Like you again

Give you my X.O.X.O LOVE

You and I - Park Bom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01yYPagPRbA

--

[Jihyun's POV]

Another of school today. I will be able to meet them and......him.

I dont know why Im smiling while hopping towards my classroom. Why am I so happy? Why is the sun shines so bright today?

"Good Morning!" I greeted as I entered the classroom. The students smiled at me, "Good morning Jihyun! " they greeted. I smiled brightly at them and chuckled, "Have a nice day"

"You too! " they replied. One of my classmates, Jia, walked towards me and asked "Being inlove with your best enemy is such a fairy tale come true!" I looked at her with my oh-really look. I chuckled "Yeah, I know. "

I went to my seat and waited for EXO K to arrive.

I just cant wait for him, oh no, I mean THEM to arrive.

10 minutes passed when EXO K finally arrived the classroom. I stood up from my chair and smiled, THEY'RE HERE!!!

Baekhyun is the first one to enter the room. He spotted me from my seat, "Jihyun!!!!!" He cheerfully run towards me like a cute poodle.

"Hey Baekkie" I greeted.

"Baekkie?" He titled his head

Oh no, He doesnt seem to like the nickname, "I.. I mean is-"

"I LIKE IT! YOU CAN CALL ME BAEKKIE IF YOU WANT!" Then he gave me a hug. "IM BAEKKIE. JIHYUN'S BAEKKIE!" His embrace is making me hard to breath- someone please- sto-

"Let go of my girlfriend" I heard his voice. My heart's beat speed up as if I just finished running a 5 km marathon. My eyes popped wider as I looked at him. He was standing infront of me and Baekhyun, who's still hugging me, with his hand on his pocket and the other holding his bag.

"Baekhyun" he spoke, "Never let her go or I'll be kicking you out of her"

Baekhyun pulled out from the hug and hissed, "I was just thanking her for giving me such a cute nickname"

I swear I saw Sehun rolled his eyes, "What nickname"

"BAEKIE" Baekhyun answered.

"Such a puppy name" Sehun smirked.

"Atleast your GIRLFRIEND gave that name to ME. Giving nicknames to someone means you're someone important to them" Baekhyun stick out a tongue and faced me, "Im important to you right?!" she leaned closer.

"A-actually ALL of you are important to me. You're my closest friends here" I simply answered.

Baekhyun sighed, "Okay," he smiled at me then turned to Sehun then back to me, "I can see he wants a cute nickname too" he whispered. Baekhyun chuckled, "Okay I'll go to my place~~" Baekhyun went to the other members and chatted about ramdom things I dont know.

I smiled at the thought that he might want a cute nickname too. Does he or does he not?

I was left with Sehun. He was still standing in front of me as if he wants something to me, "What"

"What" he copied me.

"What do you want?" I asked. Sehun hissed, " Nevermind " with that he left me alone. I was blank, what do you want now Sehun?! I followed him with heavy feet and faced him, "Really, what do you want?" He didnt answer me. Damn, he's being hard headed again.

I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted. Sehun noticed that, I knew it, he faced me and said "We've been loving each other for almost 3 months already but you dont know how to sweetly give your boyfriend a proper GOOD MORNINg greeting. How terrible girlfriend are you" he mumbled. Is that really what you want eh?

I chuckled and leaned closer to him, "For your info my boyfriend, we've been loving each other for 2 MONTHS only so please dont add a month just to say that we've been loving each other for so long. You've only paid me two times only so that means it's only 2 MONTHS. Pay now and I'll take that 3 MONTHS of LOVING each other"

"So?"

"Good Morning " then I sweetly smiled at him.

Sehun giggled and nodded, "Later, come with me"

"I'll always come with you boss" I smiled. Yes, It's been 3 months passed and we're still counting. We are still succesfully hiding this fake relationship thing to Hara. We're such good actors! 3 months passed and this guy changed the way my world revolves. I met new friends, EXO K, the one and only. Sehun taught me to be friends with my classmates and Im happy that I met all of them for the first time. Im happy about it. Another good thing is that I've got a chance to be close to EXO K and Sehun. I treat them as my family at the same time my bestfriends.

