Chapter 8: A Night of Passion

A Passionate Lover

Kara and Sho had walked into the bedroom and closed the door.

She smiled and began to feel her pulse rise as she heard Sho lock the door.

Sho had walked over to her and held his hand out to her. He had brought her into his arms in a gentle embrace as he had ran his hands against her body.

Kara could feel the heat of his hands through her dress. It almost seemed like she wasn't wearing a dress because of how close his touch felt to her.

Sho had bent down and claimed her lips in a gentle kiss. He smiled as he felt her lean into his kiss and pressed her body against his. He had brought his hands against and began massaging it and her shoulders as his mouth trailed away from her lips down to her shoulders. As he was kissing her sensitive flesh. He was slowly ping her dress.

Kara was also undoing the buttons of Sho's jacket and shirt. As she undid the last button of his shirt. She felt Sho slide his hands down her arms and locking his fingers with her own. He brought his head up and smiled at her. "I love you Kara-chan. Like I told you before when we were kissing in here a few nights ago. You are in control over what goes on. I won't do anything you don't want me to." He said as he placed his hand against her cheek.

Kara placed her hand against his and smiled looking into his eyes as she said, "I want you to do this, Sho-kun. I want you to be the only man who touches me."

Sho smiled as Kara said that and bent down and claimed her lips in a passionate kiss as her dress slipped to the floor in a puddle of silk. He picked her up and carried her to their bed as he began to feel his own desire pulsating throughout his body and settled in his loins.

He laid her gently upon their bed as he shrugged his jacket and shirt off.

Kara blushed a little seeing his taut mucsles dance beneath his skin. Which seemed to make her body become alive as she felt liquid warmth settle between her legs.

Sho slid his trousers off and had sat down on the bed next to Kara. He smiled gently at her as he brushed his hand against her cheek.

Kara turned her head towards his wrist and gently kissed it feeling his pulse speed up at the touch of her lips.

Sho had leaned towards Kara and gently kissed her cheek. He continued kissing his way down her cheek and along her collar bone. He had kissed the metal chain of her necklace. He looked up and asked, "do you want this to come off?" He asked holding it in his palm.

"It depends on if it might break or not. I don't want it to break." Kara said smiling at him.

"Let's take it off just to be safe." Sho said smiling at her.

Kara nodded her head agreeing.

Sho slid his hands behind her neck and unfastened the clip and placed her necklace on the dresser next to them. He had then leaned over her and claimed her lips once again in a passionate kiss.

Kara had felt her body falling towards the bed. She smiled as she wrapped her arms around Sho and had brushed her fingers lightly along the muscles of his shoulders and back. As she moved her hands lower she felt, rather than heard, his breathing become heavier and hotter as he whispered her name hotly against her ear.

                                                                       ------------------------------------------------

Sho was surprised at how Kara's touch had made him feel. Her touch seemed so innocent, yet very seductive and caring at the same time. It's the first time any woman has made him feel such strong desirable emotions. He decided to show her how he was feeling as he slid his hand against the swell of her . He smiled hearing her say his name.

"Sho-kun," Kara whispered hotly as she felt her body raised up to his touch as he slid his thumb against her tip making it grow firm.

"Kara-chan, I love you." Sho said kissing her passionately as he held the bud inbetween his forefinger and thumb and gently squeezed it.

"I love you too, Sho-kun." Kara said as Sho pulled away from her lips and led a trail of kisses from her lips over the curve of her chin and neck to her as he closed his mouth around the other one and upon the flesh there.

Sho slid down her body and had kissed each area and smiled as he heard her breathing fast in anticipation as he was about to kiss the area that was going to make her his very soon. He had slid the article of clothing off and had then leaned forward and had kissed her inner thighs and inched his way towards her womanly core.

Kara placed her finger in as her body became hot at the intimacy of the kiss.

Sho smiled as he crawled over Kara once again as she brought his head down in a passionate kiss.

"Do you want to be mine completely now, Kara-chan?" Sho asked as he slid his hand down in between their bodies and slid his finger inside her womanhood. He smiled as he felt her desire pool beneath him.

Kara nodded her head. She couldn't talk because the pleasure she was receiving was becoming too great for her to concentrate on anything. As well as her intimate part becoming hot from his touch.

"Bear with the pain. I know there will be a little bit of it." He said kissing her lips.

Kara nodded her head and smiled as she placed her hand against his cheek.

Sho had then started to slide his body inside of Kara. He gasped feeling her warmth surround him. It almost felt like it was gripping his manhood. He slid out and had slid in a little further. And as their bodies began their rythmic dancing. Sho had slid into a wall.

