Deeper than Sea, Be with me

Give you my X.O.X.O LOVE

XOXO- EXO (Korean Version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdj6R-Etk3k

--

The day of the prom came. The day Sehun is waiting for. Actually, he came to the venue pretty early.... 3 hours before the event will start. He wanted to make sure that the sound effects are perfect and the stage will be good and everything. He practiced everything from his lines up to the romantic confession he will be doing later on.

The night came and one by one the students enter the venue with their suits and gowns.

Sehun prepared himself like a man preparing for his wedding. *Im so tense* he thought. He looked up at the clock, "They're late" he sighed.

He cant take it anymore, he grab his phone and texted Suho.

I wonder where are you guys - Sehun

After a minute Suho replied saying

Sorry, Your girlfriend is pretty stubborn. We're on our way there. -Suho

Sehun rolled his eyes and texted back

Tell me what she did to you guys to make me wait for her this long -Sehun

He sent it and waited for Suho's answer

WELL, she just locked herself inside her apartment and yelled at us that she will not come to the prom night. and WELL, we just told her that you'll be coming anytime, even though you're not, and TADA! She opened the door and let us in. She was so mad at us but smiled as soon as her beloved Baekhyun and D.O came to approach her. She really likes her Baekkie and D.O alot. -Suho

Sehun read the message and suddenly felt a big pang on his heart "SHE REALLY LIKES HER BAEKKIE AND D.O ALOT." He pouted. He wanted to throw his phone but it beeped. He opened the message,

"Dont throw your phone yet! I know you're one stubborn maknae too!" - Suho

Sehun rolled his eyes "I'll make this prom perfect for her!" he promised.

--

"Baekkie, do I look...uhm... too very..uhm" she tried to cover bare shouders by hugging herself.

Baekhyun smiled and winked at her, "You look absolutely perfect tonight. You know, if you're not just my friend's fake girlfriend, I would be courting you"

Chanyeol pinched his ear, "And you're flirting again!"

"Im not! Im just telling her the truth!" Baekhyun pouted.

"Awww cute!" Jihyun pinched his cheeks. Baekhyun smiled and pinched her cheeks too, " you're cute too!"

Chanyeol facepalmed himself, "Bestfriends forever yeah"

"Yah, Jihyun how about we come inside? You might catch cold" D.O worried.

"Good idea!" Kai commented.

"Let's wait for Sehun there too!"  Suho added.

Baekhyun held her hand and said "Come on Jihyun! Let's go!" Jihyun allowed him to drag her away and went inside the venue.

At that time when Jihyun and Baekhyun entered the venue, the music was beating and  the students, specially the boys, jaw dropped because of Jihyun. They thought that she's one pretty girl with an innocent image.

"WOW" she swear she heard them said that. She covered her shoulders once again but Kai put her hand down and whispered, "you look better without those hands on your shoulders. "

"But Im so...."

"Expose?" He finished it for her.

Jihyun nodded, "Look, you're one beautiful lady tonight. Every one's eyes are stuck in you so why be scared? You're not exposed, you're being admired." Kai smiled.  Jihyun nodded in agreement but sighed.

"Ehem, mic test, mic test" a student just stood up on the stage. "Is everybody here?" he asked. The students nodded and some answered him 'yes'.

"Good evening dear students. Welcome to our prom night!" the students started to cheer. "Okay Okay, now, can we stop the party for a moment and we have special presentation to a special person!" the students exchange glances.

"prom have presentations too?" Jihyun asked herself. She looked at her side and realized that Kai and the others are not around anymore. "Eh? " she was afraid to move on her spot so she decided to remain in there and wait for them to comeback. She was looking for them by scanning the area but they are no where to find.

"they promised me that they wont leave me alone. We made pinky promises while we're on the car!" she pouted.

"Now, boys! come out!" the students yelled and in her surpirse, it was Sehun and the others.

"Eh? what are they doing there?" she asked herself.

Sehun was searching for her from the stage but he cant spot her. "She's shining like a star over there" Baekhyun giggled.

"Shut up Baekkie. " Sehun whispered.

"Okay" he giggled.

Sehun tap the mic, "Goodvening everyone. " he greeted. The girls squeals, including Hara. She was cheering there as if the thing that Sehun will do is for her.

"I would like to dedicate this song to..." Sehun looked at his side, *Suhoo...* he called for help. Suho nodded and mouthed "Go and tell her". Sehun nodded, " Jihyun and to you guys also. I composed this song so hope you'll like it!" he giggled.

The song started. Her heart fluttered by the beat and the melody of the song.

She listened carefully to the lyrics of the song. She have to admit, she smiled at the song. 

And the Sehun's part came. Her eyes widened, *i didnt knew he can rap* she admired his talent and smiled wider.

She once again gave herself a reason why she likes Sehun. *Sweet* 

The song ended and the students clapped their hands. They didnt expect that EXO K will be performing this kind of thing just for Jihyun and that amazed them.

Hara rolled her eyes and walked away from the crowd.

Sehun put his mouth closer to the microphone, "Jihyun........" there was a long pause before he say the magic word "............I love you" he blushed and soon turned red. Jihyun felt the same way too.

The boys went down the stage and guided Sehun to Jihyun's place.

Chanyeol covered Sehun's eyes. "Chanyeol you're hurting my eyes. Dont press it dude!"

"I dont want you to see Jihyun! I want you to be surpirse!!!!!" Chanyeol said.

"Okay we're here!" Kai said.

"Okay! 1..2...3.." they counted and revealed Jihyun infront of him.

 


"W-wo-ow" Sehun's eyes widened and jaw dropped.

Jihyun smirked, "So...you're flirting out there huh"

"W-what? me?!" Sehun pointed to himself.

Jihyun laughed and pulled him closer to her, "I love you too" she said with a blush. Sehun looked at her twinkling eyes, "Hey, is this a fake one or a-"

"Real one" she winked. "What you did there was a fake or a -"

"real one. What my heart really feels"  He winked and gave her a sweet kiss on her forehead. Jihyun giggled and playfully punched his chest. "So..." he shyly  asked, "we love each other?"

"Hmmmm" she smiled.