Chapter 21: Repenting Actions

A Passionate Lover

Yoshiki was allowed to stay in Kara's house until his wound had healed up. But he didn't want to stay there. He felt like an unwanted guest there though. Noone had treated him like he was unwanted. He had felt this way only towards himself.

"I guess I really do have a conscious." He said outloud to himself. "I guess it's about time I leave. I probably overstayed my welcome." Yoshiki had started to turn the knob on the front door.

"Where do you think you're going Yoshiki? I know you're not healed yet." Kara said from the hallway.

Yoshiki turned around and saw Kara and Sho. "I was leaving Kara. You've done more than enough in fixing this wound for me."

"Go and sit back down on the couch." Kara said walking towards him. "You can leave when you are completely healed. And no sooner."

Yoshiki opened his mouth to say something. But he caught the warning in Kara's eyes not to push it.

"All right I'll do as you say." Yoshiki said as he went to go and sit back down on the couch.

                                                                             -----------------------------------------------

Kazuhiko and Hikaru had woken up and had gotten dressed.

Hikaru looked at Kazuhiko and asked, "what shall we do about your son?"

"What son?" Kazuhiko asked looking at her.

"Yoshiki."

"He's no longer my son since he had joined with that woman." Kazuhiko paused then said walking towards Hikaru and ran his fingers through her hair. "That is why you shall kill him for me."

"That's going to be hard to do since they are going to be very cautious of me now after that concert and the failed attempt to kill Kara and Sho." Hikaru said back.

"Still you will do as I say," Kazuhiko said giving her a hard look. A look Hikaru knew well enough not to argue with.

"Understood." Hikaru said leaving Kazuhiko's house.

                                                                                        ---------------------------- '

Kara sat in front of the security monitors and saw movement in the bushes.

"We have unwanted company." Kara said outloud.

"Who is it?" Sho asked walking up to Kara.

"Hikaru." Kara said in a cold voice.

Sho looked at Kara and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Kara-chan. It's okay." Sho said hugging her.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to speak to you like that. It's just that whenever I see her or think of her. I remember how close I was to l-," Kara said but was cut off as Sho kissed her.

"It's okay now. I'm just fine, Kara-chan." Sho said pulling away from her lips.

"But if she's here. She's after someone in this house. And my guess is she's after Yoshiki." Kara said looking at him.

"What about me Kara?" Yoshiki asked standing in the doorway of the security room.

"Hikaru is right outside the front gates. My guess is she's here after you. And she was probably sent by your bastard father."

"I see." Yoshiki said looking at her. He turned to leave.

"Where are you going Yoshiki?"

"To get rid of her. She's not wanted here right?"

"You should stay here," Kara said looking at him.

"Why?"

"You know as well as I do how evil that bastard can be." Kara said looking at him. "My guess is that bastard doesn't think of you as his son anymore. To him you're nothing more than garbage in his eyes."

"I had a feeling he'd try and come after me when I had decided to join you guys." Yoshiki said.

"Still you're not going out there." Kara said looking at him.

"Kara." Yoshiki said looking at her. "I shouldn't even be here. The longer I'm here. The longer you guys are of being in danger from that bastard."

"We'll never be out of danger from that bastard until he's dead." Kara said back.

"That's true. But getting rid of this obstical will help you get closer to getting rid of him." Yoshiki said.

"Yoshiki," Kara said looking at him.

"I'm going out there weather you say I can or not." Yoshiki said leaving Kara's house before Kara could stop him.

                                                                                 ---------------------------------------------

"Why is the little here now?" Yoshiki asked as he walked through the gate and closed it behind him.

"Your father had sent me to get rid of you. And that's what I plan to do." Hikaru said looking at him.

"You really are a doing the devil's work aren't you?" Yoshiki asked angrily.

"Are you calling your father a devil?" Hikaru asked.

"He's no longer my father. He stopped being my father when he killed Kara's parents." Yoshiki said looking at Hikaru.

"Then it shall be easier for me to kill you since you both feel the same about eachother." Hikaru said looking at him.

"Let's take this battle elsewhere. I know Kara's watching this battle right now. And I don't want her to see what I plan to do to you." Yoshiki said then looked back towards the camera. "Goodbye, Kara-chan. This is my way of repenting for the pain I've caused you in your life."

                                                                                ----------------------------------

Kara had gotten up out of the chair and ran towards the front gate.

Sho had fallowed her outside.

"Yoshiki!!" Kara yelled towards him.

Yoshiki turned back and smiled at her.

"You don't have to do this." Kara said running towards him.

"Yes I do Kara." Yoshiki said back. "Now go back inside your house and stay there. I'll come back soon. Then we can start a new friendship." He said placing his hand on her shoulder.

"You're a bastard." Kara said as tears fell from her eye. "Don't do this. Don't go and fight against her."

"I'll be back Kara-chan."

"Not if your father's involved." Kara said looking at him.

"Let's go before I change my mind and kill Kara." Hikaru said annoyed.

"Don't even think about touching her." Yoshiki said in a cold voice towards Hikaru that even made Kara flinch at the coldness in his voice. "Kara-chan. Go back inside with Sakurai-san."

"Yoshiki."

"Do as I ask of you. And don't worry about me." Yoshiki said as he left Kara's driveway and fallowed Hikaru.

"Let's go Kara-chan." Sho said placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Why? Why couldn't I stop him? Why couldn't I stop what happened to my parents? What happened to you? Why can't I protect the people who mean the most to me, Sho-kun?"

"It's alright Kara-chan. Everything will work out." Sho said embracing her in a gentle grasp. "Let's go back into the house and you can lay down for a while."

"Okay," Kara said nodding her head.

Sho had led her back into the house and towards their room. He had went to go and see the guys who were watching the security cameras.

"Is Kara-chan okay?" Masaki asked.

"Yeah. She's worried that Yoshiki won't be coming back though." Sho said looking at everyone.

"I don't blame her. They had just started to become friends." Jun said looking at everyone. "But-," Jun stopped as he didn't know how to finish the rest of the sentence.

"But what?" Sho asked.

"I can't beleive she forgave him for what he did to her."

"I see what you mean. I think she wants to change Yoshiki from how he used to be." Sho paused then said, "I think it'll work to how she wants it too."

"Yeah," Satoshi said nodding his head.

                                                                                    ----------------------------------

Kara was unable to sleep in her bed. She had felt nausiated again. She was thinking of Sho's child growing inside of her. She had loved the idea of his child inside her body. But hated the feeling of nausia it had given her. She had placed her hand on her stomache to try and settle it down. It had seemed to work. She had soon fallen asleep with her hand over her stomache.

Sho opened their door and smiled seeing Kara had fallen asleep in their bed with her hand over her stomache. He closed it back and walked down the hall.

"Is she okay?" Masaki asked.

"Yeah. She had fallen asleep." Sho paused then said, "I think our child is the reason she's acting like this."

"Women sure are difficult to figure out sometimes," Satoshi said.

"Yeah. They are," Sho said smiling. "But I wouldn't change how she acts for anything in the world."

Everyone smiled at hearing Sho saying that.

"I plan on marrying her as soon as she's overcome this morning sickness." Sho paused then said, "so hopefully we'll have some free time from work for it."

"I don't see why Kitazawa-san wouldn't let you have some free time to marry Kara-chan." Kazunari said smiling at Sho.

"I'll ask him tomorrow at work." Sho said.

"Okay," Satoshi said nodding his head. "How about you go on and lay down and we'll make dinner for you guys."

"Okay," Sho said as he went to go and lay down with Kara.