Chapter 25: The Birth of Two Angels

A Passionate Lover

Kara and Sho had arrived back in the airport and smiled seeing Miaka, Sakura, Ichigo, Masaki, Hizaki, Kazu, Masaki, Jun, Kazunari, and Satoshi were waiting for them there.

"Welcome home, Kara-chan, Sho-kun." Sakura said walking up to them and hugged them.

"Thanks Sakura." Kara said smiling as she returned the hug. As she was about to speak again. Sakura had stopped her.

"Everything has been fine. There has been no sign of that bastard." Sakura said smiling at her.

"You knew what I was going to ask before I opened my mouth." Kara said laughing.

"I've always been able to read you like a book Kara." Sakura said smiling.

"That is true." Kara said laughing. "I'm glad everything is going okay. But I know it won't be perfect until that bastard is out of our lives completely." She paused then said as Sho wrapped his arms around her and held her back against him. "if only he was gone for good since he killed them. But I have to finish this war. I wouldn't be able to do it if I didn't have all of you guys on my side. Thank you for giving me the strength to fight against him."

"We'll always be here for you whenever need us, Love." Sho whispered kissing her underneath her ear.

"Thank you, Sho-kun." Kara whispered huskily as she kissed him gently on the lips.

"Let's go home," he said smiling at her.

"Alright," Kara said smiling at him.

And once again the thought crossed her mind.

"I'm so lucky to have him."

As the thought entered her mind. Tears of happiness misted her eyes.

Through the blured vision, she didn't see Kazuhiko watching her.

                                                 --------------------------------------------

Kazuhiko had fallowed Sakura and Miaka at a safe distance so as not to be noticed by them or any of Kara's other friends and family.

"So she's back home. That means I'll have her soon enough." He whispered maliciously. He had looked her over and spotted the swell of her waist where her children were. "It looks like the boy gave her more than one. Can't wait to see the loss of the little ones."

He had fallowed them outside and had stayed a safe distance to still not be noticed by them. He had gone to his car and pulled out of the parking lot. He had driven down the road and had passed some hooker on the street. He decided she would be alright for tonight. He needed to get his body under control. He picked up the woman after offering her the money and had taken her to the nearest hotel.

An hour later he had left the hotel and had gone home to shower.

"Pretty soon that will be dealt with. Just like her mother."

                                                              -----------------------------------------------

Kara had returned home with everyone else and had entered her house. 

Kara and Sho were having lunch that was already prepared with everyone else. Kara was sipping her water until all of a sudden she felt moisture between her legs. She looked down and felt the glass fall to the floor, shattering it into tiny peices.

"Kara?!" Sho asked worriedly as he went over to her.

"Sho-kun. It's time. My water just broke." Kara said looking at him as she had her hands around his arm.

"Let's go." Sho said in a calm voice he didn't really feel like he had.

"Okay." Kara said as Sho helped her up.

Satoshi had gone to drive the van around to the front of their house.

Sho and Masaki had helped Kara into the van. They had gotten in the van and Satoshi had begun driving towards Tokyo Central Hospital. They arrived just in time as Kara had her first contraction.

"We're here, Kara-chan." Sho said kissing her cheek.

"Okay," Kara said as she had gotten out of the van.

All of a sudden another contraction came and Kara had squeezed Sho's hand hard enough to crack his fingers,

"I didn't think you were that strong Kara-chan." Sho said kissing her cheek lightly and laughed.

"Sorry," Kara said smiling giving him a small smile. "Thank god there's a wheelchair. I don't think I could walk another step." Kara said in a ragged voice as another contraction came. "I think our children are going to come out whether I'm in the delivery room or not."

A nurse came over to where Kara and Sho were.

"Let's get you taken to the delivery room Kara-san." The nurse said smiling at her. "Would you like your husband to be with you during the delivery?"

Kara looked at Sho and smiled saying, "yeah."

Sho smiled at Kara and nodded his head.

Jun and everyone else fallowed them and had waited outside the delivery room.

Kara was helped into the bed and laid back in the bed. All of a sudden she grabbed the bedrail and squeezed tightly. Turning her knuckles white.

"Kara-chan." Sho said wiping away her hair that had begun to get damp.

"I feel sick." Kara whispered to him.

"Give her some of this. It will help settle her stomache down." The nurse said handing him a small cup with liquid in it.

Kara took it and almost gotten sick from the putrid smell and bitterness of the liquid.

"Here Kara-chan." Sho said giving her a small cup of water.

Kara took the liquid in one swallow.

A few minutes later a doctor came in and seen how Kara was doing.

And soon after. Kara and Sho were taken to the delivery room.

                                                                  -----------------------------------

About forty minutes later the doctor came out of the delivery room.

"You may only see them for a few minutes. The mother needs her rest." The doctor said looking at everyone.

Jun and everyone walked in and saw not one. But two babies.

Sho looked them and smiled. "We have a son and a daughter."

"Congradulations Kara-chan, Sho-kun." Satoshi said smiling at them.

"Thank you." Kara said smiling.

"I wonder if they'll let us take a picture?" Masaki asked.

"You may take only one picture. But then the mother needs to rest." The doctor spoke behind them.

"Thanks," Masaki said bowing towards the doctor. He had taken his digital camera out and had taken a picture of Kara and Sho holding their daughter and son.

"Why don't you stay here tonight Sho-kun?" Satoshi said looking at him.

"Okay," Sho said nodding his head.

Two nurses had brought in two cribs. Sho had placed his daughter in first. Then he had taken his son out of Kara's arms and placed him in the crib next to his sister's.

"Did you think of their names Kara-chan?" Jun asked.

"I was thinking Masaki and Miaka would be nice for them." Kara said smiling at Masaki and Miaka.

Sho smiled as he saw their surprised looks. "I guess you like those names." Sho said smiling at Masaki and Miaka.

"Yeah," Miaka said smiling.

Masaki nodded his head, still somewhat speechless.

"Congradulations Kara-chan, Sho-kun. They are beautiful." Jun said smiling at them.

"Thanks." Kara said smiling.

"Times up." The doctor paused then said, "the mother and children need to rest."

"Okay." Satoshi paused said, "we'll see you tomorrow Kara-chan. Sho-kun."

"Okay," Kara said smiling at them as she felt her eyes grow heavy as she had started to fall asleep.

Sho smiled as he watched Miaka and Masaki sleeping in their cribs in the exact same positions as if one was a reflection of the other.

Sho looked over at Kara as he heard her stir in her bed. He smiled as she opened her eyes.

"How are you feeling?" He asked walking over to her and sat on her bed.

"I'm still a little sore. But other than that, I'm okay. How are Miaka and Masaki?"

"They're fine. They're sleeping right now. It seemed like I was watching only one child with a mirror in front of them. Miaka is sleeping facing Masaki. And he's sleeping facing her in the exact same way." Sho said laughing.

Kara smiled hearing what Sho said. "Thank you so much, Sho-kun. I'm very happy you had given us two beautiful children."

"I'm glad I did too. I'd never thought I could be as happy as I am now. I'm glad to have met you Kara-chan. And I'm also glad we have our children." Sho said kissing her passionately.

Soon after they had both fallen asleep until it was time for Kara to feed Miaka and Masaki.