Chapter 5: An Idea Put into Motion

A Passionate Lover

Sakura had picked up Miaka from the hospital. She was telling her what Kara had talked about the night before.

"There she goes with another crazy idea. I wonder if it will work out just like her last one did." Miaka said laughing.

"Look at how succesful her idea was." Sakura paused then said, "I think this idea will work out just the same."

"She must have fallen for Sho-kun really hard. I hope they can stay together. They make a great couple."

"I can't beleive she is in love. And that the famous person feels the same for her." Sakura paused then said, "I'm glad for them. I hope she can be happy with Sho-kun."

"I'm sure she will be." Miaka said smiling.

                                                                         ----------------------------------------------

Kara was talking with Sho about what to do about the empty rooms. She wanted both rooms to be decorated with cool-like colors.

"Well how about one will be navy-blue. And the other be between the colors green and forest green." Sho said smiling at her.

"That sounds good. Should I get a different carpet for the rooms? All three rooms have a sand-like colored carpet." Kara said.

"No I think the carpet should stay the same." Sho said smiling at her.

"Okay," Kara said smiling as she was getting excited at surprising everyone. "Think the ceiling should remian white then?"

"Yeah." Sho said back.

"Now that the walls are decided on. I just got to buy four beds, lamps, dressers and small tables." Kara said smiling. "Doing this makes me feel like I'm getting brothers. She paused then said laughing, "I didn't really like being an only child. But when my parents died and Sakura took me in. She and Miaka had become great family members. Kinda of like having a new mother and sister."

"Your parents died?" Sho asked.

"It was a long time ago when I had started junior high school." Kara said back.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I know they're happy with how I am. And how Sakura had taken care of me during those years."

"Hey what are you two talking about?" Jun asked walking into the kitchen with Masaki, Satoshi, and Kazunari.

"Nothing really." Kara said smiling as she hid the sheet of paper behind her back. And as she did. She had dropped it.

Masaki had picked it up and read it. "What's this Kara-chan?"

"Oh crap. You found out about my idea for surprising Miaka and Sakura." She said glancing at Sho who hid the small smile at the lie she just covered up.

"Do they know yet?" Jun asked.

"Nope it's going to be a surprise for them." Kara said laughing.

"I bet they'll like it." Masaki said handing her back the paper but made sure Jun and the others didn't see it. Or else they would know what she was really up to.

"I hope so." Kara said back feeling as if Masaki had saw through her lie.

Sho looked at Masaki as he looked towards him and smiled nodding his head. "I know they will."

"Well we'll see you after our tour is over." Sho said as he leaned forward and kissed her gently.

"Okay." Kara said smiling. "Bye."

"Bye Kara-chan." Everyone said then left.

                                                                      --------------------------------------------------------------

"Was that what I think it was for?" Masaki whispered to Sho so Jun, Satoshi, and Kuzanari didn't hear.

"What do you think?" Sho asked.

"I think she's setting it up for us."

"You did figure it out. She had thought about it last night as she saw you guys sleeping in the living room." Sho said laughing.

Masaki had laughed hearing that.

"What's so funny?"

"We were talking about the shop Kara works at." Sho said.

"What about it?" Satoshi asked.

"It was Kara's idea to create it." Sho said smiling.

"So she owns the business?" Jun asked.

"Yeah. She owns it. But she doesn't handle the money situations for it. Sakura-san handles that for her. She told me she trusts Sakura-san more with the money."

Everyone laughed about that as they had gotten on the tour bus.

                                                        -----------------------------------------------------

Miaka and Sakura had knocked on Kara's front door.

"Hey. Come on in." Kara said smiling at them.

"Did Sho-kun and everyone else leave?" Miaka asked.

"Yeah they did. They won't be back for two more days. So we have about two and half days to get their rooms set up." Kara said smiling. "This is what I'm going to need to be buying." Kara said handing Sakura the item list she made out with Sho earlier.

Sakura smiled as she said, "I think we're going to need some men to help us with getting this stuff. Mainly with carrying the beds and dressers inside the house and up the stairs."

                                                                       -------------------------------------------

About fourty-five minutes later. There was a knock on Kara's front door.

Kara went to go and answer it. To her surprise she saw four of her old high-school friends.

"Ichigo, Masaki, Kazu, Hizaki." Kara paused then said, "you're here to help us out?"

"Yeah. We wanna see what kind of guys who will be moving in with you. I hear you're going to be living with five of them." Ichigo said grinning.

"They are all really nice and caring. I love them." Kara said smiling at him.

"But she's only in love with one of the guys. She thinks of the others like brothers." Miaka said grinning.

"Oh? Is that so?" Kazu said bringing his hand down on Kara's head and patted it. Just like how he did when they were kids.

"Yeah." Kara said blushing.

"Who are they?" Kazu asked.

"You know of the music group ARASHI?" Miaka asked.

"Yeah." Hizaki paused then said, "if I remember correctly. Kara said she had loved Sho Sakurai alot."

Kara could feel herself blush hearing his name.

"Well she still does. And he feels the same about her. She told me they were going out." Miaka said smiling at Kara.

"Really?" Ichigo asked. "I'm glad for you Kara."

"Thanks." Kara said blushing thinking about Sho.

                                                               ------------------------------------------------------

Ichigo, Masaki, Kazu, and Hizaki had gone to the nearby DIY store and Matress Factory store. They had bought the items on Kara's list. They had bought the Navy-Blue, and Forest Green paint. Along with seven paint brushes, rolling brushes, and tape to put the plastic up so as no paint will get on the floor or ceiling.

They had bought four five-dwarer dressers, along with four, 12x14 inch tables, and lamps. They had also bought face masks so as not to breath in the fumes from the paint.

They had asked for the dressers to be delivered at Kara's house tomorrow afternoon. And after their purchase. They had gone to Matress Factory and had bought 4 full size beds with matching sheet sets and pillows. They had asked for those to be delivered at Kara's house tomorrow as well.

Everyone had left and went back to Kara's house.

About twenty minutes later. Everyone had the rooms set up to be painted and had begun to paint the walls.