Good Night Kiss

Give you my X.O.X.O LOVE

"So, you're a scary brat" Sehun giggled. Jihyun blushed a bit and stumbled a little. Luckily, Sehun was fast to catch her in his arms, "Hurt your knees? Are you running all day to look for me? What a sweet girlfriend I have" He winked.

Jihyun stared at him for a second before shoving him away from her, "FYI Im not looking for you.... actually Im looking for you because of your friends! They made me look for you"

"Wait, You were with the dudes?" Sehun asked like he didnt know that his friends were looking for him.

Jihyun's jaw dropped, "Seriously? You're even replying to Suho's messages!"

"Well, then, It's not me who's answering those messages. It's Hara. She took my phone away from me. " Sehun hissed.

"So, maybe that's why we had a hard time looking for you" she sighed.

Sehun looked at her, "Hey, I just noticed" he examined her, "You're not using a phone?"

Jihyun puff her cheeks and answered, "I dont need it and besides, phones today are expensive. I dont even know how to use them" She hissed.

"You're impossible" Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Im just telling the truth. " she stick out a tongue

Sehun sighed, "But how can I contact you in times I needed you?! "

Jihyun's eyes widened, "W-whoah. You can just run to my apartment anytime. I gave you the duplicated keys alread-"

"What if Hara will trap me?! What of I cant run to your apartment? "

"I-You can call your friends if you needed help. They're way better stronge-"

"But I want you to be there! "

Jihyun blushed a little. "W-what do yo-u me-mean?"

Sehun paused for awhile, he doesnt know either. He stood up straight and said "C-come on I'll walk you home" he started to walk away from her. She immediately followed his back. They walked together. The walk is full of sighs and silence.

"Im sorry I shouted at you" Sehun said while walking beside her. Jihyun's face lifted and looked at him. "Are you apologizing?" she asked.

"Im offended. Do I look like Im joking?" He answered. Jihyun smiled a little, "That's weird".

"What's weird about apologizing?" He asked. Jihyun stopped walking, Sehun stopped as well, "We've been bickering and quarelling for 7 years. I never knew you do say sorry to your mistakes. I didnt know that you can somehow be a softhearted person than I can imagine" she smiled a bit. Sehun stared at her, "The dudes said what happened 7 years ago. The reason for hating you. Why didnt you told the truth Sehun? Why did you swallowed all the bad things I told you that day? Why didnt you spoke up and told what really happened? I knew you we're not that weak to speak for yourself but why did you catched all the bad things we threw to you?" she asked.

"J-jihyun..."

Jihyun shook her head, she turned around and yelled "YAH! SONG JOONGKI AND DOOYOON!! BETTER NOT SHOW UP AGAIN OR YOU GUYS WILL BE DEAD MEAT!"

Sehun smiled and giggled.

Jihyun faced him "Why are you afraid of revealing the truth? Why do you have to stay quiet and be the knight and shining armor of those bastards?! Sehun, I knew you since elementary and as far as I know you're not a soft kid who would let someone bring you down! " she pointed out. *Because in the first place, I loved you because you're a strong guy* she thought. Tears starts to drip down from her cheeks. Sehun softened and walked towards her and hug her.

"Im sorry for being a fool. I've blamed you for everything. If I didnt blamed you then we would had been good friends until now" she lightly punched his chest. "Shhhh" he hushed, "Dont cry. "

"Im sorry. I think that's the biggest mistake I made in my whole 17 years staying in this world. " She admitted.

"It's okay.... Im sorry too." he hushed. Jihyun wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face to his chest, *And I hate to admit that Im starting to like you again..*

 

After the dramatic event happened, Sehun walked ,with Jihyun on his back, to her apartment. She fell asleep on his shoulder while her arms are tightly wrapped around his neck.

He unlocked the door with his keys and entered her apartment.

He carefully lay her down to her bed and pulled the blanket up to her chin. He kneeled down and pulled her sneakers out of her feet.

Finished, he sat beside her and stared at her. He recalled what happened awhile ago. It was so fast yet so memorable.

Sehun, I knew you since elementary and as far as I know you're not a soft kid who would let someone bring you down!

He smiled a bit, "So you knew me since elementary? How weird. " he chuckled. He scanned her face. He leaned closer, smiled, and kissed her. 

His phone vibrated ,in his pocket, signing that someone texted him. He gently pulled his lips away from her and smiled. "You deserve that". He stood up and read the text message.

"CALL ME WHEN YOU GOT YOUR PHONE BACK - suho" Sehun shook his head. He went towards the door, he turned for a second, "goodnight" with that he left.

He secured that the doors are locked before he leaves. He then called Suho, "What's up?"

"HOW ARE YOU?! WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!" EXO K we're still together.

"Surpirsing, you guys are still together. Where are you guys?"