Enemies

Give you my X.O.X.O LOVE

OH MY GOD! - Girl's Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK6Dr6EhmA4

 

--

The Sun's heat escapes behind the curtains and touched her cheeks. She groaned, "Morning already?" she mumbled. "Hmmm~ 5 more minu-- " She quickly sat down and her jaw drops. She looked at the clock and realized that classes already started "SHOOT ANONYMOUS! IM LATE!" She struggled herself in getting her off the bed and went to the bathroom.

She washed up.

Opened her cabinet and looked for uniform.

She puts her blue uniform on and pulled her tie up.

Wears her socks and struggled to wear her sneakers.

"I guess I'll pass breakfast today! Im a hour late from school!" she worried as she locks her apartment with her keys and off she runs off the building.

While waiting for the bus at the Stop Bus she just realized that she didnt heard her alarm clock ring. "That's weird, My alarm clock is automatically alarmed at 6:00 am" she shooks her head  and headed to the bus.

--

EXO K is out for recess time. The group is at the canteen to chat and eat their breakfast. Girls at the canteen would squeal whenever Kai smirks, Suho smiles, Chanyeol winks, Baekhyun laughs, D.O eats and Sehun snatch a look at them with a smile. Today, everyone is peaceful. The sun is so bright that Sehun think that this would be a beautiful day because his enemy, Song Jihyun, is absent in class. He giggled by just thinking this day would be a very beautiful day.

"What's with your giggles Sehun? You look so happy today?" Baekhyun suddenly asked. Sehun looked at his friend and smiled sweetly with his cresent eyes, "Nothing~" he said.

"Let me guess, " Suho sighed, "It's because Jihyun is absent" then he gave Sehun a am-I-right look.

Sehun  clapped his hands once and laughed, "You know me well mommy Suho"

"Dont call me that!" Suho pouted.

"Oh~ yeah. Im sorry, Im just happy that she did fall from my trick" Sehun laughed. Kai leaned forward and said "What trick?"

Sehun but his lower lip to prevent himself from laughing, "Secret" he covered his mouth with his hand. "Come on." Kai hissed.

"Okay, " Sehun sat up straight and leaned closer, "I stole her one and only alarm clock" He giggled.

"YOU WHAT?!" The members asked all at the same time. Sehun smiled "her alarm clock is so weird. It's like a clock 100 years ago. It's an antique!"

"Whoah whoah. Sehun you're an evil brat. How do you manage to sneak inside her house? " Chanyeol asked with his eyes full of curiousity.

"Well hyung, I just asked for my secret agents to do it for me. " Sehun winked.

The members cannot believe that their maknae had done that thing. Suho is so dissapointed at Sehun but what can he do? Sehun would never listen to him if he ask him to give the clock back.

 

The boys are on their way back to their classroom when they suddenly saw Jihyun running at the hallway. She's panting and she looks in a hurry.

"Whoah, I think she's not absent" Baekhyun smiled

"Just late" Suho glanced at Sehun who looks so dissapointed to see her. He crossed his arms over his chest and blew a raspberry.

Jihyun saw EXO K and her forever enemy Oh Sehun from afar. *Tss. Bad morning! I just saw this brat!* she cursed. She continued running and was about to pass by them when suddenly Sehun blocked her way. "Hey!" she complained.

"Late?" he smirked.

"Please, atleast Im not absent"

"But you're late"

"Atleast Im not absent. What's your problem huh?! "

"What's my problem? My problem is you. You keep on making my day a bad bad bad bad day"

"Well, mine too! You're my nightmare!"

"You're so ugly!"

"You're uglier! "

"Pig!"

"ostrich!"

"You have very large legs! Yuck! boys will never love those!"

"You have a very long neck! You'll scare girls away!"

The two keep on quarelling. Students on the hallway holds their mouths to stop them from laughing at the two enemies. They look like kids who fights for their right for the last lollipop on the store. "Years passed but this two never change" Baekhyun sighed.

" And never got tired of teasing each other. I agree with you Baekhyun. " Chanyeol added.

"Uhm! Guys!" Suho interrupted their fight.

"WHAT?!" Sehun and Jihyun asked.

" N-nothing " Suho waves his hands "just continue" he ordered.

Jihyun faced Sehun again and said, "I hate you"

"Same here" Sehun smirked. The bell rang and the students started to bid goodbye to their friends. "Bye. Im going to the clinic" Jihyun turned her heels and walked away.

"Did I jut heard her say clinic? Did she injured herself?" D.O asked

"Im not concern. " Sehun turned around and walked to the opposite direction. The members followed him behind and went straight in class.

--

"are you fine now?" the nurse asked. "You're wound on your knee is kind a big"

"Im fine nurse Lay. Im glad you're still here. Did you already ate your breakfast?" Jihyun smiled.

"Yes, how about you? " Lay asked.

"No, I was running awhile ago just to catch our recess time so that I can eat but... Sehun just blocked me and challenged me a verbal fight"

"You and Sehun are so popuar among the students.. Even freshmen students knows you two"

"I know, It's embarrassing. "

"But tell me, How did you and Sehun became enemies? "

"Oppa, " Jihyun gave him a look. *Oh my, She already called me oppa and that means I need to shut my mouth.*

"Okay. Im just reminding you that maybe Sehun just didnt realize how much you love him back then. "

"past is past. oppa " she sighed.

"okay, I'll let you eat this" Lay handed him a ramen cup noodles. "for you. "he smiled.

She smiled and took the cup noddles away. She ate it like she haven't ate for years. "foods taste so good when you're hungry" she beamed.

Lay ruffled her hair and smiled.

--

She was walking like a model. She shines like a star and twinkles like a diamond. She's wearing heels and a short mini dress that's 4 inches above the knee. Her hair tied up in a bun and wearing red lipstick. She passed through the security and safely walked out of the airport. She pulls her phone from her gucci bag and dialed ramdom numbers. 

"Hello? Oh Sehun's residence" Mrs Oh answered.

"Hi Auntie! It's me, Goo Hara"

"OH MY GOSH! Hara!"

"Yes auntie, Im back!" she smiles.