Oppa's Heart

Give you my X.O.X.O LOVE

Ayiyi - Cody Simpson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yumdf314XtQ

--

He followed her through the hallway on his tip toe. He feels like a stalker stalking his fake girlfriend, he sighed. "What am I doing" he asked himself. He saw Jihyun entered the clinic, "It doesnt matter" he walked towards the clinic and stood in front of the door.

"should I come in?" he asked once again. He gripped on the door knob but stopped himself, "No". He kneeled down and put his ear on the cold door.

"hush, baby dont cry anymore" Lay hush and comforted Jihyun with a warm embrace.

"Joongki, I really hate him! " Jihyun sobbed.

*Joongki?!* Sehun thought. *Joongki?! Seriously?* looked at the door.

 

"Where is her locker....Ah! Found it!" Doyoon smirked, "Thought that I would just let my Joongki be slapped by an ugly girl like you? Now Gonna crash something important to you" Dooyoon raised the hammer up and hammered Jihyun's locker. Opened, he searched for her mother's bracelet and picture frame.

"What are you doing there?! Is that your locker?" Sehun came out of nowhere. Doyoon looked at him in panic, "-Uhm- T-his is mine!"

"I believe that locker is not yours" Sehun took a step forward, "Leave that locker alone" he warned. Hara laughed, "Are you scaring me dorky sehun?!"

"No. I mean it" Sehun said.

Doyoon hissed, he grab the picture frame and crash it to the ground. "WHAT DID YOU -" Sehun was about to attack Dooyoon when he suddenly pulled a bracelet. "Attack me or turn this into pieces?"

Sehun got really angry, "Leave please!"

"Sehun, you should know that all the people around you can actually follow your orders. " Doyoon pointed out, "I dont care" Sehun replied.

"I wonder why girls would like a guy like you? You love making this people follow your orders. Your friends, EXO K? they are just a bunch of slaves for you!" Doyoon yelled. He threw the bracelet to the ground and hammered it. Doyoon smiled he then run away leaving the hammer, "Better run away " he smirked.

Sehun kneeled down.

Students started to gather around. 

 

"That bastard. He did revenge to her. " He hissed. His hand curled into a fist. "Better not show up again Joongki or you'll be dead meat" he cursed.

Sehun is still leaning on the door while busy ursing Joongki when he didnt noticed that Lay and Jihyun was about to open the door. "I hate him. I hate hi- oof!" he crashed on the ground. "Ouch" he groaned.

"S-sehun?!" Jihyun gasped. "You did followed me?! "

Lay looked at Jihyun asked, "I- I thought he's your enemy? Why would he follow his enemy?"

"uhm- ah Oppa, I didnt told you.. about that Uh" she began to sweat. Sehun stood up and faced Lay. "Excuse me, I dont know what's your connection with her. I know that she's living ALONE so why a school nurse would sound like someone who needs to know about her? Are you her boyfriend? "

Lay's jaw dropped, *This kid really doesnt have any manners.* he thought. "Uhm" he gulped, "Im her guardian. Im the one who's taking care of her and paying her expenses in this school" Lay answered. "Who are you in her life and why would you follow her?" he added.

Sehun looked at Jihyun who's hiding behind Lay, "Tsk. Im her BOYFRIEND" he emphasized.

Lay's eyes widened and glared at Jihyun, "Why didnt you told me you have a boy-----"

"No! Not a real Boyfriend!" She hissed. "Yah! Sehun tell him the truth! He has the right to know!"

"Know what?" Lay doesnt know what they're saying.

"Know what? That we're happily loving each other? Yes, we LOVE each ot-asdfghjkl" Jihyun covered Sehun's mouth with her hand.

"OPPA, " she called, "We're just fake couples. We're just making his OLD FRIEND go back to where she came from. " she expalined. "Dont worry oppa, nothing's happening between us" she assured.

"lbhjsvdeyfgeryufdugfvyd!" Sehun pleaded for her to let go his mouth. Jihyun rolled her eyes and let go of him.

"You also covered my nose, How can I breath?! Are you trying to kill me?! Your hand is so big!" Sehun complained.

"I DONT CARE" She turned around. "Oppa, let's go. " she pulled ay with her. Sehun watched her and Lay dissapear to the hallway. He sighed *So he's the guy she's telling me awhile ago.*

--

It was almost 9 in the evening when Jihyun and Lay arrived her apartment. "Oppa! Do you want to have some tea?" She asked with a smile. Lay smiled a little and nodded. "Yey! Okay let's go!" She dragged him with her up to her room.

She opened the door with her key. The door opened, "Welcome!" she entered her room. Lay politely entered her room and followed her.

"Oppa, Im sorry my apartment is a bit messy, I promise I'll clean it on weekends!" she swore. "It's okay, I found this more comfortable. Im like this too you know?" he smiled.

"Thanks oppa! You always make me feel better" She beamed. "Oh! Wait! I'll just prepare the Tea! Stay in there oppa!" with that she left.

Lay smiled. He scanned the room and found a lot papers all over the place. He picked up some and put it properly to the table. He smiled at the picture he saw on the table. It was a picture of him and Jihyun on an amusement park. *This photo was taken months ago. This was taken on my birthday* smiled widely. *We look like a cute couple here* with that thought he suddenly felt a pang on his heart, *quit it Lay. No. * he put the picture down.

"I just cant" he whispered.

"You cant what oppa?" Jihyun asked. She was holding a tray of tea and cookies. Lay stared at her, *You're too young and you're still a student.*

Jihyun walked towards the table, "I heard you whispering about something, Im just curious what is that about? " she settled the tray on the table and  grab a cookie and munch on it.

"N-nothing" Lay shook his head.

"Okay" she smiled, "You should try this oppa!  " She popped one cookie on his mouth. He munch on it, "this is good, Did you baked it?" he asked.

"No, D.O baked it! " she smiled.

"D.O? Sehun's friend?" Lay asked.

Jihyun nodded, "Yes! He's a good cook oppa! He cooks a lot for me!" she added.

"I didnt knew that you we're close to EXO K... You didnt told me. Maybe that's why you rarely visit the clinic this past few days during breaks" Lay painfully smiled.

Jihyun felt the tension in his eyes, "Oppa" she called, "Why are you sad?" she asked.

"I-Im not. Im happy that you have friends now. I heard D.O is a good guy. "

"No, that's not my point. I can feel that you're hiding something from me. What is it oppa? "

"Im not hiding anything"

"Oh really? " she looked down to her slippers, " Are you mad at me because I kept you too many secrets?"

Lay stared at her, "Im sorry." she apologized.

Lay squeezed her shoulder, "No, Im not. Im really happy that you and Sehun might be good friends soon because of this fake relationship. And Im really happy that you have friends now who will protect you. You know, I have my side kicks." he smiled.

Jihyun giggled, "Oppa," she lightly punched his chest.

"Give me a hug" he pulled her  and gave her a warm hug. Jihyun rested her cheeks to his shoulders, "Thank you oppa, Sarangahae" she whispered but loud enough for Lay to hear.

His heart fluttered. *I love you more than you love me Jihyun. Oppa is really in love with you and your pure heart* he thought and tightened the hug.

*He's like a mother at the same time a father to me. Oppa thank you for being my guardian* She thought.