Differences

Give you my X.O.X.O LOVE

 

Sehun pulled her to the crowd with ther hands clasped together. "Do you want some hotdogs?" Sehun asked. Jihyun didnt dare to answer but suddenly her stomach growled, Sehun shook his head and said "Maybe you need something heavy to eat. "

Jihyun blushed. *Why is he doing this?* she thought. Sehun pulled her and bought her out the crowd of students. He spotted a vacant tree and there he went with her. "Stay here, I'll get some food!" he ordered. "Stay here, okay?" without giving her a chance to answer, he left.

Jihyun sat on the grass and waited for Sehun to come back.

Jihyun closed her eyes. She listened to her heart's heartbeat and she just realized that it's beating fast. She put a hand on her heart and felt the beating of it. *N-no..* she warned herself.

"No. Im not falling for him one more time!" she hissed. She wanted to deny that her heart still says that Sehun is the only guy she liked in her whole life. He was for her and her for him.

There was a part of her that she wants to give him another chance but there was a part of herself that says 'NO HE DOESNT DESERVE ANOTHER CHANCE'.

"N-no." she shook her head.

"No? What No?" She lifted her chin up and saw Sehun holding a lunch box wrapped with a traditional towel. She looked at the  lunch box and asked " Is that food?"

"Of course it is!" Sehun sat down beside her. Her heart reacted. "What would be put anything more in a lunchbox?" he asked. He unwrapped the lunch box and opened it.

Jihyun was greeted with different kinds of home made korean foods. It is complete with beef and meat too. "W-wow!" her eyes widened.

Sehun broke the chopstick and handed it to her. "Eat." she nodded and started to eat. "Wahh~" she admired with glee, "This is so good! Who made this?" she asked.

"My maid" he asnwered and took a bite of tteokbokki, "She's a good cook! "

"I can see, she's a good cook! I would love to learn from her!" she beamed. She smiled cheerfully but she just realized something, "Hey, where did this foods came from?"

"What a question, of course it came from where it came from. Land and water. duh" he rolled his eyes.

"No, i mean, did you prepared this before?" she asked. "It looks like it is well prepare-"

"Oh please, Im rich. This thing is just nothing but snacks to me. I always bring snacks with me"

"Oh" she stopped asking for more questions. "You're rich, you can have everything." she added.

"I dont"

"Why? You have the cars, the girls, the bestfriends, the money and everything! "

"You dont understand. I dont have things that you have"

Jihyun stared at him in disbelief, "You have freedom" he revealed. Jihyun closed and looked forward.

Sehun sighed, "I want to be free from any stress, anything that involves problems and aches"

"You're stupid"

Sehun looked at her, "Stupid?!"

Jihyun faced him, "YES, YOU'RE STUPID! "

"WHY?!"

" WHY CANT YOU BE CONTENDED OF WHAT YOU HAVE AND JUST BE HAPPY WITH IT?"

"You're impossible. "

Jihyun rolled her eyes, "That's why i hate you. You're stubborn and you're not thankful of what you have"

"You're probably wrong"

"I dont care, talk to my hand" she stretches her hand to his face. Sehun rolled his eyes, "I lost my appetite" He threw his chopsticks.

"Good, I'll enjoy this!" Jihyun cheered. She chewed another meat and vegetables. "hmmm" she smiled. Sehun stared at her for a moment and said to himself *this girl, I hate her. I dont want to be as clumsy and introvert like her. She's noisy and annoying but how can she manage to stand up alone? I have my friends with me, I have lots of them but why do I feel sometimes envy of this girl that she's very strong to stand alone with her own feet? Why do I have this feeling that if my friends will leave me I would not live any longer?* Her sighed. He looked up at the sky,

"How can you manage to live alone without someone being with you?" Sehun suddenly asked.

Jihyun swallowed her food and answered, "Secret"

"Oh come on" he groaned. Jihyun rolled her eyes, "Why would you want to know? "

Sehun lightened up, "Im just curious"

"I have a doctor taking care of me" She simply answered.

"D-doctor?"

"Yep. a sweet doctor"

"W-who?"

Jihyun sighed "It is a big secret"

"Hey, I have the right to know your secrets too! "

"Oh really?"

"YES!"

"I dont trust you."

"Why? "

Jihyun stopped from eating and it looks like she remembered something. Sehun studied her face, "why dont you trust me?"

 

It reminds her of Joong Ki, her bestfriend..

It was a rainy afternoon.

Jihyun is at middle school that time, she was a cheerful young lady with a smile that's always painted on her face. Even if the weather is bad that day, still she feels good because today she'll be meeting Song Joong Ki her bestfriend since the first day of school started.

She was passing by a coffee shop when suddenly she saw Jongki inside a coffee shop. She wondered what he's doing there because at first place they promised that they'll be meeting at the stop bus.

She smiled, "maybe he changed his mind?" she told herself. She walks to the coffee shop and entered. She scanned the shop and spotted her joongki's back, he's sitting alone at the corner.

She was about to walk towards his table when suddenly... she saw Jia, her enemy besides from Sehun.

Her jaw dropped.

"No" is the only word that escaped from . *No, maybe joongki is going to fight for me because Jia bullied me again* she thought. She sighed and walked towards their table.

"So, Tell me about Jihyun's most embarassing moment!" Jia started.

"Oh ! Jihyun is such a clumsy and stupid girl! Can you imagine?! she once mistaken a dog's shampoo as a facial wash?! how about that?!" Joongki laughed.

"WHAT?! EWW! THAT'S STUPID!"

"I know! You know, I dont really like her. She's a good friend but me as her bestfriend?! She even wrote me a letter saying that she considers me as her first friend and bestfriend! But NO NO Im not giving that title to a jerk!"

"What did you said..." Joongki heard a familiar voice, He turned around to see Jihyun on his back, with tears on her face. 

He stood up from his seat and said "Ji-jihyun!!" he panicked "Ah-eh-Hi! I told you to wait for me to the bus st--" she slapped him on his face. It left a red mark on his face. "J-jihyun" Joongki's eyes widened. 

"How dare you talk about me like that as if Im a big trash in your life? How dare you tell her my secrets that I shared with you. I TRUSTED you. "

"J-jihyun It's just a joke! I big joke!"

"What do you want from me?"

Joongki stopped.

"he doesnt want anything, he just want to make fun of you and crash you at the end" Jia said.

With that, Jihyun left the coffee shop with tears on her eyes. From that day, she never trusted anyone except for Lay who is her guardian and the one who takes care of her.

 

Sehun poked her. Jihyun went back to reality, "I-im sorry"

"Is there something wrong? "

"N-nothing." Jihyun stood up, " I better get going" With that she left Sehun without a proper goodbye. Sehun wondered why she just acted weird. He packed the lunch box and stood up. Without any hesitations, he followed Jihyun.