Chapter 22: A Terrible Vision Comes True

A Passionate Lover

Sho had slid under the covers and gently wrapped his arms around Kara as he had brought her towards him.

"Sho-kun," Kara whispered leaning into the comfort and warmth of his strong arms.

"It'll be alright Kara. Everything will work out somehow. You just rest and relax." He whispered kissing her forehead gently.

"But what if it doesn't work out?" Kara paused then said looking at him, "what if he gets in the way of their fight. I know he'll kill Yoshiki. He wouldn't have any remorse doing that. Just like what happened with my parents. I keep dreaming about that night Sho-kun."

"Kara," Sho said unable to think of any comfort he could say or give to make her feel better.

"I don't want that to happen again to anyone I know or love. And yet I know it'll happen and I can't do anything about it." Kara said as tears fell from her eyes.

Sho reached towards her eyes and wiped her tears away. "What can I say to make her fears go away? She's been fighting this monster for so long. And what can I do to help her ease her fear and pain?"

And for some reason. No answer was coming forth from his questions he had asked himself.

                                                                   ---------------------------------------------

Yoshiki and Hikaru had arrived at a secluded area to begin their fight.

"I can't wait to kill you and then Kara and her lover." Hikaru said smirking evily.

"I won't allow that to happen. I had caused them enough damage in their lives. I won't have anymore entering their lives. That is why I will kill you and then that bastard." Yoshiki said in a cold voice.

"I doubt that." Hikaru said looking at him.

"Are you gonna stand there and talk me to death? Or are we going to fight?" Yoshiki asked annoyingly.

Hikaru had charged at Yoshiki. They had begun the fight. Neither one knowing Kazuhiko was watching them and planned on killing them both.

                                                                    --------------------------------------------------

Kara had awoken with a start as sweat appeared on her face. She had her eyes opened wide in frieght at the dream. "Yoshiki."

Sho had woken up a half an hour earlier. He was just passing their room as Kara had woken up. "Kara? What happened?" He asked worriedly as he noticed her eyes were freightful.

"It was just a dream. I'm sure it was nothing." Kara said laughing even though she had tears fall from her eyes. "I probably had it because of our earlier conversation."

"What happened?" Sho asked placing his hand over hers.

"He killed them both." Kara said looking at him as tears fell from her eyes.

Sho wrapped his arms around Kara and held her until her trembling stopped.

"I can't stand it."

"Kara you can't let that bastard rule over your life. He will be out of our lives soon." Sho whispered in her ear. "I promise you."

"Thank you, Sho-kun." Kara paused then said smiling, "I'm so lucky to have you."

"And I'm lucky to have you Kara." Sho whispered kissing her lips gently.

They had walked out of their room and went towards the living room. Jun and everyone looked towards them.

"Kara-chan?" Masaki asked seeing her pale complexion. "Are you alright?"

"I'm okay. I just had a bad dream, that's all." Kara said smiling at everyone.

"Are you sure?" Jun paused then said, "you look paler then when you had taken your nap after Yoshiki had left."

Kara nodded her head and smiled. "I'm okay."

All of a sudden the doorbell rang from the front gate.

Kara and everyone looked at the monitors and saw the cheif of police.

Sho looked at Kara as he felt her hand squeeze his in slight fear.

Sho looked towards everyone and said, "you guys can let him in. I'll take Kara-chan back towards her room."

"It's okay, Sho-kun. I'd rather sit in the living room to hear what he has to say."

"Are-?"

"I'm sure," Kara said smiling at him.

Sho nodded his head as he agreed with her. He had taken her towards the living room and sat on the couch next to her.

A few moments later. The sherriff had entered the living room with his hat held in his hands.

"Miss Kara," he said bowing towards her. "I've come to bring some news about the one person who had attacked you before."

Everyone saw how Kara tensed up at the grimm possibility of Yoshiki being dead.

"We had found his body along with a female body in the water surrounded by jagged rocks."

"It's just like the dream. It had to have been Kazuhiko that killed them." Kara had thought as tears fell from her eyes.

"They appeared to have fallen from the cliff they were on." He paused then asked, "Miss Kara? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," Kara said a little shaky.

"It's alright Kara-chan." Sho whispered hugging her tightly.

"It's just like the dream Sho-kun." Kara whispered hugging him back.

"What dream?" The officer asked.

Sho had told him about their conversation from the previous night. And he thought that was the reason Kara had had that nightmare of Kazuhiko killing Yoshiki and Hikaru.

"I see." He puased then said, "sometimes dreams can give glimpses of the future if we try hard to see them. That's what I beleive anyways." He had gotten up and bid them farewell. "Miss Kara. I'll check into that Kazuhiko fella. There's something about him I just don't like since I first saw him confront you in our headquarters."

