Chapter 6: Homecoming Surprise

A Passionate Lover

It was well after 5AM when everyone had finished with the painting and furnashing the bedrooms minus the dressers and beds. Kara and Miaka had shared her room while everyone else had gone home for the next few hours.

"I think Masaki had figured out my plan." Kara said looking at Miaka.

"Do you think he might tell the others?"

"No," Kara said shaking her head. "When he handed me back the notepad with the items I wanted to buy on it. He made sure it was closed "

"I think they'll like it." Miaka said smiling at Kara.

"You know Sho-kun had slept in here with me last night." Kara said smiling at Miaka.

"Are you saying you already slept together?" Miaka asked sitting up.

"We have. But not in the way you were thinking. He only held me last night as I slept." Kara paused then said smiling, "I had woken up in the middle of the night thinking what happened in my room was just a dream. But as I looked down on my bed. He was sleeping right there."

"I bet you felt like you were having a dream come true." Miaka said smiling at Kara.

"I did. When we had gone to the beach. I looked up and saw a shooting star. I had made a wish to be with him." Kara paused then said blushing, "I never knew he made the same wish as me."

"So Sho-kun had made a wish to be with you as well?"

"Yeah." Kara said nodding her head. "I never thought I could be so happy."

Miaka smiled at hearing what Kara had said.

They had laid down and had gone to sleep a few minutes later.

                                                                         -----------------------------------------------

Sho and everyone else had gone back to their dressing room. They had become thirsty from their performances.

Sho and Masaki had wondered how Kara was coming along with their rooms.

"How about we get out of here for a while? Since our concert's over." Jun said looking at everyone.

"I think that sounds good." Sho said getting up and started leaving with everyone.

"Where are you guys going?" Asked a voice behind them. They looked and saw Tsuyoshi Domoto and Koichi Domoto.

"We're just going out since our concert is over and we wanted to get some fresh air." Sho said looking at them.

"Mind if we tag along?" Tsuyoshi asked.

"The more the merrier." Sho said laughing.

Koichi had walked with Jun, Satoshi, and Kazunari.

Tsuyoshi looked at Sho and asked, "is it true that you fell in love with a young woman? Masaki had told me you did."

"Yeah. It's true. I love her." Sho said blushing a little bit. "She's a very kind and compassionate person."

"You're blushing Sho-kun." Tsuyoshi said smiling at him.

"Damn," Sho said laughing. "It seems everytime I talk of her I blush."

Masaki had laughed hearing what Sho had said.

They had walked to a nearby jewelry store.

Sho had picked out a heart shaped necklace, almost identical to the one he owned.

"Matching hearts?" Masaki asked.

"I thought it would be cute for her." Sho said smiling. As the jeweler had placed the necklace in a small box. "Thanks," Sho said as he had paid for the gift.

"She'll definately like that." Masaki said smiling.

"What are you guys doing?" Jun asked walking up.

"Nothing. I just bought Kara-chan a necklace." Sho said showing them the necklace.

"Matching hearts?" Jun asked.

"I wanted to buy her something." Sho said smiling.

"She'll love it." Kazunari said.

"But probably not as much as she loves you," Jun said.

Sho smiled as he said, "I can't wait to show her it."

                                                                                        ----------------------------------------

Kara and everyone else was up and dressed as the delivery men had brought the beds and dressers to her house.

"I want two of the beds and two of the dressers in each bedroom." Kara paused then said, "I'm glad the paint had dried quickly."

"Yeah," Miaka said nodding her head.

Ichigo, Masaki, Kazu, and Hizaki had arrived around six that morning. They had started putting the beds and dressers together. They were finished within an hour.

                                                                                          -------------------------------------------

Sho and everyone else had arrived back at Kara's house around eleven-thirty. He looked and saw Kara was sleeping on the couch with Ichigo and Miaka.

He walked up to her and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "We're home now Kara-chan."

Kara opened her eyes and smiled at him. "Welcome home, Sho-kun." Kara had seen everyone else, "welcome home you guys."

Masaki smiled at Kara. Everyone else had a questionable look on their faces.

"I'm guessing by the looks on their faces. They didn't figure out my lie. Unlike Masaki who did figure it out."

"Eh?" Jun asked.

"What lie? Kara-chan?" Satoshi asked.

"The rooms weren't for Miaka and Sakura. They were for you guys." Kara paused then said smiling, "welcome home."

