Chapter 19: An Engagement Announcement

A Passionate Lover

Kara had gone with Sho and everyone else to the studio. This time instead of sitting with Kitazawa in his office. Kitazawa had allowed her to sit in the studio with the others.

Sho smiled at Kara as he walked over to her.

"You okay?" Sho asked wrapping his arms around her.

"Yeah," Kara paused then said smiling. "I guess I'm nervous about the concert."

"You mean about the engagement announcement?"

"Yeah." Kara said.

"It'll be okay, Kara-chan. I promise you." Sho said smiling at her as he kissed her.

"Okay," Kara said smiling as he pulled away from her lips.

The day seemed to end fast for everyone.

"How about we go out?" Sho asked all of a sudden.

"Where to?" Kara asked looking at him.

"My Uncle's beach." Sho said smiling at her.

"We haven't been there in a while." Kara paused then said, "last time we were there-"

"Both of us made a wish to be together." Sho said finishing Kara's sentence as he kissed her lips.

"Yeah," Kara said smiling at him as he pulled away.

"Let's go." Sho said smiling ar her.

"Okay." Kara said nodding her head.

                                                                         ----------------------------------------------------

Everyone arrived at the beach as the stars were starting to shine brightly in the night sky.

"It's another nice night tonight." Sho said smiling as he wrapped his arms around Kara.

"Yeah. It is," Kara said leaning her head back and laid it against his chest.

"How about we go for a swim?" Sho asked looking at everyone.

Jun grinned as he said, "that sounds like fun. I'm up for it."

"What about you Kara-chan?" Sho asked teasing the nape of her neck. Sending delightful chills up and down her spine.

"I don't have a bathing suit on me." Kara said looking at him.

"You can use one of my tee shirts." Sho said smiling.

"And what about a towel?" She asked grinning at him.

"We'll build a fire. We'll have a camp out tonight." Sho said smiling at her.

"Okay." Kara said smiling at him.

Sho and Kara had gone towards their tour bus they've been using for the upcoming concert.

They came out a few minutes later. Sho wearing a pair of boxers and Kara had worn one of his shirts that reached down to her knees.

Everyone else was gathering wood to build a fire. About twenty minutes later. A fire was started and was burning hot. So no one would be cold long enough when they sat by it.

Sho and Kara had gone into the water. They ducked under and came back up a few seconds later with water dripping from the ends of their hair.

"Gosh that's cold." Kara said chattering a little.

Sho swam over to her and wrapped his arms around her. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I'll be okay in a few minutes." Kara said smiling at him.

"You look as y as you did when we had taken our shower together before." Sho said grinning at her as he rubbed her arms. Giving her his warmth.

"Not with my teeth chattering," Kara said grinning at him.

"I can stop that for you," Sho said leaning over claiming her lips in a searing kiss.

Kara had felt like her blood caught fire from the kiss. Which made her body tempurature rise warming her body.

Sho smiled hearing her moan as she pressed her body against his. He slid his hands down and curved them against her buttocks as he pressed her firmly against his arousal.

"Sho-kun," Kara gasped feeling how hot he was even in the cold water. "You feel so hot. Even in this cold water."

"You make it that way, my love." Sho said sliding his tounge along her neck as his thumbs caressed the tips of her s.

Kara gasped outloud as Sho lightly pinched them. Making a jolt of pleasure run throughout her body and settled in her core.

Sho smiled as he slid his hand over her belly towards her legs and settled there. "Kara-chan? What would you say if I made love to you right here and now?" He asked grinning as he placed her hand against his arousal.

Kara could feel her cheeks flaming at the tempting thought of Sho making love to her in the water right then and there. "But-," Kara started to say.

"Everyone's on the beach still." Sho said kissing her.

Kara had surrendered to the kiss and the idea that Sho wanted to love her right then and there. She had felt her body tremble at the thought of it.

Sho took her tremble as a 'yes'. He smiled as he began to kiss her once again.

Kara gasped feeling how hot he was as he easily slid inside her body. Feeling the heat from his body filling hers had brought a small shudder from her body.

"You feel tight, Kara-chan." Sho whispered as he bent over and kissed her neck as he slid his hand between their bodies and touch the sensitive nub, making her cry out in pleasure as she leaned backwards. Sho felt her body contract around which made his body react immediately as he spilled his seed deep inside her womb once again.

"What's keeping you guys so long?" Satoshi asked swimming up behind them.

Kara had felt her cheeks burning as she looked towards him.

"We were just coming in now." Sho said grinning.

Kara blushed deeply at his choice of words.

Satoshi smiled seeing her blush deeply. "Okay. We'll see you up there. Jun and Masaki had gone to buy some hotdogs and marshmellows with a few drinks and soda."

Kara remembered they were still connected as she felt Sho slip out, making her shudder once again.

"Shall we go now?" Sho asked as he made sure their clothes were straitened enough so nobody might notice what had just happened in the water.

"Yeah," Kara said blushing still.

They had swam back to the beach. As Kara got out she could feel Sho's shirt cling tightly to her body.

"Why don't you go and sit by the fire and warm up." Sho said as Jun tossed him a towel. He wrapped it around her shoulders and walked her over to the fire. He had then walked over to the others.

"You're bad, Sho-kun." Jun said smirking at him.

"You figured out I was with her?" Sho asked grinning.

"It wasn't hard to figure out watching the movements on the water." Masaki said grinning.

