We meet again

Give you my X.O.X.O LOVE

 

Lonely Christmas - 2BIC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnhCvEkdxow

 

--

 

It was 10 am in the morning. It is another day. I was a sun shiny day but for Sehun and Jihyun it is a rainy day. Longing for each other's arms and wanting to be with each other's side.

 

Today Jihyun decided to have a walk at the park, the place where she and Sehun would spend their spare time after class back when they were in highschool.

 

That time when she arrived at the park, she saw a familiar figure.

 

She stared at him carefully, making sure she's seeing the person on her mind. She stood up straight and walked towards him slowly.

 

*We use to spend our time here when were in highschool* Sehun thought as he sighed and put his hand the pockets of his jacket. *I freaking miss her. When I was out of Korea I told myself I wont think about her yet my mind disobeyed me. I know she's happy with someone else but why am I still longing for her? *

 

"S-sehun?" A familiar voice called out his name. His ears perked up and slowly turned his head around. His eyes widened at the person who called his name. It was the person he's thinking a second ago. "Sehun!!!!!!" Jihyun hug him tight "Sehun you're really back! I-I miss you!"

 

Sehun just stood still there and didnt moved a bit.

 

"Sehun where had you been? Why did you left? why?"

 

"What's the point of telling you if you really want me to leave"

 

Jihyun's face fell, "Huh? W-what are you saying?"

 

Sehun pushed Jihyun away that Made Jihyun tremble a bit, "You are so caught in the act Jihyun. I should I had knew it before! You used me! How could you play with my feelings?!"

 

"Whoah! Wait dude I dont know what you're saying!"

 

"Baekhyun. YOU LOVE HIM RIGHT. "

 

Jihyun's jaw dropped, "W-what are you talking about?! Baekkie is just a friend! Your bestfriend! Suho, D.O, Chanyeol, Kai and Baekhyun! Your bestfriends! What got into you Sehun?"

 

"Dont play i-dont-know-what-you're-saying with me Jihyun! " Sehun yelled

 

Jihyun's heart broke. "Im seriously saying the truth the Sehun! Did you taught that me and Baekhyun are in a relationshi-"

 

"YES. AND I HAVE PROOFS! " Sehun hissed.

 

"Sehun you dont understand! Baekhyun and I are just FRIENDS and since when you left he was always there for me! As in he was like a big brother to me! Your bestfriends took good care of me when you were gone!" Jihyun explained. Sehun looked at her in the eyes and he can see sincerity in her eyes. "They did their best not to leave me alone just to remind that it is not the end of the road. Even though it seems impossible, I still waited for you Sehun! I waited for you! Waiting is so hard! "

 

"B-but Baekhyun hugs you and-"

 

"Seriously Sehun? I thought you know me well?" Jihyun raised a brow "I waited for you Sehun because I love you. If I dont love I wont be freaking look for you. I wont be crying over you. I wont be shouting your name when I got drunk. I just cant simply stop myself loving you. "

 

Sehun's heart fluttered to her words but still he was not convinced.

 

"Look, Sehun, I DAMN LOVE YOU DUDE. I NEVER STOPPED THINKING ABOUT YOU EVEN IT HURTS SO MUCH!" Jihyun emphasized. "Sehun, do you still love me?" she asked

 

Sehun looked away. "Dont give me that look!" she hissed.

 

"I hate you. I really hate you" Sehun looked at her "I hate you for still making me go crazy...." he sighed " because you freaking used me to get Baekhyun. " he rolled his eyes and walked pass through her.

 

Jihyun turned around and followed Sehun. Yes she followed him wherever he goes and that made Sehun freak out.

 

*Damn you Sehun I wont let you go this time! I dont want to be alone on Christmas! I want you to be with me that day! * Jihyun thought as she followed Sehun, determined and full of confidence.