my X.O.X.O LOVE

Knock Knock!

Sehun's ears perked up "FINALLY!" he exclaimed. He jumped off of his bed and run downstairs to meet Jihyun, his savior. He was about to put his shoes when suddenly Hara greeted him with a wide smile on her face. "Goodmorning sehunnie!" She beamed.

"What do you want" Sehun coldly asnwered.

Hara pouted at his cold words, "I was just going to ask you out. It's Saturday" she acted cute infront of him but it doesnt seem he's amused. "Come on! Let's go!" She cheered.

"No, Im going out with my girlfriend" Sehun asnwered while looping his shoes.

Hara rolled her eyes. She put her arms over her chest and said "So you'll choose that ugly duck over your y admirer over here?!"

Sehun sighed *She's right. Jihyun is not that pretty* he shook his head. Done, he faced Hara and said "I dont care" with that he spun around and opened the door.

*OHMAYGOODNESS* Sehun thought.

 

Sehun's eyes widened, his jaw just dropped and he even forgot to breathe. He cant believe that Jihyun is the girl infront of him now. The girl who use to have a nerdy look just become an ulzzang! Hara got curious and peeked on Sehun's side. Just like Sehun, Hara's eyes widened, her jaw dropped and cant that Jihyun is the girl infront of her.

Jihyun raised a brow and cutely pout, "I was waiting for my BOYFRIEND for almost 15 minutes here."

"I-I-I-Im s-sorry B-abe" Sehun struggling replied. *OHMYGOODNESS I'LL TAKE BACK ALL MY THOUGHTS ABOUT HER NOT BEING PRETTY AT ALL.*. Sehun scanned her from head to toe. *Her hair is straight today with a simple headband and her tied up. Her blouse suits her. She looks cute, very cute.  I've never knew that she has long legs. Oh my, Is this really Jihyun? Wow, Should I make my friends somewhat fashion designers or build them their own show titled "Nerdy to Beauty" ? * he thought.

"Babe. " Jihyun looked at him "I think we should go on our DATE now"

Sehun shook his head out from his thoughts and nodded, "O-o-okay!" with that he joined her by her side. The fake couples walked away from Hara who's jaw are still dropped. *Oh my*

--

It's a sunny 5 pm afternoon when Jihyun and Sehun arrived the Amusement Park. The place is loaded with rides everywhere and couples are everywhere too!

"So.." Sehun started to speak, "Where do you want to ride first?" He asked.

"Err" she bit her bottom lip "Are you freaking serious this is a date?!"

"What are you saying?"

"I mean, we're really DATING NOW?!" Jihyun asked.

Sehun looked away to think. *Sehun! Sehun! Are you and Jihyun dating now?* he asked himself. *No, Sehun, this is not a date! NOT A DATE!* he screamed. He faced her and said "No, why would I date you?"

Jihyun smiled widely, "good. I need to buy clothes" she smiled.

"Why would you do that?! You look se-- i MEAN you look nice with your dress today! You look..." Sehun scanned her from head to toe

"What?!"

"You look like a human today" After Sehun had said that he received a kick from Jihyun.

"So rude to your savior!" She hissed.

"Okay, okay!" he groaned in pain while hugging his knee. "Let's go" he ordered. 

--

The two arrived at Myungdeong, the place perfect for buying cheap. "W-wait" she tagged on Sehun's shirt. Sehun turned to her and realized that she's having a hard time walking. "What happened to you?" he asked with a bit concern on his words.

"My feet hurts because of this heels.. Can we please stop walking for awhile?" she asked. *Oh shoot! We walked all the way here without me realizing she's wearing heels! We should had took a taxi!* he thought.

Sehun bit his bottom lip. He turned around and bent down. "Hop in" he ordered.

Jihyun's jaw dropped, "No. I dont. " she stobbornly said.

"listen to me" 

"No, Im your savior, you should listen to me"

"And No, You're just my savior and Im your MASTER" he emphasized, "Or else you'll not be revceiving your first salary for this month"

Jihyun rolled her eyes and hissed. With hesitations, she hopped in his back.

 

"Thank you!!!" Jihyun smiled at the black sneakers she bought. She immediately wore it and smiled widely, "Im more comfortable now" she beamed.

"Sneakers and your dress doesnt match" Sehun commented.

"It's okay, I dont care whatever they tell about my fashion" She protested.

Sehun shook his head and dragged her with him. They both arrived in a mall and entered. Sehun keep on dragging her with him, *what's up to him now?!* she thought.

Sehun looked around and dragged her away again. They arrived in a place full of jeans. Sehun picked one and pulled her again with him. Next is he dragged her to a place full of shirts. He picked one sweater and pulled her again.

Sehun dragged her to the nearest fitting room and ordered her " Change your clothes. "

"B-but"

"NOW"

Jihyun immediately went inside the fitting room and changed. *Tss. This girl should be sometimes aware of her surroundings. * he then recalled what happed awhile ago.

 

"Thank you!!!!"  Jihyun smiled at the black sneakers she bought. While wearing the shoes, Jihyun didnt realized that she's wearing a short skirt. She lifted her legs to wear the sneakers. Sehun looked away, *tss. doesnt she realize that she's wearing a short skirt?!* he hissed. Looking away, Sehun looked at his back and noticed that there were boys, maybe 24 years old he guessed, looking at her legs. Sehun got irritated *erts*.

Jihyun finished wearing her sneakers and said "Im more comfortable now" she smiled widely.

*She's too innocent* he thought. *I cant tell her that there were ert guys looking at her legs. She's conservative. She'll might slap- no, she's not slapping someone's face, she's punching someone's face. * he thought. "Your sneakers and Dress doesnt match" he said instead *that's right. Buy her jeans and a shirt*

 

*Things I do for this jerk. But, oh well, I need her help. * he sighed.

The curtains slided and revealed Jihyun. She's wearing red jeans with matching sweater on top. Sehun's eyes widened, *She looks good in this kind of clothes* he complimented.

"I love this. Im more comfortable wearing this clothes that wearing a dress that's too short." she grinned.

*Yes, you're right* Sehun thought.