Everyone had shocked looks on their faces.

Kara smiled as she grabbed Satoshi's hand. "Come on and look at them."

Sho and Masaki grabbed Jun's and Kazunari's hands and brought them upstairs.

Everyone looked at the rooms and smiled at Kara.

"Thanks Kara-chan," everyone said and kissed her cheeks showing how happy they were.

"I knew they'd like it." Sho said wrapping his arms around Kara and hugged her close to him.

"I'm glad." Kara said turning around in his arms. "Welcome home Sho-kun."

"Thanks, Kara-chan." Sho said leaning down and claimed her lips in a passionate kiss.

Kara had felt her skin start to tingle at being touched again by him. It almost felt like her body had craved for his touch. Just as much as she did.

"I had bought you something when we were through with our concert." Sho said taking out a velvet box out and opened it. "Here," he said showing her a heart shaped necklace.

"It's beautiful Sho-kun. You didn't have to buy me anything though." Kara paused then said taking the necklace out and held it in her hand. "Thank you."

"Sure," Sho said as he took the necklace out of her hand and unfastened it. He placed it around her neck and had refastened it. "It looks nice on you Kara-chan."

                                                                                      ----------------------------------------------

Jun and Satoshi had decided to share the first bedroom which was painted navy blue. While Masaki and Kazunari had shared the second bedroom which was painted forest green.

"I can't beleive she did this for us." Jun said smiling still feeling a little shocked from Kara's surprise for them.

"Yeah. I know," Satoshi said. "We should do something just as special for her. It makes me think of her like a sister with what she did for us."

Jun smiled as he said, "I feel the same way."

                                                                                       ---------------------------------------------------

"Let's go," Sho said taking Kara's hand.

"Where to?" Kara asked.

"I want to take you out tonight. So I want you to come with me when I buy you your dress." Sho said smiling at her.

"Sho-kun-," Kara started to say but was cut off by his kiss.

"Come on," Sho said smiling at her.

"Okay." Kara said smiling at him.

They had walked down the stairs and Sho said, "I'm taking her out. We might or might not be home tonight."

Miaka and everyone smiled at Kara blushing.

"Have fun." Miaka said smiling at them.                                                                                 

                                                                                      --------------------------------------------

Sho had taken Kara to a dress store.

"How may I help you?" A female attendant asked.

"I would like to get a dress for her." Sho said smiling.

"Any specific type or color?"

"I think red would be a great choice for her." Sho said smiling.

"Fallow me." The attendant said.

Kara and Sho had fallowed her towards the dresses.

Kara had spotted a red dress in the corner. She walked over to it to look at it closer.

"Is that the one you want?" Sho asked whispering in her ear. Which made her body shivver in excitement.

"It's a beautiful dress but-," Kara said.

"We'll take this one." Sho told the attendant.

"Why don't you try it on?" The female attendant asked.

Kara nodded her head and had left with the attendant to the dressing rooms.

As Kara was trying on the dress Sho was going to buy for her. He had gone to where the jewelry was at the front of the store. He smiled at the golden ring with the tiny diamond on it. "I'll also take that ring." Sho said as he had taken his credit card out and had bought the ring. He had just placed the ring in his pocket as Kara walked out of the dressing room with the dress on.

"How does it look?" Kara asked looking at Sho.

"It looks amazing on you Kara-chan." Sho said smiling at her. "We'll pay for it right now."

"But what if it gets dirty?" Kara asked.

"It can always be washed." Sho said smiling. "Let's get your shoes now. Then we'll go and get your hair fixed up."

Sho had gone to the shoe section and picked out red high-heeled shoes. "Here is the last item I'll be buying for tonight."

Kara and Sho had left the store and had gone to another one. Kara had waited for Sho as he had bought a black suit. He had paid for it and had went to go and change into it.

"Shall we go now, Kara-chan?" Sho asked smiling at her.

"Sure," Kara said blushing seeing how handsome he was dressed in black.

Sho smiled as he asked in a deep voice making her heart pound hard, "do I look alright Kara-chan?"

Kara nodded swallowing the lump that formed in .

"Good. I'm glad." Sho paused then said whispering in her ear making her blush crimson, "and you look desirable tonight. I'm not sure if we'll be home tonight."

"Sho-kun," Kara whispered smiling at him.

"Let's go and eat dinner." Sho said smiling at Kara.

"Okay," She said as they had gone to his car.