Chaptrer 4: A Great Idea

A Passionate Lover

Sho had brought his finger towards Kara's lips to stop her from speaking about her worriness over what had happened. He didn't want her to worry. And knew Miaka didn't want her to worry either.

But just as Kara had stopped talking when he did that. He had felt her breath had become a little ragged. As well as the air change around them. He had seen the tiny goosebumps begin to cover her arms.

"Are you okay?" Sho asked as he placed his hands lightly against her arms. "You have goosebumps on your arms."

"I'm okay," Kara said as she blushed a little feeling the warmth of his hands against her arms.

Sho had brought his hand up her arm and had gently pressed against her bottom lip. Lightly running the length of it. Making it a little fuller than it already was.

Kara had closed her eyes as Sho had gently ran his finger against her bottom lip. Making it feel hot to his light touch.

Just as Kara had closed her eyes, Sho leaned in towards her. And claimed her lips in a gentle kiss.

Kara had brought her free hand up and felt Sho's pulse against his neck. She could feel it beat in sync with how her heart was beating at the moment. She opened a tiny bit to breath in some fresh air. But as she did. She felt Sho slip his tounge inside her bringing the kiss to a fever-pitched high.

Kara had slid her fingers through Sho's thick locks. Then all of a sudden she felt herself falling gently towards her bed. Sho had fallowed her. Both seeming to take no notice of the four pairs of eyes watching them from the doorway.

                                                                           ---------------------------------------------

Jun, Masaki, Kazunari, and Satoshi were watching with little grins creeping upon each of their faces.

Jun looked back at everyone and placed his finger to his lips in a shooshing motion. He had then reached towards Kara's door and began closing it. He had the knob turned all the way so as not to make the clicking noise when it had closed all the way.

"They sure do make a cute couple," Kazunari said smiling.

"Yeah," Satoshi said agreeing.

Everyone had gone back into the living room and went to sit back down on the couch to finish watching the movie that was on the telvision.

                                                                           ----------------------------------------------

"Kara," Sho whispered hotly against . "You are in control over what goes on. I won't do anything you don't want me to." He said gently brushing his knuckles against her cheek.

Kara nodded her head and said smiling at Sho. "I don't mind going this far with you Sho-kun."

"Would you like to stop what we're doing for right now?"

Kara nodded her head, but made no move to take her hands away from him.

Sho smiled as he slipped out of her grasp.

Kara had thought he was going to be leaving her room. But he only unfolded the bed covers and slipped underneath them. Kara felt color rise to her cheeks turning them even redder than they already were. She felt her heart begin to pound hard in her chest as he had wrapped his arms around her.

"Please God. If this is a dream. I don't want to wake up from it." Kara thought closing her eyes as she laid her head against Sho's chest. She smiled hearing his heart was pounding just as hard as hers.

Hearing and feeling the rythem of their hearts had seemed to make her fall asleep. As well as make her worriness go away.

Sho smiled as he wrapped his arms around Kara brining her closer then she already was.

Even though she had fallen asleep. Sho had heard Kara whisper, "thank you, Sho-kun."

"You're welcome, Kara-chan." Sho said kissing her lips lightly as he whispered, "goodnight." Then he had laid down and wrapped his arms around her as he held her close to him. He smiled as he closed his eyes and laid his head down next to hers.

                                                                       ------------------------------------------------------

Kara had woken up a few hours later feeling her body being embraced by a gentle warmth. She looked beside her and saw Sho had fallen asleep. All of a sudden tears fell from her eyes.

"He's still here. I can't beleive it. I wasn't dreaming being with Sho-kun ealier. I can't beleive what I wished had come true." Kara thought as tears fell out of her eyes.

The tears had fallen from her eyes and onto his sleeping face. Waking him up.

"Kara-chan? Are you alright?" Sho asked sitting up in her bed.

"I-," Kara paused then said. "My wish. It came true."

"Did you wish to be together with me?" Sho asked as he brushed his hand against her cheek wiping a tear from her eye.

Kara nodded her head.

Sho smiled as he whispered kissing her forehead, "I had wished for the same thing."

Kara had felt tears fall from her eyes again. "Am I allowed to be this happy?"

"You are." Sho said smiling at her.

"I'm glad," Kara said as tears fell from her eyes. "I'm really glad to be with you, Sho-kun."

"Same here." Sho paused then asked smiling, "how about we go out for a walk? You look like you could use a little fresh air."

"Okay," Kara said smiling at Sho as she had gotten out of her bed and walked out into the living room.

They both smiled seeing Jun, Masaki, Satoshi, and Kazunari had fallen asleep. They had walked out the front door and began walking down the street.

"I just had a nice idea seeing everyone sleeping in the living room." Kara said laughing.

"What's that?" Sho asked.

"I was thinking about adding some stuff to my house. I hardly ever use the upstairs unless it's the bathroom. And there are three empty rooms upstairs." Kara paused then said, "how about you guys live here? I can change two of the rooms to be bedrroms. And the third one could be turned into a studio."

"I think that sounds like a great idea." Sho paused then asked. "Did you want it to be a surprise?"

"Yeah." Kara said nodding her head and said laughing a little,."that might make it even more fun."

"I think we're going to be out of town for a concert this weekend. So how about you do it then?" Sho asked.

"Okay." Kara said nodding her head. "How about we visit Sakura and let her know what's going on. She can close the shop up for the weekend."

"Sure," Sho said walking with Kara. He smiled at seeing how happy she was.                                                                    

                                                                 ----------------------------------------------------------

"Kara-chan? What's wrong?" Sakura asked opening her door to find Kara and Sho standing outside.

"Nothing's wrong. I have a favor to ask." Kara said looking at her.

"Come on inside." Sakura said opening her door wider allowing Kara and Sho to enter.

Kara had told Sakura what she wanted to do.

"Sure I'll help. And I know Miaka will help too." Sakura paused then said smiling, "I'll close the shop up for the weekend and we can work on it."

"Thanks Sakura." Kara paused then said smiling. "It means alot to me."

"That's just like you to do something like this." Sakura said laughing.

"What do you mean?" Kara asked.

"Once you get an idea in your head. You don't give up on it until everyone agrees with it. Just like with coming up with the idea for our small shop." Sakura said smiling.

"Yeah. But," Kara paused then said smiling. "you know how to manage your money better than me. Once I get it. I spend it. Even though I do save up some money every now and then."

"Well if you need help buying the supplies. I'll be glad to help out." Sakura said smiling.

"That will be a great help. Thanks so much Sakura." Kara said hugging her.

"Sure. I'll see you tomorrow after I pick up Miaka at the hospital."

"Okay." Kara said leaving with Sho to go back home.