Chapter 23: Weddung Ceremony

A Passionate Lover

A few weeks after Kara and Sho had talked about the wedding and her morning sickness being over. Everything had been set up. Sho had rented a hotel suite with the guys while Miaka, Sakura, Ichigo, Masaki, Kyoshi, and Kazu spent the remaining time with Kara in her house.

Kara had woken up and smiled feeling the excitement build up inside her body at the events soon to come that day.

"Good morning Kara-chan." Ichigo said as he saw her come out of her's and Sho's room.

"Good morning Ichigo." Kara said smiling at him.

"You look very nervous about today."

"I am a little nervous. But I'm more happy about it." Kara paused then said smiling at him, "I really can't wait."

"How about we have some breakfast first and then we'll go and get you prepared for your special event." Sakura said smiling from the kitchen doorway.

"Okay," Kara said smiling at her.

Soon after breakfast was over. Kara had gone to shower for the day's special event. Feeling more and more excitement build up inside her. She smiled and placed her hand over her slightly round belly as she said, "soon we'll be with your father again."

                                                                     ----------------------------------------

Miaka and Sakura had taken Kara to a wedding dress store.

"Buy whichever one you want Kara-chan. I'll pay for the dress." Sakura said smiling at her.

"You almost make me want to buy the most expensive one in here then." Kara said laughing.

Sakura smiled as she said, "if that's what you want to do. It's fine by me." Sakura paused then said placing her hands on Kara's shoulder, "this is your special day. You should take advantage of it."

About twenty minutes later they had left the store and went to get her hair done.

                                                                      ------------------------------------------

Sho smiled as he had begun to feel nervous about the event happening in a few short hours. It was nine o'clock. The wedding won't start until eleven o'clock. Sho was sitting in the hotel with Jun, Masaki, Satoshi, and Kazunari.

"You look like you're getting nervous Sho-kun," Jun said grinning.

"Just a little," Sho said smiling.

"I bet you can't wait though." Masaki said smiling.

"Yeah," Sho said looking at the matching wedding bands he bought the week before Kara told him of her pregnancy. One of the rings was his. And the smaller one was hers.

"You think we should start getting ready? We have to be at the church in less than two hours." Masaki said.

"Yeah." Sho said smiling. Everyone had their suits hung out to be ready for the ceremony.

                                                                                 -------------------------------------------

Sho and everyone arrived around ten o'clock.

About a half an hour later the guests had started entering the church.

"So you guys are finally tying the knot." Tsuyoshi said grinning at Sho as he and Koichi walked up to him.

"Yeah." Sho said smiling.

"Congradulations, Sho-kun." Koichi said smiling at Sho.

"Thanks," Sho said smiling back.

Soon the members of Kanjani8, SMAP, NEWS, KAT-TUN, Tokio, HEY! SAY! JUMP!, W-inds, and Tackey&Tsubasa had entered the church. Along with a few other musicians that wasn't part of Johnny's and the Associates entered the church.

There was Inaba Koshi, Ayumi Hamasaki, and Camui Gackt with a few other musicians and friends there.

Sho had seen Masaki, Kazu, and Hizaki enter the church doors.

They walked up and said their congradulations.

"Where's Ichigo?" Sho asked.

"He's going to be walking Kara-chan down the aisle." Hizaki paused then said grinning, "since he's like a brother to her. He wanted to be the one to walk her down the aisle."

"I see," Sho said smiling.

                                                                                  ----------------------------------- 

Miaka and Kara had entered the church through the east entrance. Opposite of everyone at the west entrance. The main door leading towards the chapel of the church was closed. So none of the guests could even peak to see her in the wedding dress until Ichigo had walked her down the aisle.

Miaka had finished dressing in her bridesmaids dress. Kara had thought the dark green was the perfect color for her. Kara smiled at Miaka and said, "you look amazing Miaka-chan. I think Kazunari-kun will like that dress and color on you."

"You look simply gorgeous Kara-chan. Sho-kun might fall in love with you all over again." She said smiling at Kara in the white laced wedding dress. The veil had tiny beads of perals sewn into it. It was as long as the train that was on the wedding dress. "Are you ready Kara-chan?"

