Chapter 17: A New Home and an Unknown Family Member

A Passionate Lover

Kara had woken up after feeling Sho kiss her.

"Good morning Kara-chan. Did you sleep well?" Sho asked smiling at her.

"Yeah," Kara said smiling at him.

"That's good to know." Sho said smiling back at her. "Do you plan on doing anything today?"

"I plan on calling Ichigo and the others and seeing if they want to help me go shopping. I was thinking about starting to buy the furniture for the bedrooms and some lamps and other stuff for the house."

"Okay." Sho said smiling at her. "I guess we'll see you after we get off of work then." He said bending over and kissed her again.

"Okay," Kara said as he pulled away from her lips.

"Bye Kara-chan." Jun and everyone else said leaving.

"Bye. I'll see you guys later" Kara said smiling at them.

Kara had called Ichigo and asked him to bring over the guys with Miaka and Sakura.

"We'll see you soon, Kara-chan." Ichigo said as he hung up the phone.

                                                                                 -----------------------------------------------------------

Ichigo and everyone else arrived at Kara's house.

"Did Sakurai-san and everyone else leave?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah." Kara paused then said looking at everyone. "I was wondering if you guys want to go shopping with me again."

"You buying alot of furniture again?" Ichigo asked smiling.

"Yeah. I wanted to buy just what we did last time." Kara said back.

"Okay. How about we rent a moving truck and drive it to the stores. It'll be alot easier to take care of everthing all at once then."

"That sounds like a good idea." Kara said as she had left with Ichigo and everyone else.

                                                                              ---------------------------------------------------

Kara and everyone else had rented two moving trucks and had gone to the bank to take out some more of her inheritence. She had left the bank the next minute and had gone shopping.

Everything was bought for the house three hours later. There were five lamps, beds, four regular dressers, and one large dresser with a mirror. Kara had bought five small tables for the lamps and alarm clocks to be placed on. They had also bought some cans of paint for the bedrooms.

Kara had picked the same colors as the last time. She had picked forest green for Masaki's and Kazunari's room. And navy-blue for Jun's and Satoshi's room. She had liked the color for the carpet in the rooms. All of the carpets were a beige color. Just like her old house.

Everyone had started working on the rooms at around nine o'clock in the morning. Everyone was finished around seven o'clock at night. There were rotating fans in the bedrooms to make the paint dry faster. The paint was dried by the time Sho and everyone else arrived home.

Sho and the others had helped with the furniture. Sho and Ichigo had taken the dresser with the mirror and king size bed to the room that was going to be his and Kara's.

Ichigo and everyone else had left around ten o'clock.

"We'll see you guys later, Kara-chan, Sakurai-san." Ichigo said smiling at them as they had gotten in their vehicles and the moving trucks.

"Bye Ichigo. Thanks for helping out with everything again." Kara said smiling at him.

"Sure," Ichigo said as he left with everyone else.

Kara had gone back inside with Sho.

"I think I'm going to get ready for bed." Kara said smiling at everyone.

"Okay," everyone said back.

Sho looked at Kara and grinned as he had gotten up. "I think I'll join you Kara-chan." He said still grinning.

Jun and everyone else smiled seeing his grin.

"I think they are going to be having some fun tonight," Jun said smiling at everyone else.

"Yeah," Masaki said agreeing as he laughed at watching Sho fallow Kara.

                                                                         -------------------------------------------------

"You wanted to go to bed so soon?" Sho asked as he wrapped his arms around Kara's waiste, and casually brushed his thumb against the tips of her s. "Or did you have something else you wanted to do with me tonight?" He asked kissing her neck as he slid his tounge against the back of it.

"I was thinking of us doing something else tonight." Kara said shivvering in pleasure as she raised her s to his touch.

"What would that be?" He asked as he gently on the sensitive flesh.

"Why don't we take a shower together?" Kara asked as she felt heat center in between her legs.

"I like that idea." Sho said as he slid his hand againgst her intimate part. Making her cry out in pleasure. "And while we're in there. I can make love to you as well."

Kara sighed as she felt her body convulse.

"Your body likes the idea as much as we do it seems." Sho paused then said smiling at her, "let's go."

Kara turned around and smiled at Sho as she leaned up and kissed him. She pulled away and smiled as she began to his shirt.

Sho smiled at Kara seeing her eyes start to become dazed by desire. He had begun to feel his blood flow through his body and settled in the area that never seemed to stop from wanting to fill her body.

"Kara-chan," Sho whispered hotly as he grabbed her hand and showed her what she was doing to him.

Kara smiled as she gently ran her fingers along the length of it. She had felt her body shiver in excitement as she felt how hot his body was to her touch.

"I think it's time to go into the shower. Before the others hear what's going on in here." Sho said bending over and claimed her lips in a searing kiss.

Kara smiled as Sho pulled back and had turned the water on as he adjusted it to the right tempurature.

Sho had finished undressing then he smiled as he had begun to undress Kara.

"Sho-kun," Kara gasped as he slid her clothes off very slowly and had kissed every area her clothes covered.

They had both slipped into the shower and had let the water run down their bodies.

Sho had smiled as he started caressing her body.

Kara sighed at the feeling her body was getting from his touch. She had brought her body closer to him. And as she leaned up to kiss him. She had felt slide against her front then slipped inside her body.

Which would have made both cry out in pleasure if Sho didn't claim her lips in a searing kiss.

Sho had begun sliding in and out of her body. Making their tempuratures rise with each caress. And soon Kara felt her body shiver as she cried out in ecstasy as she felt Sho spill his seed inside her womb. Unknowingly to either one. That they had created a child of their own at that moment.

"I have to say that was wonderful, Kara-chan." Sho whispered hotly against her ear as he bent over and slid his tounge along her neck.

"It was, Sho-kun." Kara whispered hotly as she shivered as she felt Sho slide his tounge along her neck.

"Would you like to continue this in our room or are you content with what we did?" Sho asked grinning seductively at her.

"How about we rest for a while. And then we can continue where we left off." Kara said as she brushed her fingers along his length again.

"I can't wait," Sho said kissing her passionately as he pressed his hardness against her hand. Showing how much 'waiting' he could handle.

Kara smiled as they went to their room and slipped into their bed. She smiled as she laid next to Sho. Her head was on top of his chest while one of her legs were over his and her hand lightly caressed his body with her fingertips.

                                                                        -----------------------------------------------

Two hours later Kara had felt Sho begin to slide inside her. She opened her eyes and smiled as she placed her hand against his cheek.

"I guess you couldn't wait any longer." Kara said as she lightly ran her hand against his length.

"Are you upset that I wanted you again so soon?" Sho asked.

"Of course not." Kara paused then said smiling, "I kinda like being woken up this way."

"If you like it so much. I'm not sure I'll be able to stop waking you up like this."

"That's fine by me." Kara said smiling as she brought his head down for another kiss.

After making love two more times. Kara and Sho had fallen asleep in eachother's arms.