Chapter 13: A Decision Made

A Passionate Lover

"I thought I heard a familiar voice." Kazuhiko said standing in the doorway.

Kara had felt her anger grow as she said wrapping her hands around the bedrail.

"You aren't wanted here. Get lost. Go back to your bastard son and never show your face to me again. You old bastard." Kara said looking at him angrily. "Or are you still upset that he's not going to be let out of jail so easily this time?"

"You want this war between us to be over. Don't you Kara-chan?" Kazuhiko said standing in the doorway.

"I'm tired of it." Kara said as she looked at him. "Fine you win. What do you want? Because I sure as hell don't know anymore. Since you already took everything from me. You killed my parents. Your son had me, burned my house down, and tried to murder my fiance."

"I want the paper your parents had left you." Kazuhiko said back.

"What paper? You took everything from me that was already in their will to me." Kara said looking at him.

"I'm not talking about their will. I'm talking about your inheritence."

"Why that?" Kara asked.

"Isn't it obvious. I want your money that your parents swindled out of me."

"My money is of no concern. How dare you accuse them of something like that." Kara paused then said angrily, "you won't be laying a finger on that money. No one will be. Unless I allow it."

"What seems to be the problem here?" Asked a nurse walking into Sho's room.

Kara had spoken before Sho had started.

"This person was disturbing my fiance's rest. Could you please show him out."

"Yes ma'am." The nurse said bowing towards Kara.

"Thank you." Kara said back as she sat back down in the chair.

"Why does he want your money?" Sho asked looking at Kara.

"He's a greedy bastard who will stop at nothing to get what he wants." Kara said angrily. "He thought the inheritence was written in the will. But it wasn't. I've kept the paper with me the whole time since my parents gave me this." Kara said as she took out a necklace from beneath her shirt. "They had put the inheritence paper in here."

"How? It's so small." Jun asked.

"I have no idea of it myself." Kara said looking at Sho and everyone else. "This money belongs to me and I will do what I want with it. I do have a few ideas on how we can use the money."

"What do you mean 'we' Kara-chan?" Sho asked looking at her.

"One will be to help you get out of here," Kara said looking at Sho. "Another can be for the idea we talked about earlier. And I'll just save whatever money I have left from it."

Sho smiled as he said slipping her engagement ring on her ring finger, "we could also use it for our wedding."

"Yeah," Kara said agreeing.

Everyone smiled at seeing how happy Kara and Sho seemed to be together.

"There she goes again." Sakura said laughing.

"What?" Kara asked looking at her. "You're doing just what you've always done with your money Kara-chan. You had made our business and invited these guys into your home with open arms." Sakura paused then said smiling as she placed her hands on Kara's shoulders, "you are thinking about everyone else's wellbeing before your own."

"I can't help that. It's how I am." Kara said laughing a little. "Plus what I do with the money is probably more helpful than if I had given up and gave it to them."

"Yeah," everyone said agreeing with her.

"You know I might not have been here today." Kara paused then said looking at Sho, "as I took his son back to jail I was almost arrested on the spot. Because of how I had looked."

"Kara-chan?" Sho asked looking at her.

"But the officer who had stopped me from going to our house as it was burning was there. It seems he's the sherrif of this town. He wasn't too happy to know how Yoshiki had gotten out of jail. Kazuhiko had entered the office and was about to buy him out of jail again. But the sherrif had refused to let him out." Kara paused then said, "as far as I know. He's being held on one count of attempted vehicular homicide, one count of arson, one count of attempted murder, and what he had done to me."

"He is one evil bastard," Sho said angrily. "I hope he stays in jail until we can be on our way."

"Yeah," Kara said back.

                                                                                 -------------------------------------

"Visiting hours are over now," a nurse said walking into Sho's room a few hours later.

"Okay," everyone said.

"We'll see you tommorow Sho-kun," Kara said kissing him.

"Kara-chan," Sho said grabbing her hand stopping her from leaving his bedside. "Stay with me tonight."

"Okay," Kara said smiling at him.

"We'll see you guys tomorrow." Jun said as he left with everyone.

"I should be allowed out of here sometime tomorrow." Sho said looking at everyone.

"Okay," Masaki said. "We'll see you guys tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Sho and Kara said.

                                                                             ------------------------------------------

"Kara-chan," Sho said caressing her cheek.

Kara had felt her nerves stand on end right when he called her name.

"Sho-," Kara was cut off as he claimed her lips in a passionate kiss. She had felt a spark of electricity run down her spine at the kiss Sho was giving her.

Sho had felt her reaction to his kiss and had began running his hands over her body.

"Sho-kun," Kara whispered pulling away from his lips. "What about your injury?"

"What about yours?" Sho countered as he brought her down for another heated kiss.

Kara knew she couldn't win over the small arguement. Her heart had taken control and had allowed Sho to do as he wished to her body.

"What if we get caught?"

"You're my soon-to-be-wife. I don't think anyone would think anything wrong if they saw us kissing."

"Kissing is different then being intimate together," Kara said in a raspy voice as Sho slid his tounge against while his hand slid up her legs and disappeared inbetween them.

She had felt her legs start to grow weak from his intimate caress. She gripped the bed rail to keep standing.

Sho pulled away from her and had sat up on the bed and smiled as he brought Kara closer and made her straddle his legs. He paused then said grinning as he moved his hand back to teasing her core, "so you want me to stop teasing you?" He whispered nibbling her earlobe.

"No." Kara paused then said, "don't stop. It feels like it been forever since you had touched me Sho-kun."

"It's only been about four days. But I agree it seems like it's been forever since I could touch you like this." Sho whispered hotly as he pulled her undergarment away.

"Sho-kun," Kara whispered as she felt him slip inside her. Making her shiver in pleasure.

They had soon began their intimate act again. Both wanting to complete the other and needing to feel completed themselves. It had ended quickly. And just in time to straiten themselves just as a nurse walked in to check on Sho.

The nurse smiled as she noticed the drops of sweat on both Kara and Sho. She had closed the door and went back to her desk smiling.

"Why are you smiling Michiru?" Asked a nurse walking up to her.

"I was checking in on Sakurai-san."

"And?"

"I guess he missed his fiance alot."

"What-" the nurse paused then said wide eyed. "Oh! I see what you mean. She's lucky to have him. He's a very handsome man."

"I had overheard their conversation earlier with that other man who had walked into the room." Michiru paused then said, "I hope he never returns here. He's a very evil man."

"Why do you say that?"

Michiru told the nurse what she had overheard as Kara was talking with Kazuhiko.

"I see what you mean. That man sounds evil. And his son sounds just as bad if not worse for what he did."

                                                                                ------------------------------------------

Sho smiled at Kara as he brought her head down in a kiss.

"Are you glad I didn't stop teasing you?" He asked in a teasing voice.

Kara blushed as she said smiling, "yeah. I'm glad you didn't stop it."

"How about we get some rest now?"

"Okay. Goodnight, Sho-kun."

"Goodnight, Kara-chan."

They had both fallen asleep quickly.