"Yeah," Kara said placing her hand against her stomache. She smiled thinking about Sho's children growing inside of her and was overcomed with joy at the thought. She couldn't have been happier than at that moment.

Miaka had opened the door and saw Ichigo leaning against the wall. "She's all ready."

Ichigo smiled and said, "I'll be back. I'll go and let them know." He had left the next moment.

Sho looked at Ichigo as he caught him in his sight. He seen Ichigo nodded his head and had let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "It's time," he said looking at the minister.

The minister looked towards the pianist and they had begun playing the keys of the piano.

Everyone looked and saw Miaka enter the doorway in a pure silk green dress that had the hem of the dress was a few inches above the ground.

"Miaka-chan looks amazing," Kazunari said smiling a little bit.

"You're blushing Nino," Sho said teasingly.

"Yeah. But you are looking more nervous by the second, Sho-kun." Kazunari said with a teasing grin.

"Well in a few moments. Kara-chan will have my name. And that thought makes me extremely happy and scares me at the same time. It's a weird feeling."

"It's probably because you love her so strongly." Kazunari paused then said smiling, "no. I should change what I had just said. It is beause you love Kara-chan strongly."

"Yeah, I do love her. I love her more than my life. And that's what's scarey." Sho said looking nervously towards the door as the music had changed. He had felt his blood begin to stir at the vision of white in front of him.

"Sho-kun?" Kazunari said looking at him. He looked towards where Sho was looking and smiled. "Kara-chan looks amazing."

"An angel," Sho said somewhat breathlessly.

"Your angel," Kazunari said smiling at him.

"Yeah," Sho said on a shakey breath. He watched Kara walk down the asile with Ichigo. And to him. It had felt like forever since she came before him.

                                                                                          ---------------------------------

Kara had noticed everyone watching her. But her eyes were only on the one man who would soon be her husband.

Sho held his hand out to Kara and brought her hand up to his lips and kissed her knuckles in a gentle gesture. "My angel." He whispered looking at her with his eyes filled with desire.

"Let us start this joyous occasion that brought these two people together." The preist said to the crowd.

Jun, Masaki, Satoshi, Kazunari, and Ichigo stood next to Sho and smiled at seeing how happy he and Kara seemed to be.

Miaka, and Sakura stood on Kara's side and smiled at Kara and Sho as well.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." The preist said smiling at Kara and Sho. He motioned for Kara and Sho to turn around and face the crowed gathered in the church. "I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Sho Sakurai. You may now kiss your bride." The preist said smiling at Kara and Sho.

Sho had lifted Kara's veil and placed it behind her head. He smiled seeing her smile up at him as tears swam in her eyes. He placed his hand beneath her chin and gently lifted it up. The next moment Kara felt the tears fall from her eyes at the gentle and caring kiss he placed on her lips.

"Finally, Sho-kun." Kara whispered smiling up at him.

"Yeah." Sho said smiling at her. "You belong to me in name now."

"Yeah," Kara said as she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly. Fearing this was all a dream. That Sho would disapper if she had let go of him for even a moment.

"Don't worry Kara-chan. This is all real. We are now together forever."

"You knew what I was thinking?" Kara asked looking at him.

"This is not a dream. You are my wife now and forever, Kara-chan. I love you."

"I love you too, Sho-kun."

Everyone in the church began clapping as Sho led Kara down the aisle for the second time. But now as his wife.

They had walked outside towards the white limosine and had entered the back seat.

"I'm so happy Sho-kun. Thank you," Kara said smiling at him.

"I should thank you Kara-chan. You've made me the happiest husband in the world by marrying me."

Kara smiled as she leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm glad to be your wife, Sho-kun. I'm glad to be yours." Kara said as she held his hand in hers as she leaned against him. "You are all I've ever wanted."

Sho smiled at Kara as he bent over and kissed her passionately. "I'm glad to hear you say that, Kara-chan." He grinned at her as he began to kiss lower down her neck. "I am one lucky devil to have you, my angel."

Kara could feel herself shivver in delight at the chills Sho was giving her from his kisses.

Sakura, Miaka, Jun, Satoshi, Masaki, Kazunari, Ichigo, Masaki, Hizaki, and Kyoshi had ridden in Sakura's van she had rented for the occasion. They had gone towards the the Tokyo Dome where the reception would take place.