Chapter 9: A Heart Torn Apart

A Passionate Lover

Kara and Sho had woken up a few hours later and smiled at eachother.

"Goodmorning, Kara-chan." Sho said brushing his hand against her cheek.

"Goodmorning Sho-kun," Kara said turning her head and kissed his wrist. She smiled feeling his pulse rise.

"If you keep doing that Kara-chan." Sho paused then said kissing her as he caressed one of her s. "I'm gonna have to make love to you again. Sooner than later."

"So you want me to stop?" Kara asked in a teasing voice.

"Both yes and no." Sho said grinning at her.

"I guess I can wait until later." Kara said smiling as she reached over and grabbed her necklace. She had unfastened the clasp and fastened it back together as Sho held her hair up so none will get caught in the clasp as she refastened it. 

                                                                              ------------------------------------------------------

Kara and Sho had walked out of their room fully dressed. Kara had gone to the kitchen and was about to start cooking breakfast for everyone. But Jun and Satoshi were already preparing it for everyone.

"Good morning," Kara said as she and Sho entered the kitchen.

"Good morning Kara-chan, Sho-kun." Jun said smiling at them.

"I was going to make breakfast for you guys this morning. But I guess you beat me to it." Kara said smiling.

"We had woken up a little early today and wanted to surprise you." Jun said smiling.

Kara could feel her cheeks flushing thinking they had woken up because they heard the intimate act going on in her's and Sho's bedroom.

Satoshi noticed her blush and smiled seeing she found out they had heard her and Sho. But he didn't say anything. He'll just have to tease Sho later on about it.

                                                                            --------------------------------------------

Everyone had finished breakfast and Kara had cleared the table of the dishes.

"I think it's a good thing you guys cooked instead of me now." Kara said smiling at them.

"Why is that?" Jun asked.

"The food was better than if I had made it." Kara said laughing.

Sho and everyone else laughed hearing what she said.

"So are you saying you can't cook very well?" Masaki asked in a teasing voice.

"Nope. I can cook well but not great." Kara paused then said laughing, "I think the only thing I can make good are cakes and other types of desserts."

Sho had laughed and said grinning as he wrapped his arms around her waiste, "so does that mean you'll be making our wedding cake?"

"I don't know about that." Kara said laughing. "I might leave that up to a professional baker and decerator."

Jun had looked at his watch and said, "we gotta get going to work now."

"We'll see you later Kara-chan." Sho said kissing her.

"Bye, Sho-kun. Bye you guys. I'll see you when you come home." Kara said smiling at them.

"Bye Kara-chan," everyone said then left the house.

                                                                      -----------------------------------------------------

A figure hiding in the shadows glared at Sho as he walked out of Kara's house.

"I see that's the guy who will be marrying her." Spoked a voice behind the person watching Sho and the other guys.

"What do you want Father? I already have a plan to get what you want and what I want from her. I don't need you to be an extra shadow over me." The guy paused then said, "I had already given her a small warning."

"Oh? Is that so? The last time I had you in control over getting what we wanted. She had escaped you with broken ribs."

"She will give you the money. Or else she'll lose what's most precious to her." He said as he had seen Sho and everyone else drive away down the street.

"It had better work this time. I won't tollearate another failure like when you were in high school."

"Understood." The guy said leaving the ally.

                                                                   ----------------------------------------------

Kara had began clearing the table and had started washing the dishes. Soon she was finished with the dishes and had decided to clean the rest of the house. She had gone upstairs to the bedrooms and had seen they were already clean.

She smiled and closed the bedroom doors.

"I guess they don't want me to go into their rooms," Kara said laughing.

She had gone back to hers and Sho's room and had started straitening up their room.

Soon she was finished with the house work and decided to relax and watch a movie.

                                                                    -----------------------------------------------

A few hours later there was a knock at her door. Seeing as she didn't expect anything. Kara had gone to go and opened it. Noone was there and there were no packages.

Just as she started to close the door. She noticed the white peice of paper on the door. She decided to look at it later though as she placed it on the living room table and went to go and take a shower.

                                                                  -------------------------------------------

Miaka and Sakura were working in the shop thinking about how happy Kara was to be together with Sho.

At a half past five o'clock Kazunari and Satoshi had entered the shop.

"Hi," Miaka and Sakura both said.

"Hey," Kazunari said as he and Satoshi sat down in the seats by the counter.

"Can I get you guys something to drink?"

"Just water is fine for us," Kazunari said smiling.

"How are Kara-chan and Sho-kun? I have a feeling they're going to be getting real close to eachother now they are engaged." Miaka said smiling.

Satoshi grinned as he said, "they had gotten to know eachother better last night."

