I need you

Give you my X.O.X.O LOVE

I need you -K.will

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veW6HZrd7eg

--

Sehun locked his door. He sighed and walked towards his bed. He lay down and deeply breath out. *I feel so empty* he told to himself.

He looked at his side. He remembered what just happened this week. Jihyun who slept with another man. He was so hurt to know that she slept with someone that night. He feel betrayed.

He moved to the other side of the bed "Jihyun is talking to me but Im not responsing to her... Does she deserve that?" he asked himself.

"Sehun, believe! Dont you trust me?" Jihyun asked

"No" Sehun answered.

Sehun covered his face with a pillow, "I do trust you Jihyun because I freaking love you" he cried out.

 

On the other side, Jihyun was feeling the way too. She was alone on her dark apartment. She was sitting at the couch while watching a variety show on T.V to make herself cheer up but it seems like that it doesnt work at all. The event on what happened a few days ago still makes her weak and ill. She keeps on crying because of Sehun.

He never talked to her after that incident.

He would prefer to be alone than to be with EXO K.

He prefer reading books now at the library than spending his time with her and EXO K.

Tears started to roll down to her eyes and sobbed. *I thought you trust me? Why cant you trust me? Why? You freaking trusted me to be your savior to Hara but why cant you trust me now that I needed your trust? *

She hugs her knees and buried her face. *Sehun I hate you. *

 

Knock Knock!

There was a knock on Sehun's window. Sehun sat up from his bed and dried up his tears. "Guys?!!" he wiped his tears and looked at the window. He saw his friends waving with smiles on their faces. He immediately went towards the window and opened it. 

"SEHUN!!" His friends greeted.

"Hi" he chocked.

"Are you crying?" Baekhyun asked.

"No. " Sehun answered.

"Okay." Baekhyun smiled *Dude we know you so much. Dont hide~ But you look like a puppy now* Baekhyun chuckled.

"What bought you guys here? " Sehun asked. His friends exchanged glances. Suho stepped forward and handed Sehun a recorder. Suho press the play button and said "Listen carefully okay?" he ordered. Sehun nodded and listened to the recorder.

"That girl... She's strong"
"we were ordered to do that to her... "
"We didnt touched her. We just opened her buttons to say to the picture that I touched her but I didnt. Be thankful that my two friends were not the one who lay down beside her because if they did, she'll be dead... "
"That girl runs too fast. She made us run for i dont know.. a mile? she just runs too fast. When she woke up.. she gave me a black eye if you noticed.."

Sehun's widened, "S-so..."

"Jihyun's telling the truth that she was kidnapped and she didnt slept with that guy intetionally" Kai nodded.

Sehun stared at the recorder. *I got to say Sorry now!* He gave Suho the recorder and run out of his room. He opened the gates and run away going to Jihyun's apartment.

*JIHYUN! NOW I KNOW THAT YOU'RE TELLING THE TRUTH! * Sehun thought.

 

He opened her apartment with his keys and run inside. He found Jihyun lying on the couch. Sehun walked towards her while catching his breath.

He kneeled down and found out that Jihyun was asleep. He brushed away her hair from her face that revealed her clear smooth skin. He notcied tears on her eyes and assured himself that she was crying awhile ago.

"Jihyun..." he spoke. Jihyun's eyebrows twitched. She slowly opened her eyes and realized that Sehun was infront of her.

"S-sehun?" She sat up and looked at him in shock.

Sehun sat beside her, "Im here to-"

"To fire me because you dont trust me anymore? Because you started to hate me again? " She said.

Sehun sighed and shook his head, "No. Im here to..." he paused "tell you that I trust you"

Her heart fluttered and softened, "W-what?"

"The dudes looked for that guy who's on the picture with you and they recorded what really happened that night... Jihyun I believe in you ...  I acted like that because-" he paused. He bit his buttom lip *because I feel betrayed..and mad that you slept with another man other than me. We never did that. You never allowed me to sleep over here on your house. NEVER* he thought.

"Because?"

"Nothing. Nevermind. " He smiled and pulled her close to him. Sehun rested his chin on the top of her head whle Jihyun rested her head on his chest, "Im sorry. Im really am" he whispered.

Jihyun nodded "I understand" he hug him tighter. Tears began to roll down to her cheeks and she began to sob.

Sehun realized that she was cryinga and got panicked "Why are you crying???"

Jihyun chuckled "Because I thought you hate me.. I thought you would never talk to me again" 

Sehun softened, "Are you afraid..." he gulped "t-to lose me?"

Jihyun blushed and burried her face on his chest. She nodded cutely like a baby girl. Sehun chuckled. He hug her tighter and siad "I wont leave you. This wont happen again  I swear. " he promised. "And..Im afraid of loosing you too, you know?" he smiled.

Jihyun smiled at his words. The two remained on their postion while Jihyun fell asleep on Sehun's chest. Sehun decided to remain from his position and stay with her tonight. It is okay forn him to stay here since it's weekend tomorrow and his parents will be back from business trip next week.

"XOXO.. " He smiled.