He was kidnapped!

Give you my X.O.X.O LOVE

Dont touch my girl - Boyfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_-8c0GuVj8

 

--

Finally, It's weekend and it means no school. Jihyun was happily sleeping on her room when suddenly....

"JIHYUN PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY!" her eyes shuts open. The loud knocks on her door made her struggle to the door.  *Omo! I wonder what happened!* she worried and hurried to the door.

"JIHYUN!!!!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!" Jihyun opened the door. She was greeted with sweating EXO K. "W-what are you guys doing here?" She asked. She counted them and saw that Sehun's not around. *Dont tell me that you guys are disturbing my weekend because of that jerk* she thought.

"WE'RE SPRRY TO DISTURB YOUR WEEKEND BUT SEHUN NEEDS YOU NOW" Baekhyun cried.

"What happened to him?" she asked.

"HARA KIDNAPPED HIM!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun revealed.

"So?" Jihyun raised an eyebrow. EXO K exchanged glances and nodded to each other. "Oh no. Not again. NO!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, Sehun's not texting back. Im sure Hara confiscated his phone. " Suho sighed. "How miserable his life could be" Jihyun chuckled. D.O chuckled at the thought, "I agree". Jihyun and EXO K is on a searching rescue for Sehun but they just cant find them. Sehun's not answering his friends' messages. Jihyun doesnt care at all but she does want to save her boss from Hara or else she wont have somebody to pay for her for this month.

It was already past 12 noon when EXO K and Jihyun decided to grab some lunch. "Where do you want to eat Jihyun?" D.O asked.

"I prefer your home made dishes but sad to say we're outside. " She sighs, "Any where you guys would want to eat as long as I can pay"

"No need to pay. We can pay for you" Kai winked.

"That's too much. You guys always pay for me" She mumbled.

"Dont worry, we'll let you pay for us next time. " Suho promised.

"Pinky swear?" She held out her pinky. Suho smiled and wrapped his pinky with hers. "Pinky swear"

EXO K and Jihyun decided to eat at an Italian restaurant located near the Amusement park.

While waiting for their order they had a little time to get to know wach other. EXO K had known that Jihyun's guardian is the school's nurse. "Lay oppa said that D.O is a good friend" she smiled.

"T-thanks" he shyly smiled

"Why do you want to keep this as a secret?" Baekhyun asked. "You should be proud of what you have! You have your Lay oppa"

"Im proud but I dont feel like telling anybody about my life story" she admitted.

"I can see. " Suho nodded, "Is that something to do with Song Joongki?" he asked. Jihyun's ears perked up as she heard his OLD friend's name. "How- di-did you-"

"I knew it!" Baekhyun clapped his hands together.

"Remeber the party happened to our school? The campfire party? " Suho asked. Jihyun nodded, "We noticed that Sehun was gone so we decided to look for him. "

"We found him walking back to the campfire. We run towards him and asked where he came from. He answered us "That freaking bastard Song Joongki shall NOT show infront of me or he'll be DEAD MEAT" and we were like "Are you okay?" and he asnwered us "NO. IM NOT OKAY. IM GOING HOME". We olet him be. We also went home." Baekhyun nodded

"Later that night he told us that he heard you and the school's nurse talking about your past and that past includes Joongki. He also told us the true story happened 7 years ago, back to that time when you saw him with your parent's picture and your mom's bracelet. He admitted that he didnt broke it. It was Joongki's friend who took revenge for Joongki. He, Joongki's friend, broke your mom's bracelet and crashed the picture frame on the ground and Sehun is the one who witnessed it. He tried to stopped him but he was too scared to make a move" D.O added.

"So are you saying.." Jihyun looked at the boys

"Yes, Sehun has nothing to do about the bracelet and Picture frame. We were shocked too" Kai sighed, "He should had told us that 7 years ago so that we were able to protect him from you. We also thought that he was the one who did that. Suho even scolded him that day because of what he did. He have no idea why he hide that incident from us"

"But you know, I remember when we were asking him why he did that and he said "to protect". Strange right? But maybe we know why he did that. " Chanyeol smiled.

