You're mine!

Give you my X.O.X.O LOVE

Mine -Taylor Swift

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa1pVnFu_c4

--

3 more months passed after the prom night happened. Graduation already came and the two love birds graduated together. They were happy that they were able to graduate as lovers and not enemies anymore. For Jihyun this would be the best graduation gift for her, to be with Sehun and to love Sehun.

It was one sunny morning that day when Sehun silently escaped from Hara and went to Jihyun's apartment to spend the day with her.

He rode his bike on the way to her house with a smile painted on his lips. You can see that Sehun is really excited to see her and he cant wait to kiss and hug her and be with her the whole day after a week staying at home because his parents doesnt want him to go out.

When arrived at his destination, Jihyun's apartment, he parked his bike and run towards the elevator. He pushed the button to Jihyun's floor. The elevator arrived on the floor where Jihyun's apartment is located. He skipped cheerfully while smiling brightly.

He stopped infront of her apartment and pulled out the keys and unlocked the door. He opened the door.

"Jihyun!" he jumped as he went inside the cozy house of his girlfriend.

There was no answer. He titled his head and closed the door. He went to the kitchen and popped his head out from the wall. There was no sign of his beloved Jihyun. He crossed his arms over his chest and pouted "She's still sleeping!!!!!"

He puff his cheeks and went to her room. He opened her room and in his surprise he was greeted by a sleeping Jihyun on a couch.

She was wearing jeans that perfectly suits her long legs and a simple white t-shirt. His eyes scanned her tired body lying on the couch. He softened. He smiled before walking towards her.

He kneeled down and said "I bet you got tired of waiting for me to come here. " he chuckled. He brushed his fingers to her hair and said "I promise I'll learn how to be good in escaping from Hara and to my parents. If you only know how I look when I dont have the chance to see you. I look like frog, like you always say to me." he smiled.

He stood up. He bent down and slips his arms around her body. He carried her bridal style. He carried her to her bed and lay her down.

He lay down beside her and watched her sleep.

*I cant believe I waited for you for so long. Im happy for our 6 months relationship. 3 months of confusing relationship and 3 months of real relationship.* he smiled.

Her eyes slowly opened.

Sehun stared at her.

She smiled and said "Hey there baby" she greeted

"You told me you hate the word "Baby" " he replied.

"I do. "

"You're weird" he sighed.

The next thing Jihyun did shocked Sehun.

and then Jihyun whispered, "I love you so much Sehun. You dont know how I look too. I look like a crocodile waiting for you" she chuckled.

Sehun chuckled. "So you're awake from the time I entered your room"

"Sorry. I thought you were going to kiss me while Im sleeping. Just like in dramas" she pouted "but you just said that and carried me"

Sehun smiled and stole a kiss, "There, I kissed you" he chuckled.

Jihyun  blushed but smiled. She embraces Sehun.

She rested her cheeks over his chest and said "Why does your parents have to ban you from going out?"

"You know, They thought I was going out with another girl.." he sighed.

"Why? Why would they stop you from going out with other girls?"

"Because they only want me to go out with Hara. "

"Oh..." she sighed, "I love you"

"Are you jelous"

"No"

"Weh"

"Okay. Yes."

"Why?"

"Because your parents accepts Hara but I dont think they'll accpet me as your girlfriend. I mean Hara is girly..while me, Im boyish. I bet your parents doesnt want their son to have a boyish girlfriend who's stronger than their son. "

Sehun laughed at the thought. He brushes his thumb to her cheeks and answered, "Jihyun, you're boyish, you're not girly and you're stronger than me but I love you because of that. " he said truthfully.

"Really?"

"Yes. You're completely the opposite of the girl Im dreaming of but I found out that what makes a person perfect is their imperfections. You may not be perfect but in my eyes, believe me, You're perfect. Perfect for me"

Jihyun buried her face to his polo. She can smell his scent, "Im touched!"

Sehun smiled and sat up. Jihyun tangled her legs to his. Sehun hug her tight and added "You're mine. Only mine okay?"

Jihyun nodded, "ofcourse!"

"good. Cuz I dont know what would I look like next if we parted apart. Maybe I would like a horse. "

Jihyun laughed at her imagination Sehun being a horse.

"I know what you're thinking. "

"What?"

"Are you thinking about me being a horse?!"

She giggled. Sehun rolled his eyes and showered her with kisses. He kissed her cheeks, neck and hand. "Stop it Sehun! It tickles!" but her beloved boyfriend didint stop from kissing her.

Jihyun continued to laugh while Sehun continued to kiss her.

They were happy. They promised forever. They love each other. No one can stop them.

She loves him and he loves her.