YEHET

Give you my X.O.X.O LOVE

Christmas Day -EXO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-awZuhexWhY

--

Holding hands,  the two love birds waited in front of the bus stop. "Yeobu, Are you sure you want to come to my house instead of us going out and dating?" Sehun asked.

 

Jihyun raised a brow, "why? is there a problem visiting auntie? "

 

Sehun laughed awkwardly, "No No" he pulled her closer, "I mean, since mom and you got close... you and her are like.. uhm.. bestfriends. You two talk about so many things that I cant relate on to and-"

 

"Girl talk baby, Girl talk" she put her arms around his neck and stole a kiss to his cheeks. "tomorrow will be Christmas, Why dont I sleep over to your apartment tomorrow? " Sehun smiled.

 

"Mr Oh Sehun, anything you want to do on christmas is great for me but first tell it to your mom. "

 

"I know she'll agree. " Sehun stole a kiss from her.

 

Jihyun playfully punched his chest and burried her face on his shoulders, "Sehun! Stop stealing kisses on my lips! You make me..."

 

"Blush?" Sehun finished it for her. "I love it when you blush. You look so cute"

 

Jihyun smiled and lifted her head, "I love you Sehun" She said sincerely. Sehun smiled at her and found himself saying "I love you so much Jihyun. Im happy that mom already realized that the girl I want is you and not Hara. Im so happy that we reunited again. Im so happy. Im so greatful. I feel Im the luckiest guy on earth to have such perfect girl with me now who truly loves me. I love you Jihyun, from the buttom of the sea"

 

Jihyun started to laugh at Sehun's words "You're being sweet again Sehun. " she blushed.

 

"It's all true. " he sighed, "No one can seperate me from you anymore." then he pulled her chin and kissed her tenderly. Jihyun kissed back and smiled. *Sehun~*

 

[Jihyun's POV]

We arrived Sehun's house. Mrs. Oh greeted me with her heartwarming smile  "Hi Jihyun! Oh my! You cooked soup for me?!" she was so excited to taste the soup I made for her.

 

What really happened?  From that day that Sehun confessed to Mrs Oh that she loves me. Mrs. Oh cried to Sehun and apologized from all the things she did to seperate us from each other and for forcing him marry Hara. Mrs Oh apologized also to me personally and promised that she'll be a good mother from now on.

 

Im happy that before Christmas eve we were able to make things right. Im so happy that I will be able to spend Christmas with Sehun who seems to be a little annoyed because his mom kept on snacthing me from him because she wanted to talk about 'girl stuffs'.

 

Oh well, so many things happened this year and It's so memorable. things happens too fast that I didnt noticed I went through all of it. From the happiest moment until to the difficult times. It is true, if you are meant for that person, no matter what happens fate will make a way.

 

Fate is so strong. Me and Sehun are back again to each other's arms. I cant think of living without Sehun again. I dont want to be lonely again like what happened to me before. I want Sehun forever. I love him so much.

 

"Jihyun! Why dont you spend Christmas eve with me and Sehun? "

 

"I-i can?"

 

Sehun put his arm around her, "ofcourse, you're my girlfriend. You're welcome to my home too." 

 

"Okay you two should get a room" Mrs Oh laughed at us

 

"MOM!" Sehun blushed. "I want a baby girl okay? "Mrs Oh cracked up and Sehun blushed even more. 

 

"OH MY GOODNESS SEHUN YOU'RE BLUSHING HAHAHAHAHAHA" I pointed at his face as I laughed out loud with Mrs. Oh.

 

"JIHYUN! " Sehun tried to hide his face from me but failed. 

 

/sighs/ Im so sure Sehun wants a baby girl haha. Oh well, Im so excited to celebrate Christmas tonight. The dudes are coming! Well, speaking of the dudes, They're still funny as always and always there for me and Sehun. They're the best.

 

Enemies turned to Lovers. What a story right? I mean I cant believe that the person I hate the most in my existance would be the person I'll love and would make me go crazy whenever he kisses me?  I cant believe that we've been through to all of this. Im so honored to have Sehun in my life.

 

So.. Enemies can be lovers too.

 

"Jihyun! " I heard my prince' s voice in my ear. I turned around and in my surprise his face is inches away from mine. "I love you" he wrapped his arms around my waist. I was stunned by his eyes. Those crescent eyes.

 

"123!" Mrs. Oh counted and a flash shocked me.

 

"What was that?" I asked as I titled my head in confusion.

 

"Mom! Did you captured it?" Sehun jumped beside his mom. Oh I get it. He asked his mom to take us a picture in that kind of position.

 

"OMG SO ROMANTIC!" Mrs. Oh proudly said "IM GOING TO PRINT THIS AND SHOW IT TO MY FRIENDS" she announced.

 

This two is so cute. Im happy to see them okay already. I know how Sehun loves his mom. So much.

 

Oh well, Everything is so perfect. Im Jihyun, Sehun's enemy and now his legal girlfriend. A girl who fell inlove with his biggest enemy in this world. A girl who cried because of Sehun and a girl who fight for him. Enemies can be lovers too after all laugh

 

 

THE END

---