Follow him!

Give you my X.O.X.O LOVE

Underneath the tree - Kelly Clarkson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks4xy_HVD9I

---

"Stop following me!" Sehun hissed. "No! I will follow you wherever you go! I will not let you go out of my sight!" Jihyun protested. "Are you freaking stubborn now Jihyun?! Go back to Baekhyun! He might be looking for you!" Sehun yelled.

 

"Oh~ Now I know" Jihyun crossed her arms over her chest. "I know why you're acting like this" she grinned

 

"W-what do you mean"

 

"You're simply JEALOUS" Jihyun emphasized. Sehun's ears turned red and Jihyun saw it. She pointed at his ears and laughed "OMG ARE YOU BABY?"

 

Sehun rolled his eyes "Oh please! Im not!" he turned around and walked away. Jihyun followed him from behind like a tail.

 

Sehun entered the bus.

 

Jihyun entered the same bus even it is so hot and full inside.

 

Sehun entered a crowded shop.

 

Jihyun still managed to found him in the crowd.

 

Sehun tried to hide from her.

 

Jihyun still found him.

 

Sehun running away from her.

 

Jihyun pulled her heels, carried them and run after Sehun.

 

Sehun stopped from running as he catches his breath. *I never thought Jihyun can follow me this far. * He thought. "Sehun, please dont run  away from me" Jihyun spoke behind him. Sehun spun his head and saw Jihyun's feet and catching her breath. Sehun's eyes landed on her feet that have some little wounds.

 

"Seriously?! " Sehun walked towards her "You run without anything on your feet?! Are you trying to make me feel bad for you? Well Im not"

 

"Sehun, that's not my intention.. I just want to be with you.. I just want us to be together.. I dont want you to run away from me..."

 

Jihyun's words somehow touched heart but he's stopping himself from believing her words. He doesnt want to hurt himself anymore. He turned around and walked faster as he could. Jihyun followed him but this time she was walking kind a slow. Her feet hurts, so much.

 

*Is she really saying the truth* Sehun thought.

 

--

"Why did you let yourself follow him?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Sehun's running away from me. I want to explain everything that he misunderstood!" Jihyun faced Chanyeol and said "He thought I choose Baekhyun over him! "

 

Chanyeol stood up from his seat "W-what?! That's funny yah know but he's really stupid" he sat down. He crossed his legs and giggled, "Sehun so stupid"

 

"You're so true. He's the dumbest guy. I mean Baekhyun is his close friend and he will think that way" Jihyun sighed. Chanyeol shook his head " Let's think of a way to make Sehun forgive you. To listen to your explaination. " Jihyun nodded "I really want him back!"

 

"Well then " he crossed his arms over his chest, "If that's what you want then let's go and invite the others! But you should rest your feet now. Good thing I saw you in the streets and carried here in our cafe or else you'll look like a beggar over there" Chanyeol laughed

 

"Yeah. Thank you" Jihyun giggled. "Im a stupid girl too to follow him without anything on my feet. I really hate heels"

 

"Who told you to wear heels today'

 

"I just feel wearing it. "

 

--

Suho went to Baekhyun's house today. He went went inside his house and immendiately proceeded to his friend's room. He opened the door and he was greeted by a sleeping Baekhyun.

 

He went towards his friend and woke him up. "Baekhyun, Sehun is back and you didnt even told us" He wiggled him.

 

Baekhyun's eyes shot open and he sat up. "Sehun..." He looked at Suho, "Sehun is back.. the man Jihyun's waiting for months"

 

Suho sighed "Baekhyun please, Are you selfish enough to let her go? Look, Chanyeol called me and he told me that Sehun is mad, very mad at us because he thought that we supported Jihyun and YOU. "

 

Baekhyun's eyes widened "W-what?! M-me? What support?!"

 

"He thought you and Jihyun are in a relationship! He thought Jihyun used him to get you! " Suho put his palm over his forehead and gave a stressful look. "We need to help this two go back together! "

 

Baekhyun's heart broke, *but.. i dont.. It'll hurt me..*

 

"Tonight, We will go to Sehun's house and help Jihyun sing a song for him! Okay?"

 

Baekhyun looked at Suho, "Why am I feeling hurt right now? You do know I love Jihyun"

 

Suho sighed, "Baekhyun..."

 

"I love her. I want her. Why are you telling me to support her in going back to Sehun?"

 

"I cant believe you Baekhyun. "

 

"What?"

 

"Baekhyun we're doing this because we want Jihyun and Sehun to be back to normal. Jihyun and Sehun! Not Baekhyun and Jihyun! Baekhyun please, let Jihyun go. She belongs to Sehun! Cant you see? Fate still made a way for them to see each other again? Isn't that an enough sign for us to make an action to help them be together again? This is a sign that they're meant for each other!"

 

"Seriously Suho, you believe in those?" Baekhyun asked with a smirk

 

"Yes I do. Because I believe that if you're really meant for that person, how far you are or how old you are, fate will let you guys meet whether you like it or not. No one can stop Jihyun and Sehun because they both love each other. You dont want to see Jihyun hurt right? You saw her cry many times and that's because of Sehun! Now that Sehun's back we should do something before he gets away again! Let's help Jihyun please Baekhyun. I respect your feelings for her but is it the right time for you to accept that Jihyun loves our friend? "

 

Baekhyun just realized all what Suho said. *He's right..*

 

"I'll just call you later. I need to see D.O and Kai." with that Suho left his room.

 

Baekhyun lay on his bed and sighed "Baekhyun-ah you should listen to Suho. He's right. I should let go of Jihyun. I should happy for them. " he sighed.