Chapter 24: Honeymoon Trip

A Passionate Lover

Shortly after they left the Tokyo Dome. Sho and Kara arrived at the airport. Sho had walked up to the front desk and said, "I'm here for my plane tickets. The last name is Sakurai."

"Yes, just a minute." The receptionist said. She had then went over to a file cabinet and unlocked the top drawer. She sifted through some files and pulled out two plane tickets. "Here you go, Sakurai-san."

"Thank you." Sho said taking the tickets. "Shall we go now?"

"Sure," Kara said smiling at him.

They had left to board their flight. As they headed towards the entrance way. Kara saw Kazunari, Masaki, Satoshi, Jun, Miaka, Ichigo, Hizaki, Masaki, and Sakura standing with their traveling luggages.

"Have a safe trip and come back home safely." Sakura said smiling as she kissed their cheeks.

"We'll see you when we come back." Kara said hugging her tightly. As tight as her growing belly would allow.

Both of them laughed feeling the babies kick.

The overhead speaker spoke of the departure of their plane and so they had left everyone and boarded the plane heading for Taiwan.

                                                                         ------------------------------------------

Sho smiled at Kara watching her look out the window. He leaned forward and kissed her underneath her ear. Causing her to gasp slightly as a slight shock entered her body. "Do you like the view?"

"Yeah," Kara whispered huskily from his kiss.

"I'm glad." He whispered smiling.

"I'm so happy, Sho-kun." Kara whispered smiling at him as she caressed his cheek with her finger tips. "Thank you, for having me as your wife."

"I should thank you, Kara-chan. You had made me a happy husband." Sho whispered smiling at her.

Kara smiled as she leaned into his embrace as he had wrapped her in his arms. Bringing her closer to him. She smiled feeling the taps in her belly again. She placed her hand against the swell of it.

Sho smiled seeing Kara rest her hand against her belly where their children were actively moving around. He smiled as he threaded his fingers through hers. And as he did that. Their chilren had once again showed how happy they were as they had kicked against her belly. Kara had laughed until she had doubled over in shocked pain.

"Kara?!" Sho asked worriedly.

"It's okay, Sho-kun." Kara said smiling at him. "One of them caught their foot between my ribs again." She said laughing.

Sho smiled at her as he seemed to relax at seeing she wasn't really hurt. "They sure seem playful today."

"Yeah," Kara said smiling as she leaned up and kissed him. "Thank you Sho-kun. For giving me them and for loving me. Meeting you has been the best day of my life."

Sho smiled as he whispered against her ear as he kissed underneath it, "and what would be the second?"

"Loving you," she whispered huskily.

"And third?" He whispered as he kissed lower.

"Becoming your wife." Kara whispered as she felt her temperature rise.

"What about fourth?" He whispered slipping his hand against the curve of her as he closed the curtain to cover their seats.

"Our children aren't here yet. So it hasn't happen yet." She whispered huskily as her body began to have a sweet ache beginning in her belly and went lower.

'What if I told you I wanted to love you right now?" Sho asked seductively.

"Are we allowed to? There are other people on this flight as well." Kara said breathlessly.

"If you don't want to be with me. Then let me tease you. If you think being with me will be too loud."

"Alright," Kara whispered huskily.

                                                                                      ---------------------------------------

Sho smiled as he had felt Kara release her passion over his caressing fingers. He smiled seeing her eyes were glazed over from the passion she had felt from his teasing fingers.

'How do you feel?" He asked smiling.

"Weak," Kara whispered kissing him lightly. "But very happy," she whispered huskily as a tear fell from her eye.

"I'm glad," Sho said kissing her tear away. "Let's lay down and rest. Well be at our honeymoon spot in a few hours. And then we can begin this teasing once again," he whispered smiling at her.

"Alright," Kara whispered as she leaned into his embrace and had felt her eyes drifted close as sleep overcame her.

                                                                                -----------------------------------------------------

A few hours later they had landed in Taiwan's airport.

"We're here love," Sho whispered kissing her awake.

'That didn't take so long. I thought it would be a long time for the plane to arrive here." Kara said smiling at him as she stood up while Sho had taken their luggage out of the overhead compartment.

A few moments later they had walked off of the plane and had gotten a taxi to take them to the hotel.

                                                                           ---------------------------------------------------

They had arrived at The Regent Taipei hotel. they had gone up to the front desk and asked for their room.