Kara nodded her head as she bid him farewell.

Jun and everyone else walked outside with the officer.

"Did I miss something? It seems Miss Kara was really upset over that young man's death."

"They had just started to become friends. He had come here to protect her and Sho-kun from the woman you found him with." Jun said. "Yesterday they had left to go and fight. Kara-chan tried to stop him from going because she feared that bastard would interfear in their fight."

"I guess her fear had come true in a grimm way. I'll try my hardest to bring this case to a close as soon as possible for her and you guys as well." He said as he had left their home.

Jun and everyone nodded their heads in agreement. They had turned back and had went back towards the house. They walked in and saw no sign of Kara and Sho.

A few minutes later Sho emerged from his and Kara's room.

"How-?" Satoshi asked.

"She just fell back to sleep." Sho said closing their door.

"What's the matter Sho-kun?" Kazunari asked.

"I feel helpless." Sho paused then said looking at the guys, "she's been fighting that monster for so long. I feel like I'm helpless cause I can't do anything to make her pain go away from what has happened to her."

"I don't think she sees you as being helpless. I think she's greatful to you for always being there for her." Masaki said smiling.

"Yeah, Masaki's right. Kara is really glad to have you there for her in her times of need." Satoshi said looking at Sho as he placed his hand on his shoulder.

"That bastard will be dealt with soon enough," Kazunari said looking at Sho.

"It sure doesn't feel like it'll be soon enough to her." Sho said as he looked towards his and Kara's room.

"Let's try to keep our spirits up," Jun paused then said looking at everyone. "If we're upset it'll make her more upset."

"Yeah. You're right." Sho said nodding his head, agreeing with everyone.

                                                                            ----------------------------------------

Kara had overheard the conversation between Sho and the others. She had felt bad for making them worry so much. She had gotten up and walked out of their room. As she walked towards the hallway she had heard the guys talking in the living room.

As she entered the living room. She saw Sho sitting in the chair in front of her. Jun and the others saw her in the hallway. They thought about saying hi. But decided against it as they saw she had something on her mind.

"I'm sorry, Sho-kun." Kara whispered hugging him from behind.

"What's wrong, Kara-chan?" Sho asked worried wondering why she was saying she was sorry.

"I'm sorry. For making you worry about me so much." Kara said looking at him as she knelt in front of him. "I'll be back to my normal self soon enough. I know I'm going through these weird moods because of our children. Every woman goes through weird changes when they're pregnant." Kara said kissing his wrist, "you really don't have to worry about me. It's enough to have you near my side. It's because of you, the guys, Ichigo and the others, Miaka, Sakura, and of course my parents that I can have the courage to face against him. You give me strength to stand up when all I want to do is run away and hide." Kara paused then said looking up at him, "so please-"

Sho cut Kara off in a passionate kiss as he brought her to sit on his lap. "I understand. I won't worry so much anymore." Sho said smiling at her as he placed his hand against her stomache.

All of a sudden there was a light thump. And then another light thump.

"Did you-?" Sho asked.

"I did," Kara said smiling at him.

"What is it Sho, Kara-chan?" Masaki asked.

"Our child just moved." Kara said smiling at them.

"But it hasn't been five months yet." Jun said surprised.

"It's only been about four months since you had found out."

"Maybe we'll be having twins instead of a son or daughter." Kara said smiling at everyone.

"Maybe we'll be having one of each." Sho said placing his hand once again against her belly.

"I would like that very much." Kara pause then said smiling at him as she placed her hand against his cheek. "Of course I like any gift you've given me. And what's growing inside me is the greatest gift you could ever have given me."

Sho smiled as he brought Kara's lips towards his and kissed them. "I love you Kara-chan."

"I love you too." Kara said smiling as she pulled away from him.

"How is your morning sickness?" Sho asked smiling at the guys.

"It's over now." Kara paused then said laughing, "I'm glad too. That's the only thing I couldn't stand about being pregnant."

"That's good to know." Sho paused then said smiling at her, "I'm going to ask Kitazawa for a few weeks off then."

"How come?" Kara asked as excitement began to stir inside her belly.

Sho paused then said picking up her left hand and kissed her engagement ring. "So we can finally be married."

Kara had tears fall from her eyes as she smiled at him. "I would like that very much." She had hugged him as she whispered against his ear, "thank you for making me the happiest woman in the world."

"You're welcome, Kara-chan." Sho said kissing her one more time before she had gotten up from his lap.

Jun and everyone else smiled and congratulated them.

That night Kara and Sho had slept peacefully in eachothers arms. With no nightmares waking them. Only pleasent dreams of what was to come.