Chapter 2: Wishing Upon a Star

A Passionate Lover

                                                                          Chapter 2:

                                                                      Wishing Upon a Star

Sho had driven Kara towards a beach.  He had walked her onto the sand and they had gone towards the middle of the beach.

"I think here would be a good spot to sit down," Sho said smiling.

"Are we allowed to come here?"  Kara asked looking at him.

"Yeah.  It's okay."  Sho paused then said smiling, "my uncle owns this beach."

"Wow.  That's got to be cool.  To be able to own all of this," Kara said looking at the wide area.

"Yeah.  It's a nice place to get away and relax to.  Especially at night time."  Sho said smiling at Kara.  It was then he noticed she was leaning on her hands watching the stars.

"Do you like the view?"  Sho asked smiling at her as he inched his hand towards hers.

"Yeah," Kara said as she felt her heart speed up and her stomache get tight.  It was then she felt Sho's fingers become entwine with hers.   She had looked towards him and smiled blushing a little bit.  But made no move to take her hand away from his.

"A shooting star," Kara said as she smiled seeing it.  She had then closed her eyes and wished for her and Sho to be like this forever.  She knew it might not happen.  But she still wished for it to be.  Besides what was a shooting star if not to wish upon?

She didn't know Sho had made the same wish.

                                                                           --------------------------------------------------

Sho had driven Kara home and walked her towards her front door.

"Thanks Sho-kun," Kara said smiling at him.  "I had a fun time tonight."

"I'm going to be in town for a while.  Would you want to do this again sometime?"

"Sure.  That'd be nice."  Kara paused then said leaning forward and kissed his cheek.  "Goodnight, Sho-kun."

"Goodnight, Kara-chan."  Sho said smiling as he kissed her quickly and lightly on the lips.  He had then left her house.

Kara entered her house and closed her front door as she leaed against it.  She smiled as she placed her fingers against her lips.  She still felt the warmth of Sho's lips against hers.


"I can't beleive he kissed me."  Kara thought as she went to her room and began undressing to take her bath.

                                                                                  ----------------------------------------------

A few moments later she had slipped into the warm bathwater.  She smiled as she thought about what had happened earlier on the date at the beach.  Her hand still tingled from feeling Sho's fingers entwined with her own.

She had gotten out of the bath and dried off.  She had placed her silk robe on and went to her room.

She had noticed the poster of Arashi she had bought on the night of their concert.  She had hung it on the wall across from her bed.  She sat down and looked at the poster.  She smiled feeling like she was living in a fantasy world.  But knew it had really happened from her fingers tingling.  And her lips were still warm.

Kara had closed her eyes and started to fall asleep.

                                                                        -----------------------------------------------------------------

Sho had driven back to the hotel he and the others were staying at for their concert and until they had left for their next destination.  As he was walking towards his room.  A voice spoke behind him.

"How was the date with Kara-chan?"

Sho turned around and saw it was Jun who asked the question.

'it was nice."  Sho said smiling at him.

"What date?"  Masaki asked.

"Who's Kara-chan?"  Satoshi asked.

"You're blushing Sho-kun," Kazunari said smiling.

"What?"  Sho asked looking a little surprised.  He paused then said, "she was someone I had wanted to meet but couldn't after our concert.  It was only by chance that I was driving past her house when she returned home."

"So he made up a story about his car breaking down in order to meet her."  Jun said laughing.

Masaki and everyone else smiled at hearing what Jun had said.

"So what did you guys do on your date?"  Satoshi asked.

"I picked her up from work and took her out to dinner and the beach."  Sho said smiling.

"Did you make a wish?"  Jun asked teasingly.  "I saw a shooting star earlier."

"I did."  Sho paused then said, "that's my answer for both questions."

"Did you fall in love?"  Jun asked teasing.

"I just had a nice time with her."  Sho said as he thought about Jun's question.  I'm going to go and lay down."  Sho said leaving quickly before he had gotten caught up in their teasing again.  "Love?  Could I have fallen for her so soon and so fast?"  Sho thought as he looked at his hand that held Kara's hand just twenty minutes earlier.

                                                                     ---------------------------------------------------

Jun had watched Sho walk towards his room and closed the door behind him.

"Could it be true?"  Jun asked.

"What?"  Masaki asked.

"Sho-kun got all quiet when I asked if he had fallen in love with Kara-chan."  Jun paused then said, "he's never done that before from our teasing."

"If he did."  Kazunari paused then said, "this Kara-chan must be really special."

"She was cute."  Jun said smiling.  "Maybe they can get together."

"That would be nice for him."  Satoshi said.

After saying goodnight to eachother.  Jun and everyone else had gone to bed.

                                                              -------------------------------------------------

"Sho had gotten up out of his bed.  He just couldn't sleep.  He decided to go and sit outside.

Maybe some fresh air will help him relax.  He had gotten dressed and walked out of his room.  Right as he was walking past Masaki's door.  His door opened.

"Sho?"  Masaki asked looking at him.

"Yeah?"  Sho asked looking at him.

"You okay?"  He paused then asked, "our teasing didn't get to you did it?"

"In a good way it has."  Sho said smiling.  "I was thinking about what Jun-kun had said.  So I wanted to see if some fresh air will help clear my thoughts."

"You wanna talk about it?"  Masaki asked.

"I guess that might help."  Sho said nodding his head.

"I'll walk out with you."  Masaki paused then said, "wait a couple minutes."

Sho nodded his head.

Masaki came out a few minutes later.  They had gone outside and began walking down the street.