A few moments later. They were led upstairs to their room. They decided to stay inside for a while and ordered a quick meal to eat.

It had soon arrived. Kara was happy about everything. But somewhere in the back of her mind she felt she was worried about everyone at home.

                                                                               -----------------------------------------------------------

Kazuhiko had read the morning paper and had seen a small article that had caught his eye.

He had read it and had crumbled the paper the next moment throwing it at the wall. 'i'll get that little soon. Then we'll see how well her 'marriage' will work out." He whispered vehemently. "I know she's carrying a child. So I will get to her after they've become attached to her."

He had left his house and went to go for a walk. And found himself walking towards Kara's small shop. But stopped before getting close enough to be spotted by anyone. "I must have patience to have my revenge." He had then continued to walk down the street away from Kara's shop.

                                                                                          -----------------------------------------------

Sho had finished eating with Kara and had sat down next to her. "What's wrong Love?" He whispered kissing her as he wrapped his arms around her. Bringing her close to him.

"I'm worried about everyone at home." Kara whispered as she leaned into his embrace. "I have a feeling he's going to seriously hurt someone and I won't be there to stop him. Just like what he did with Yoshiki."

"The police are keeping a watch on your shop with everyone else. I'm sure everything is fine. Just try and relax and not think about that bastard tonight. I'm here for you Kara."

"Thank you, Sho-kun." Kara whispered as she kissed him passionately.

Sho smiled underneath her kiss and had leaned over as she had laid down on the soft carpet. "I'm going to make love to you, Kara." He whispered caressing her intimately.

"Sho-kun," Kara gasped and shivvered at his caresses.

Sho smiled as he whispered, "just concentrate on me and nothing else." He whispered as he began to kiss her once again. He had led a trail of kisses over her slightly rounded belly and whispered softly, "don't get too excited in there and slip a foot between your Mom's ribs again. Cause that won't be good for her." He had then continued to trail further southward towards the juncxtion of her legs. "No matter what happens Kara. You are mine. And I will always love you." He whispered kissing her intimately.

"Sho-kun!" Kara gasped as her body flinched.

Sho smiled seeing a trace of her desire and asked in a teasing voice, "you're already ready for me?"

"Well, you did tease me on the plane ride here," she whispered huskily.

"True," Sho whispered caressing her. "I'm glad you liked it so much." He smiled as he whispered, "I'm going to take you now Kara. Now that I see you are ready for me. I've been ready for you since the beginning of our flight."

"Alright," Kara whispered caressing his cheek. She had gasped as he slipped inside her and whispered, "I love you Sho-kun."

"I love you too, Kara," Sho whispered caressing her gently as he slipped inside her gently, teasing her senses. He smiled as he felt her tighten around him. And soon after he had felt both of their releases. "You were amazing, love." Sho whispered gently kissing her as he wrapped his arms around her in a comforting embrace.

"Thank you, Sho-kun." Kara whispered as she closed her eyes in relaxation in the warm and gentle embrace of his strong arms. Arms that she knew would protect her no matter what.

But what if they won't protect her from that monster who's after everything she cherrishes?

                                                                                  --------------------------------------------------

A few hours later Sho and Kara had left their hotel and had decided to walk around the city.

Kara was glad they had bought a camera before they had left the airport. She and Sho had taken alot of pictures around Taipei. Soon it was getting dark and the stars were beginning to appear in the cloudless sky.

Sho looked at Kara and smiled seeing her look up at the stars. He bent over and whispered, "you look happy, love."

Kara smiled as she said, "I love looking at the stars. But of course you already know that. Since our first date we had both made the same wish on a shooting star."

"Yeah and our wish is becoming true. We are together forever Kara-chan. No matter what happens in your fight against that bastard. I will always be their to protect and support you." He whispered bending over and kissed her passionately.

"Thank you," Kara said smiling at him. She had placed her hand against her belly as she had felt her children kick once again.

"They want you to know they'll be there for you too." Sho said smiling as he saw her resting her hand on her slightly rounded belly.

"Yeah," Kara said smiling as she had placed her hand against her belly as she smiled at Sho.

They had decided to walk around town until Kara asked if they could go back because her feet were getting sore.

"Sure," Sho said smiling at her. "Let's go back to our room and rest. I'll order us some food and we can watch a movie on the tv."

"Alright," Kara said smiling as she held onto his hand.

They had gone back to their room to relax and rest for the rest of the evening.