Sho smiled as he said, "I was tempted by her."

"You gotta be careful. Especially since you'll be announcing your engagement to her at the concert." Satoshi said smiling at him.

"I'll just have to control my desire for her until after the concert when we're alone again." Sho said grinning. He looked over at Kara and saw her combing her fingers through her hair. Making sure no tangles were in it as it started to dry.

 

A few hours later everyone was eating the hotdogs and roasting marshmellows over the fire. Sho and Satoshi had a few wine coolers. Everyone else had soda.

Kara smiled as she felt Sho wrap his arms around her and began to kiss her. She felt herself shudder from his kisses. She could smell the faint smell of alcohol on him. But she didn't care.

"How about we go home before I do something that might embarass us?" Sho asked as he slid his hand against her body.

Kara gasped as he slid his thumb against the tip of her . She didn't really care if the others had seen her. But she wanted to kiss Sho right then and there. Maybe it was the smell of alcohol making her feel that way. But she turned towards him and kissed him on the lips. Making them both fall towards the sandy ground.

Everyone smiled as they watched Kara's reaction to Sho's caresses on her.

Jun smiled as he said, "we should remind them they have company."

Kazunari and Masaki had looked at Sho and Kara. Sho had his hands resting against the curve of her buttocks and was pressing her towards his body.

Jun had cleared his throat, reminding them they weren't alone.

Kara leaned up and smiled down at Sho. "I think we should be heading home now. The smell of alcolhol is getting to my head." She said laughing.

Sho smiled as he sat up and said with dazed eyes. "Okay."

Everyone had left a few minutes later.

                                                                           ---------------------------------------------------------

A week later the concert had arrived. Everyone was excited. Sho had taken Kara out and had bought her another dress and had gotten her hair fixed up for their concert.

They had left a few minutes later and boarded the bus to take them to the Tokyo Dome.

"You look amazing Kara-chan." Sho said smiling as he kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Thanks." Kara said smiling at him.

Jun and everyone else agreed that she looked nice.

"When did you want to announce the engaement?" Kazunari asked.

"How about one hour after the beginning of the concert?" Sho asked.

"That sounds like a good idea." Satoshi paused then said placing his hand on Kara's shoulder. "Kara-chan looks extremely nervous right now."

"It'll be alright Kara-chan." Sho said kissing her gently.

"Okay," Kara said smiling at him. "Becareful you guys."

"We will be." Everyone said smiling at her as they kissed her cheeks.

                                                                       -------------------------------------------------

An hour through the concert everyone had started talking.

"Hey Sho-kun?" Satoshi said grinning at him. "How about bring out your special lady now?"

"You mean my lovely fiancee?" Sho asked grinning back.

"Yeah." Satoshi said grinning.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." Sho said as he left the stage momentarily. "Are you ready Kara-chan?" Sho asked holding his hand out to her.

"Yeah," Kara said as she placed her hand in his and squeezed it nervously.

Sho had brought her out to the stage and gently lifted her hand and kissed the knuckles.

Kara felt her cheeks grow warm at his gentle gesture.

"It'll be okay Kara-chan." Sho said smiling up at her.

Kara smiled back and said nodding her head, "okay."

"This young lady is my future wife." Sho said smiling at everyone even though his eyes were only on Kara.

The crowd had seemed shocked. But then all of a sudden there were shouts of joy. Kara heard her name called out from the crowd. She looked and saw an old classmate of hers.

"Hikaru-chan." Kara said as she smiled and waved at her.

"You know her Kara-chan?" Sho whispered in her ear.

"She was in the same high school with Miaka and I." Kara said looking at him. "She's Kazu's cousin. So I'm not as close with her like I am with everyone else."

"Congradulations!" Hikaru yelled towards her.

"Thanks, Hikaru-chan." Kara said smiling at her.

All off a sudden Hikaru had jumped up onto the stage and had went to kiss Sho. Everyone was shocked. Kara had put her hand in between them just in time to stop the kiss. It was then she felt the small pill in Hikaru's mouth as she tried to place it in Sho's mouth.

Kara had used her strength to kick Hikaru away from everyone. She turned eyes filled with rage onto her.

"You little witch!" Kara said through clenched teeth. She had dropped the pill onto the stage and the security had picked it up. "You're woking with Yoshiki and his bastard father."

Sho and everyone looked at the girl who had just congradulated Kara on her engagement.

"How dare you try to hurt my family members." Kara said angrily.

Security had taken Hikaru out of the concert stadium.

"Kara?" Sho asked walking up to her.

"He had used that pill when he had attacked my mother." Kara said as tears fell out of her eyes.

Sho opened his eyes wide as he looked at her. "It's okay now. Everything is fine." He said hugging her in a gentle grasp.

"Now it is." Kara paused then said as she hugged him. "I'm glad." She said wrapping her hands into fists and held onto his shirt.

"Let's finish this concert and go home. Okay?" Sho asked lifting her chin up and kissed her gently.

"Okay." Kara said as she smiled at him.

The concert had started back up.

The first song was one of Kara's most favorite ones, 'Kitto Daijoubu'. Then they had sang the songs, 'We Can Make It', 'Lucky Man', 'Sakura Sake', 'Love So Sweet', and 'One Love' were just a few of the songs they sang.

 

Soon after the concert was over. Everyone went home.

Everyone had arrived home and had gone to sleep. Everyone was exhausted from the performances put on for the concert.