New Sehun

Give you my X.O.X.O LOVE

Man and Woman - K-Hunter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suCXXg8qBQM

--

"Where had you been mister?" Sehun's mom asked as his son entered the house. Sehun rolled his eyes but smiled, "I just went out for a walk. I kind a missed Korea"

 

"Hmm~ Really huh" her mom raised a brow.

 

"Where's Hara?" Sehun asked.

 

"Why?"

 

"I bought something for her. It's pretty cold outside and I realized that she needs a new sweater and I bought her a new scarf."

 

Mrs Oh smiled sheeplishly, "She's at the kitchen, she had been preparing dinner for you" Sehun smiled a bit and walked passed through her mom to see Hara in the kitchen.

 

Sehun hopped inside the kitchen and greeted Hara with a smile, "Hi Hara"

 

Hara turned her head and saw Sehun with bags. "Sehunnie!" She run towards him and gave him a warm embrace, "You're just in time! The soup is already finish!!" she giggled.

 

"Wow, it looks great " he said as he peek on the soup, "It smells good too!"

 

"I made it with love! " she shyly announced

 

Sehun raffled her hair, "by the way, I have something for you" he handed her the bags. Hara's eyes widened, "S-sehun..."

 

"It's December. It means winter is approaching. It means it will be cold. Wear those okay? I dont want you to catch cold" He smiled with his eyes. Hara blushed a bit. "T-thank you Sehunnie"

 

"You're welcome. I'll go upstairs first to change, okay?"

 

"Okay" she smiled.

 

With that, Sehun went out of the kitchen and headed to his bedroom.

 

--

[SEHUN POV]

 

I lay down my bed and recalled what I just saw a while ago. I can't believe that what my mom and Hara is saying are true! It's true that Jihyun is betraying me! She loves Baekhyun and not me! So I was really a fool back then... Months passed and it seems like she had forgotten me. She didnt even gave an effort to look for me or find a way to find me.

 

What a selfish girl is she. She is really an enemy who wants anything but her happiness. I wonder if all of my efforts, the cuddles, the kiss... are from her heart too..

I love you so much Sehun.

 

I looked like a crocodile waiting for you!

 

I love you Sehun. You're always gonna be my number 1

 

No. I domt want to remember those things that happened between us! It just hurts me..A LOT

 

That day when mom kidnapped me on my way to Jihyun's house.. I refused to go. I actually run away from her and Hara. When we're at the airport, I had a chance to escape so I run away from my mom's body guards and took a taxi to go to Jihyun's apartment.

 

When I got there I saw her and Baekhyun hugging each other..  and I swear I heard Baekhyun's words..

 

Jihyun, Im here for you

 

And as far as I remember I heard Baekhyun mentioning about Jihyun about liking her. He told it to Suho and our dear Suho kept it to me but too bad im good at this. No secrets can be hidden from me, specially when it's my bestfriends who's keeping secrets to me.

 

I thought that it was just a crush like LIKING AS A CRUSH because maybe she's cute and her personality is bright but NO. Baekhyun really LOVE HER and HE NEVER TOLD ME.

 

I feel bad about Baekhyun after seeing him hugging Jihyun because I didnt knew that he was waiting for Jihyun for that LONG.

 

I feel bad because of the efforts that I made for Jihyun hurts him A LOT.

 

And today.. I saw Jihyun and Baekhyun AGAIN.

 

I saw them hugging each other again and this time JIHYUN IS HUGGING HIM TOO. I thought that the person calling me is Jihyun because I swear I heard someone call my name when I crossed the road.

 

Then when I turned around I saw Baekhyun and Jihyun. Maybe they're having a LOVER'S QUAREL.

 

I sighed as a tear fell down from eyes. My eyes widened. This is not what I want to feel right now that Im officially engaged to HARA.

 

I accepted my mom's condition. I want to let go Jihyun.. I want to let go of my friends who I treated my brothers but betrayed me.

 

I will be marrying Hara SOON but NEAR.

 

"Why is my heart still hurting?" I asked myself. That feeling that you want to think the positive side but it's really impossible in this situation. Why do I have to be hurt like this? Why am I crying now

 

I wiped my tears away and sighed, "I have to admit. I still love you. Everything is still here" I pointed my heart and punched it hard until I felt the pain.

 

"I love you Jihyun. I freaking do but why do you have to be with Baekhyun? Is Baekhyun better than me? Am I number 2 now? What about our promises? The forever? The memories? I freaking love you Jihyun but why are you doing with Baekhyun? Do you really love me? Did you really LOVED me? Why are you hurting me like this?" I started to sob. "I hate you" I whispered. It is from the heart, I hate Jihyun and I really hate BAEKHYUN.

 

"Sehunnie? are you there? " I heard Hara's voice from the door. "Uhmm Sehunnie the soup will be cold! Hurry up! " She knocked on my door.

 

I wiped my tears away and answered "O-okay! I'll be down in a minute!"

 

"Okay!" she cheerfully answered. I think I should really learn how to love Hara. Im really sure that she's MINE and She will only LOVE me ONLY ME.

 

I sat up from my bed and wiped my tears away. I changed my clothes to the comfortable ones and I went out of my room.

 

[END OF POV]

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

[A/N] Hi guys! Im so sorry for not updating for so long! I had Dengue so I have to rest and I was so busy in school this week! BUT GOOD NEWS!!! It is now our vacation so it means I will be updating more often!! ^^ im so sorry TT^TT Im always reading your comments guys! <3 LOVE LOVE <3