Chapter 14: A depart and New Intoductions

A Passionate Lover

Sho and Kara had woken up just as the nurse walked into the room.

"I see you're awake now, Sakurai-san." Michiru said smiling at him and Kara.

"Yeah," Sho said.

"How is your wound?"

"It's fine. It doesn't hurt anymore." Sho said.

"That's good," she paused then said grinning. "I guess that's why you guys looked like you were together last night."

Kara could feel her cheeks flush with heat.

"I'm glad for you both. Your fiancee is a very compassionate person, Sakurai-san." The nurse paused then said, "I'm sorry for what has happened to you guys."

"What do you mean?" Kara asked.

"I had overheard your conversation with that evil man."

"I see," Kara said.

"The doctor should be here soon to check you out of here." Michiru said as she closed the door.

"How about when we leave? I'll take you to our studio. You can meet our manager." Sho said sitting up in his bed.

"Sure," Kara said smiling at him.

                                                                       ---------------------------------------------

The doctor had check Sho out and said he was fine to leave. It'll take a few weeks for his injury to heal completely. So he was told not to overexert his work.

"Understood." Sho said as he had walked out of his room with Kara.

"I guess you can leave now?" Jun said as he, Masaki, Satoshi, and Kazunari had met him in the hallway.

"Yeah," Sho said. "Let's go to the studio. I wanted Kara-chan to meet Kitagawa-san."

"Okay," Jun said as they turned to leave.

As everyone entered outside the hospital, Kara had anger flashed across her eyes.

"Kara-?" Sho asked then saw where her eyes were directed. "What do you want now? Leave my fiancee alone." He said angrily.

"Let's go," Jun and Masaki said placing their hands on Kara's and Sho's shoulders.

Everyone had left the parking lot.

"How well do you like that little shop of your's Kara-chan?" Kazuhiko asked in a threatening tone.

Kara stopped walking. "Are you threatening me?" Kara asked glaring back at him. "Or are you threatening my family?"

"Both." Kazuhiko said walking towards her. "So what will your answer be."

Kara's eyes had turned cold as steel. "Blame your bastard son for the lost of my inheritence. I had lied when I told you yesterday that it wasn't in the will. It was written on the back of the will. And thanks to your son buring our house down. It's gone." Kara paused then said, "excuse me. But your presence is making me feel ill." Kara said as she started walking away.

"Kara-chan," Sho asked as they walked towards their bus.

"I'm not feeling so well," Kara said as she fainted.

Jun had caught her in his arms, "Kara-chan."

"Let's get out of here." Satoshi said as he and Kazunari entered the bus behind the others.

They had left a few minutes later.

                                                                     --------------------------------------------

Kazunari had entered the shop and found Sakura and Miaka behind the counter.

"Kazunari-kun?" Miaka said smiling at seeing him.

"Hi Miaka-chan." He paused then said, "I came to warn you guys to becareful."

"What's going on?" Sakura asked putting down a glass she was wiping off.

"It seems that bastard had threatened this place." Kazunari said.

"Who threatened this place?" Asked a voice behind Kazunari.

"Hello Sherrif," Sakura said bowing towards him. "It seems that the bastard, excuse my language, had threatened to Kara-chan to do something about this shop of her's."

"I see." The sherrif paused then said, "I shall have this place guarded if that's alright with you?"

"Sure." Sakura paused then said, "I think Kara-chan would agree about that also."

"I shall get started on that right away." The sherrif said turning away and began walking out the door.

"Shall I get you some coffee, Sherrif? You look like you could use some." Sakura said smiling at him.

"Sure. That would be very kind, Sakura-san." The sherrif said.

Sakura came back a few minutes later with a hot cup of coffee in a styrophone cup with a lid. "Here you go, Sherrif." Sakura said handing him the cup. She paused then said smiling, "it's on the house."

"Thank you very much, Sakura-san. I shall get started on protecting this shop right away." He said as he had left.

"How is Kara-chan?" Miaka asked looking at Kazunari.

"She had fainted after her encounter with that man. So she's resting in the back of the bus with Sho-kun and everyone else watching over her." Kazunari paused then said, "we're taking her to meet our manager right now. So hopefully she'll be feeling up to see him."

As if prooving she was well enough. Kara came off of the bus and went towards her shop.

"Are you guys okay?" Kara asked already showing the worriness in her eyes.

"We're fine Kara-chan. The Sherrif had heard everything Kazunari-kun had said about what happened. And he's working on setting up something to protect your shop." Miaka said placing her hands on her shoulder.

"You just worry about your happiness. We will still be here with the shop when you visit us," Sakura said smiling at Kara.

"Okay," Kara paused then said leaving with Kazunari, "I'll see you guys later."

"Bye," Miaka and Sakura said as she went onto the bus with Kazunari.

                                                              ---------------------------------------------

"We're here," Sho said kissing her cheek as he grabbed her hand.

Kara smiled at him and had gotten off of the bus with him. Jun, Masaki, Satoshi, and Kazunari had fallowed behind them.

They had entered the building and went towards the office of their manager.

"Kitagawa-san? Are you busy?" Sho asked knocking on his door.

"No, not at the moment. What is it Sakurai-san?"

"I had brought my finace to meet you." Sho said.

"Well bring her on in." Kitagawa said as he had gotten up from behind his desk.

Sho and Kara had walked into Kitagawa's office.

"It's nice to meet you Kara-san." Kitagawa said as he bowed towards her.

"Nice to meet you too, Kitagawa-san." Kara said bowing towards him and smiled.

"You can stay here until we're finished with work, Kara-chan." Sho said kissing her cheek.

"Okay. I'll see you guys when your done," Kara said smiling at Sho and everyone else.

Soon after everyone had left Kitagawa and Kara had begun to get to know eachother better.

                                                               ----------------------------------------

Soon after Sho and everyone left the recording studio. They had started walking back to Kitazawa's office.

"Hey guys," Tsuyoshi and Koichi said as they passed them in the halls.

"Hey," Sho said back.

"How are you feeling Sho-kun. We heard you were in the hospital." Koichi said looking at him.

"I'm fine." Sho said back. "It doesn't hurt anymore," Sho said placing his hand on his shoulder to show it didn't hurt as much anymore. Sho paused then said as saddness passed through his eyes. "Besides this injury is nothing compared to what Kara-chan has been through."

"What do you mean?" Tsuyoshi asked.

Sho had told Koichi and Tsuyoshi what has happened to Kara, her family, and her house.

"I wouldn't mind meeting this bastard and give him his just desserts." Tsuyoshi said angrily.

"Wouldn't we all," Jun said agreeing nodding his head.

                                                              ---------------------------------------------------

Everyone had walked back to Kitagawa's office.

"She had fallen asleep just a little while ago." Kitagawa said smiling as he pointed at the couch behind him.

Sho had walked over to Kara and bent over and brushed her hair out of her eyes. "Kara-chan? It's time to go." Sho paused then said as Kara opened her eyes, "I'm done with work."

"Okay," Kara said as she sat up on the couch.

Everyone had left soon after. Tsuyoshi and Koichi had introduced themselves Kara smiled and introduced herself to Koichi and Tsuyoshi.

                                                                --------------------------------------------

"We'll see you guys later," Tsuyoshi paused then said smiling at Kara. "Nice to meet you Kara-chan."

"Nice to meet you too, Tsuyoshi-kun, Koichi-kun." Kara said smiling at them as they had left.

"Come on. Let's go," Sho said smiling at Kara.

"Okay," Kara said smiling as she left with Sho and everyone else.