"Sehun might be a tough guy outside but he's pretty weak" D.O said with smile, "But he never wants a person feels bad for him. He would cry to us but after that he'll be back to a real man again the next day. "

"Plus, We never saw Sehun being so curious about someone's life before. He never dare to get to other females except to you" Kai added.

Jihyun blushed alittle. Now she knows about the past, the reason why she hated him, she softened and realized that for the past 7 years she was blaming him for a mistake that he didnt do. She feels guilty a bit or maybe 80% of her now is guilty.

"We're not saying this to make Sehun a hero but for you to know him better. He's a good guy, just a stubborn guy. " Chanyeol giggled.

"If he wants something he will do his best to get it." D.O added

Jihyun swallowed all their words. "And if doesnt like that something, he wont waste his time for that" Suho smiled, "Like now" he added.

Jihyun smiled, "Now I know." she looked at them, "I never had friends like Sehun has. Sehun is very lucky to have such good friends like you guys. You guys are his treasure. " she said wholeheartedly. "I wish I could meet friends like you"

"But we're already friends!' Baekhyun pouted.

'yeah! You belong to our group from that day you agreed to Sehun's plans" Kai pointed out

"Re-really?" She gulped.

"Yes! We're your friends and we promise you that we're not like Joongki. Secrets are secrets!" D.O giggled

"T-thanks" she blsuhed.

 

--

After lunch, Jihyun and EXO K tried to look for Sehun again. JIhyun felt her heart beating fast after she had heard the truth 7 years ago. She feels so refreshed and feel a little bit happy.

"Maybe we should look seperately" Suho suggested. The others nodded including Jihyun.

She was running with her sneakers. She wants to look for him, she wants to thank him for astleast protecting her belongings 7 years ago. She wants to forgive him and be atleast friends with him.

She reached a shop selling accessories. She stopped by and entered the shop. She searched inside the shop but failed to see Sehun and Hara there. She decided to go out of the shop and look for another place.

"Where can be that jerk be?" she was about to run when she saw Hara and Sehun sitting in a bench. It is a bit far away from the shop but she's sure that it's Sehun and Hara.

"Please let go of my hand. It's disgusting" Sehun rolled his eyes, Hara smiled. "Sehun, you really love me dont you?"

"No. I dont LOVE you and I WILL NEVER  LOVE YOU" Sehun asnwered. That hurts a Hara a little but she still smiled. "I have a question. " she asked.

Sehun didnt dare to answer back, "Do you love her?" 

The first person who popped into Sehun's head is Jihyun. He sighed "YES"

"Why cant you just love me instead of her?" Hara looked at him. Sehun is still looking forward. Sehun's heart beat is too fast that doesnt know why. "Because she's my girlfriend" he simply answered.

"I can be your second girlfriend!' Hara exclaimed. Sehun startled a little, *such a kid* he thought.

With her question, his heart softened. and words excaped from his mouth "No. She's...." Sehun paused for a while and continued "my one and only"

Hara's heart broke. She examined his face and she can tell that Sehun meant his words. Hara faced Sehun and tried to kiss him but Sehun tried to push her away.

"Stop it Hara!" he ordered but she didnt stopped.

Jihyun saw what's happening. Her hand curled into a fist without her knowing. Her eyes are burning, *NO!!! DONT TOUCH HIM!* She walked towards Hara and Sehun.

"DONT TOUCH HIM!!!!!!" Jihyun roared. Hara stopped from what she was doing and stared at Jihyun. Hara's face fell when she saw Jihyun's face. "DONT TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND OR YOU'LL BE DEAD MEAT!" she roared.

Hara sat properly and grab her purse, "I-I was- uh"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU'RE TRYING TO KISS HIM?! I SAW WHAT YOU DID BECAUSE I WAS STANDING THERE FOR 5 MINUTES  AND I SAW YOU ABOUT TO KISS HIM! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!! " she took a step forward.

"whoah" sehun giggled.

"I-I Bye Sehun you're must be calling me" with that Hara run away.

Jihyun's blood temperature is still high. She was breathing hardly as if she ran to a marathon. Sehun was giggling at her, "You're funny" he commented.

Jihyun blushed when he heard his voice. *OMO!* her face soon turned to a tomato.

Sehun laughed at her. "YOU'RE FACE!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! SO EMBARRASSED?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH" He laughed loudly.