"Really? So they were already together then?" Miaka asked smiling. "I'm glad she could give her heart to Sho-kun completely." Miaka said with a little saddness in her eyes.

"Miaka-chan?" Kazunari asked seeing her saddened expression. "What's wrong?"

"She was attacked during her junior year of high school. She was able to escape with a few broken ribs and bruises. She doesn't know who it was that attacked her though. At least I don't think she does. She never told us if she did know who it was."

                                                                      -------------------------------------------------------

Kara had felt the nausia come up once again as she read through the threatening letter.

"Sho-kun." Kara thought as tears fell from her eyes. She crumbled the letter in her hands. "Who wrote this?! Who would threaten to harm him in such a way?!" Kara thought as she had gotten sick.

She decided the only thing left to do is become seperated from him. She felt the tears fall as she slipped her engagement ring off of her finger.

Kara had left her house a few minutes later. She was already feeling the pain at what she had to do.

                                                                       ------------------------------------

Sho was talking with Jun and Masaki. He had spotted Kara out of the corner of his eyes. He looked towards her and smiled at her.

"Kara-chan," he said happy at seeing her. Then his expression changed as he asked, "what's wrong?"

"I came to say goodbye." Kara said as tears fell from her eyes.

Jun and Masaki looked at Kara after hearing what she just said.

"Goodbye? Why?" Sho asked as his voice was staring to get choked up.

"I had gotten a letter. I don't know who it's from. It had scared me when I had read it." Kara said handing him the crumpled up letter. "I don't know what else to do except this." She said handing Sho her engagement ring. She turned away and ran away from him as soon as he held onto the ring.

"Kara-chan?! Wait!" Sho yelled towards her. But she was already gone. He had looked at the letter she handed to him just before she left.

"What in the hell?" Sho asked looking at it.

"What is it?" Jun asked.

"Someone is threatening anyone that gets close to her. They specifically wrote they'd kill me." Sho said angrily as he crumbled the paper in his hands.

"Could anyone else have known about your engagement?" Masaki asked.

"I don't know anyone besides you guys and Kara's family. Minus everyone in the resturaunt that night." Sho said shaking his head.

Masaki looked at Sho and said, "maybe the person who wrote the letter was there that night."

                                                                    ---------------------------------

Kara had ran towards her home. She had ran passed Miaka who was walking with Satoshi and Kuzanari.

"Kara-chan?!" Miaka yelled towards her. But Kara had kept running.

"What happened? She looks upset." Satoshi said watching Kara.

"Could she and Sho-kun have broken off thier engagement?" Miaka asked.

"What do you mean Miaka-chan?" Kuzanari asked looking at her.

"Her engagement ring was off of her ring finger." Miaka paused then said, "she has never taken it off. Not even to clean. She treasured that ring just like she treasured Sho-kun."

"Why don't you go and try and cheer up Kara-chan." Satoshi said looking at Miaka.

"We'll see you later. We'll talk to Sho-chan and see if he knows anything." Kuzanari said as he began walking towards where Sho, Jun, and Masaki were.

"Okay. I hope she'll talk to me about what's going on." Miaka said leaving.

                                                              -----------------------------------------

Out of the shadows in a narrow allyway came a voice.

"Well done Kara." It said sending chills down her spine.

Kara stopped running and stood by the allyway. Cold sweat was appearing on her face.

The person grabbed her arm and pulled her into the dark just in time to miss Miaka running down the street towards Kara's house.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this?" Kara asked scared as the person leaned towards her.

"You don't remember me? I guess I'll make you rember then." The voice said as it began to lean towards her.

"Don-," Kara was cut off as the person kissed her. "Let me go!" Kara thought as tears fell from her eyes. "Only Sho-kun is aloud to kiss me. Let me go!" Kara thought desperately.

The person slid his hand against her body sending shivvers of freight through her.

"You better behave. Or else I will do what the letter said. I will kill Sho Sakurai." The voice said. "Good girl." He said grinning as he was about to remove her undergarments.

"Don't. Please don't touch me." Kara whispered.

"Are you starting to remember who I am yet?" The voice asked whispering hotly against her ear.

"Who are you?" Kara asked as tears fell from her eyes.

The person had let his face be shown in the daylight. Kara opened her eyes wide in fear as she saw the student who had betted he would have his way with her. Kara was able to escape him with a few broken ribs and bruising all over her body.

"This time you won't escape me. You were lucky that time."

"You bastard!" Kara whispered angrily.

All of a sudden she was punched in the stomache. She had coughed up blood the next second as she was knocked unconscious from the force of the blow.

"Sho-kun" Kara thought as her mind went black from losing consciousness.