"Are you ready Kara-chan?" Sho asked looking down at her.

"Yeah," Kara whispered as she smiled at him.

"Okay. I'm going to slide all the way inside of you now." Sho paused the said as he placed his hand on her thigh. "Why don't you place your legs around me?"

Kara did as Sho asked. Which seemed to make their positions much more intimate.

"Are you ready now?" Sho asked leaning towards her.

"Yeah," Kara said smiling as Sho claimed her lips once again in a kiss. She had felt him slide out of her. Then slide back in submerging himself fully inside her body. After waiting for a few moments to let her body become accustomed to his size. She had felt Sho begin to slide in and out of her body in rythmic motions. Which made her body grow tighter around him. "Sho-kun," Kara gasped as he began sliding in and out of her body.

"Kara-chan," Sho said claiming her lips in a passionate kiss. "Thank you for letting me make you mine."

"I should thank you Sho-kun." Kara paused then said smiling at him, "I love you."

Sho smiled as he slid out of Kara and laid down next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close as he whispered, "goodnight Kara-chan. I love you too."

"Goodnight," Kara whispered as she laid her head on top of his chest. She smiled hearing the rythem of his heart.

Both of them seemed to have fallen asleep fast after their lovemaking. Both were glad about the entire evening.

Kara being happy to give her heart and body to the one man she loved.

Sho feeling the same happiness as Kara.

                                                                             ---------------------------------------------

Kara had woken up a few hours later and smiled as she had seen Sho sleeping with a peaceful expression. She smiled as she thought about what had happened a few hours ago. Her body becoming flushed with the memory of the intimacy.

She smiled as she placed her hand gently against his neck. She ran her fingers lightly along the front of his chest and down his abdomen. But stopped short above the dark hairs of his pelvis region.

"Kara-chan?" Sho called her name softly.

She stopped and looked at him. "Did I wake you?" She asked blushing a deep shade.

"It's okay." Sho said smiling at her. He sat up and kissed her on the lips.

"Is it okay?" Kara paused then asked blushing, "if I touch you down there?"

"You can. If you want to," Sho said kissing her neck feeling her pulse speed up as his touch.

"I want to," Kara whispered as she slowly moved her hand lower and had felt throbbing beneath her touch.

"Kara-chan," Sho whispered hotly against her skin as he slid one of his hands over her making it grow firm underneath his touch.

She gasped feeling his thumb and forefinger brush against her making it grow undreneath his touch.

She had then ran her thumb over the tip of his manhood. Which seemed to make it grow rounder.

"Will you make love to me again?" Kara asked him.

"You don't have to ask me Kara-chan. I'll make love to you whenever you want me to." Sho said kissing her lips.

"This time I want to be the one on top," she said smiling shyly at him.

Even though the smile was shy. There was no hiding of the passion in her eyes.

"I'll let you have control over what we do this time. You just do what you want. And I'll be okay with it." Sho said as he kissed her passionately.

Kara smiled as she began to kiss his body. She had started from his collar bone and went further down over his muscular abdomen. She looked up and saw Sho looking a little flustered at her kissing.

"He's starting to feel how I was feeling when he had kissed me intimately." Kara had then lightly kissed the length of his hardness. She smiled hearing Sho gasp at what she was doing to him. She was glad she had the same effect on him as he had when he had kissed her intimately.

                                                                     --------------------------------------------------------

Sho had watched Kara and had began to feel his pulse rise at her kissing. His breath stopped short for a moment as she looked up at him and smiled.

"Ka-," Sho started to say and then clamped his jaw shut at the intimate act she was giving him. "Is this how she felt when I had kissed her intimately? Could she feel such an intense pleasure from just a small caress from my mouth on her core?" Sho thought as he gripped the bed sheets underneath him.

Kara took away and had kissed her way back up retracing along the path she made towards his .

"Kara-chan," Sho said bringing her lips to his in a passionate kiss as he brought her on top of him.

Kara smiled as she didn't have to guide either of their bodies to join. It seemed like their bodies had taken over and joined before their minds had thought of it.

Kara sat up a little bit but stopped as she felt the tip against her pelvis bone.

Sho had started to slide his body in and out of her in the same intimate act as when they had first joined.

Kara gasped at the pleasure and Sho brought her head down as he claimed her lips in a kiss.

Then as if time stopped Kara felt her body tremble as they came to a heated .

"I love you, Sho-kun."

"I love you too, Kara-chan," Sho said as he wrapped his arms around her once again and held her on top of him. "Good night."

"Goodnight, Sho-kun," Kara said sighing as she closed her eyes and had fallen asleep ontop of him as he wrapped his arms around her holding her in a comfortable embrace.