I miss you

Give you my X.O.X.O LOVE

Miracles in December -EXO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvpvYr2Ju7I

 

[Jihyun's POV]

 

 Months passed and there is no news about Sehun. I've been waiting here for 2 months hoping that he'll be bringing himself back to me... to fight for me.

 

Im still hoping to see him but it seems that he wont be back anymore... Why did he left me here alone? How could he betray his bestfriends? How can he leave us?

 

Today I was walking, crossing the road, I just bought some new sweaters that I can wear for winter. December had come again and I wont be able to celebrate it with the person I want to spend it with. I sighed and shook my head. "Come on Jihyun. Months passed after he left you. He will never come back... " but Im still hoping.

 

After a few rides and walk, I arrived at my apartment. I opened the door with my keys. Once it was unlocked, I dragged my new clothes with me inside my warm home.

 

I opened the lights and started to prepare a hot chocolate to keep me warm. It is kind a cold outside. Maybe it is really a good idea to buy sweater.

 

I jumped into my couch and opened the television. The shows are all comedy and funny but I dont understand why am I not amused.. why am I not that happy. Then it hit me again.. "I used to watch television with you." those words just escaped from my mouth. Why cant I control my mind? Why cant I just stop my mind from remembering you? Why cant I do this things? Why?

 

While asking myself, my phone suddenly rang. Yes, you heard it right I already have a phone. Suho and others bought me a phone on my birthday. They told me that they're really worried about me from that day Sehun left. They told me to call them if Im feeling unwell and wants someone to be with or they'll call me instead because they have this guts that I wont call them. Seriously, Sehun left but it feels like he's still hear because of his great friends.

 

I looked at my phone and saw the caller i.d "Baekhyun" I smiled and answered the call.

 

"Hello Jihyun! How are you?" Baekhyun greeted me cheerfully

 

"Hi Baekhyun! Im fine~ Why did you called? " I asked honestly

 

"Im just checking on you~" He answered in a cute tune. Honestly, Baekhyun and I become more close when Sehun left. He kept his promise that he will never leave me alone. I feel so touch about that. Even Suho and the others kept their promises too and that's the same with Baekhyun.

 

I chuckled a bit on the phone call and said "I can see you're just bored out there"

 

"You know me well. Suho went Christmas shopping with Chanyeol. Kai and D.O went out to see a movie. My great friends left me." he sighed

 

I laughed even louder after hearing that, poor Baekhyun~ "I can see." I chuckled "Im bored too. Let's go out!" I encouraged

 

"That's what I was about to say! Im actually on your way to your apartment. See in 1 minute!" With that he hang up

 

"W-what!?" I panickling put down my phone on the desk and run my life to the door. I looked into the hallway and saw Baekhyun on his way to my apartment. My lips curled up as he waved his hand to me with a his smile.

 

"Wow. You surprised me" I smiled

 

"You're always surprised! " he laughed "So, are you ready to go? It looks like you went out today"

 

"I actually went out a minute ago. I went shopping!" I cheerfully told him

 

"Alone? Aw you should had invited me! I want to buy a new jacket! Winter is approaching!"

 

I smiled, " No problem! We can buy your jacket now!"

 

Baekhyun looked at his watch and said "Hmm~ 6:30 pm. We can eat dinner in our favorite restaurant"

 

"Yehey! Your treat?!" I asked.

 

Baekhyun nodded and pinched my nose "My treat! Lets go!"

 

[END OF POV]

 

-----

"What do you like? Chocolate or Strawberry?" Baekhyun asked. Jihyun wrinkled as she thought of which of the flavors she'll be choosing. It is actually her favorite flavors. "Jihyun, are you okay?" Baekhyun giggled.

 

"I cant freaking choose between the two. Both are my favorite flavors. " She pouted. "I dont want to betray my favorite flavors. " she sighed

 

"Okay then. " Baekhyun looked at the cashier "Can you combine the two flavors?"

 

"You need to add extra 500 won sir" The vendor said

 

"Oh Okay" Baekhyun lend the 500 won and smiled. "Thank you" he added

 

Jihyun smiled "You're so amazing"

 

"I know right" Baekhyun laughed. "Okay shall we wait for our ice creams over there?" he pointed at chairs beside the glass window.

 

"Okay!" Jihyun dragged him along with her.

 

While waiting for the ice creams, Baekhyun and Jihyun keep on chatting about ramdom things like collage stuffs and their new friends. Jihyun kept on laughing at Baekhyun's jokes. Baekhyun told another funny story and it made Jihyun burst out laughing while holding her stomach.

 

Baekhyun keep on laughing at his jokes too. He feels so happy that he can make her happy and smile despite from the heart broken event happened to her months ago.

 

Jihyun kept on laughing when she accidentally glanced outside. Her eyes landed across the street. Jihyun's eyes widened.

 

Baekhyun looked at her, "Eh? Why did you stopped laughing? " he asked but he didnt received an answer. He followed her gaze saw that she was looking a man across the street who's about to cross the road. He then realiazed that this man is similar to "Se-Sehun....?" Baekhyun said.

 

Jihyun's tears rolled down to her cheeks and she quickly stood up from her sit. She run towards the exit and run away. Baekhyun followed her behind. "Jihyun!" he called but no one can stop her.

 

*Did I just saw him again?! Am I dreaming?!* Jihyun stopped from the other side of the road and waited for the lights to turn red so the people on the other side can walk pass through.

 

Baekhyun stopped from his place and stared at Jihyun who's waiting for the lights to turn red. When it turned red, people started to walk pass through the pedestrian lanes.

 

She looked for him

 

She struggled herself just to found him.

 

"S-sehun!" She yelled. She keep on shouting his name but he cant find him because of the sea of people.

 

The lights turned green once again. Baekhyun pulled Jihyun out of the middle of the road and bought her with him a safe place.

 

"B-baekhyun I- I saw S-sehun!" Jihyun said while sobbing. Baekhyun pulled Jihyun towards him and let her cry herself. "I-I saw him! S-sehun is b-back! D-do you think he came back f-for me?" 

 

"Maybe" is what Baekhyun's answer. 

 

"B-but why didnt he showed up to us?"

 

"I dont know"

 

Jihyun cried harder after Baekhyun's answer. Baekhyun hug her tighter and let her cry on his shoulder. *We both did saw Sehun, right? But why didnt he told us? I should tell this to Suho. * Baekhyun thought.