But there is this particular thing that really changed, My heart.

Everytime he smiles my heart is beating fast.

When he talks to me like we're doing now it makes me want to faint

And whenever he touches me and hugs me, I feel like I want to die because I cant keep anymore. I want to explode.

I looked at him while smiling unknowingly, "Why?" he asked.

I shook my head, "N-nothing" I chuckled, Sehun rolled his eyes and sighed. 

"What's the matter eh?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing. Nevermind me" He answered.

I sat down beside him, "Im curious, Why?" I pouted.

"Nevermind. I dont want you to know" He answered

"Im your girlfriend. That's unfair. I let you know anything you want to know but how about me?"

"What the-"

"What if Hara will ask me about your mood today and I cant answer her? She'll be suspicious!"

"Hey! That's my line!"

"Not yours, The way I said it is different!"

"But I still has it's main idea!"

"Even though!" I protested until he gave up. I leaned closer to him and said "I know what you want~" I giggled.

I saw his ears turned red, his face turned lightly pink as he tried to ignore me. You cant ignore me Oh Sehun!

"You want a cute nickname too?" I sang

"No."

"You sure? I'll promise I'll think something that's really cute and unique"

"No."

"Oh really?"

"No."

"Oh well, I guess Baeki-"

"I hate you calling him B-b-bae"

"Baekkie?"

"I just told you not to say that word!"

"What word?"

"Baekkie!" He gasped "Now I said the name Baekkie!" he gasped again. I laughed at him, I can really see from his actions he wants a nickname. This silly dude beside me is just a little jealous at his friend. "Stop laughing!" he cried out.

"Okay" I wiped my tears away. It is just too funny to see him like this. I never thought that Sehun will act like this. "Tell me, Are you jealous tweety?" Sehun looked at me, "Tweety?"

"Tweety is  the nickname that I thought that will fit for you and me" 

Sehun smiled a little, I saw that TWEETY.

"Tweety is a cartoon character right?" He asked. I nodded, "We are like Tweety. We're good at pretending to be innocent." He finally revealed his smile and I really love to witness this.

"I like..that" he shyly said. I smiled and gave him a wink, "No problem, I thought about this nickname for the passed 3 weeks. It's really hard to look for a nickname  but yeah, " I chuckled.

Sehun chuckled. "Now, Go b ack to your chair  " he warned.

"Eh?" I looked at him in disbelief. Sehun raised a brow,"Okay Okay, For a second you're smiling because of the Tweety nickname and now you're pushing me away. You're abondoning me" I hissed as I got up and walk but he grab my hand and said "Go to your chair and get your things cuz my seatmate is absent today. "

"So?"

"You'll be seating beside me today because my seatmate is absent" he smiled. I nodded "Okay!"

I dont know what happened to me. I just know that bit by bit my feelings for him is coming back.. I think Im starting to like him again..

I grab my bag pack and sat beside him, "Uhmmm~ I just noticed that Hara is not around?" I asked.

"I locked her to her room"

"fool"

"I heard her sneezing awhile ago at home. I can feel she's going to have colds or maybe she does already?"

"Take good care of her"

"Why would I?"

"Becuase I said so?"

"No. "

"Stubborn boyfriend"

"Call me that but I wont never take care of that girl. NO"

I chuckled, "Im just joking". He smiled and gave me a warm hug. I rested my head on his chest. He rested his chin to my head and smelled my hair,  "Hmmm~ I really like the smell of your hair."

"You're such a dog"

"I would love to sniff your hair forever"

I smiled, "Pabo. " then we both laughed. I wish this will never end. I wish this will be FOREVER. My first love with me now.. even though this is a fake one but I dont care. I will not do this because of payment but also because Im starting to fall for him again.

 

[End of POV]