Chapter 18: An Upcoming Concert

A Passionate Lover

Sho and Kara had woken up the next morning and smiled at eachother.

"Good morning, Kara-chan." Sho said smiling at her.

"Good morning, Sho-kun." Kara said smiling at him as she brought his head down for a kiss.

Sho smiled at her as he gave her what she wanted. They had gotten out of bed and had gotten dressed. They walked into the living room and smiled seeing everyone else was awake.

"Good morning," Sho said smiling at everyone.

"Good morning," Satoshi said smiling at them.

"How about you come with us today Kara-chan?" Sho paused then said, "I think we have a concert coming up soon. And I had wanted to announce our engagement at the concert."

"Will that be safe Sho-kun?" Kara asked looking at him.

"Yeah. I beleive it will be. There will be security at the entrances and around the stage." Sho said smiling at her.

"Okay." Kara paused then said smiling, "I'll come."

"Good. I'm glad." Sho said smiling as he kissed her.

                                                                  ------------------------------------------------

Kara had gone with Sho and everyone to the studio. She had gone to Kitagawa's office.

"I heard you had bought your new house Kara-chan." Kitagawa said smiling at her.

"Yeah," Kara said smiling. "I relly love the house. It's very large and has a lot of rooms. But what I love most about it is that it has a security system to it. The front gates won't open up if the system doesn't regognize the person's prints. Plus it will send a signal to the police. Which is a good thing for all of us."

"That's good to hear. I'm really glad you had found a nice place to call home."

"I have to thank you for helping me find the house so soon. It would have taken me much longer to find a home without your help. And I might not have gotten such a great house if it wasn't for your help, Kitazawa-san. Thank you so much." Kara said bowing towards him.

"Sure," Kitazawa said smiling back.

"Sho-kun told me they were going to be having a concert coming up soon." Kara said looking at him.

"Yeah within three weeks. It'll be at the Tokyo Dome." Kitazawa said as he walked Kara towards the studio where Sho and the others were.

"Sho wanted to announce our engagement at the concert." Kara said looking at him. "But I'm worried that if he does. The bastards who had hurt him before will do worse if they find out about the engagement was made public."

"I'm sure everyone will be safe at the concert, Kara-san."

"I can't help but fear that if they find out about our engement. I will lose him forever. And I don't want that. I had told Sho-kun why I had broken our engagement off a second time when we were in the hospital after he had gotten shot by the bastard who attacked me and threatened him."

"What do mean you'll lose him forever?"

"The person who attacked us had helped his father kill my parents. I was only seven when they had died. It's why I decided that I would never let anyone close to me get hurt like they did."

"I can see your point, Kara-san." Kitazawa said as he placed his hand on Kara's shoulder. "But I know Sakurai-san will protect you from those people. I have never seen him so happy to have met someone. The other guys will protect you as well. They all care for you greatly like you're one of their family members. So you shouldn't worry about the people who had hurt you. You should think about your's and Sakurai-san's happiness." He said taking his hand away.

No sooner had he taken it away. Another pair of arms wrapped around her.

"It's alright Kara-chan. Everything will be okay." Sho said as he hugged her body to his.

"But-," Kara said as Sho kissed her.

"Everything will be just fine Kara-chan. Don't worry about it." Sho said smiling at her.

"Okay." Kara said smiling at him. "I'll try and not to let it bother me."

"Good." Sho said smiling at her.

                                                            ----------------------------------------------------

Sho and everyone arrived home a few hours later.

Kara had sat down on the couch with Sho laying in between her legs. She smiled as she began massaging his shoulders.

"Thanks Kara-chan. That feels nice." Sho said smiling at her touch.

"I bet you like any touch Kara-chan gives you, Sho-kun." Satoshi said grinning at him.

Kara blushed a deep shade.

Sho smiled as he said, "I do."

Masaki smiled seeing Kara blushing from Satoshi's teasing.

Sho looked at Kara and said grinning as he brought her head down. "But I love her other touches the most." He said kissing her lips.

Kara smiled underneath his lips as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders as she hugged him. "I could say the same thing about you, Sho-kun." Kara said smiling at him.

"I'm glad." 

                                                                --------------------------------------------

A few hours later everyone went to bed. They were going to have a busy day tomorrow and everyday after that until after the concert.

Sho had fallen fast asleep as he held Kara in his arms.

Kara was still awake relaxing laying in his arms, feeling the gentle warmth from their embrace. She was smiling about the concert that was coming up. It would be at the concert that their engagement would be announced to everyone. "I'm so happy Sho-kun. Thank you for caring for me like you do. I'm really happy that you feel that way about me. I couldn't have asked for anything more. You are all I've ever wanted. And I'll do whatever it takes to keep you happy. I love you, Sho-kun." Kara thought as she bent over and kissed him on the lips.

Sho had woken up and smiled feeling Kara's lips against his. He had wrapped his arms tighter around her, pressing her body closer to his. He had then opened and slipped his tounge inside and began fighting for dominance in the kiss. Which she gave him freely.

Sho had turned over so Kara was underneath his body.

Kara looked up and smiled as she lightly blushed. She felt her temperature begin to rise as Sho began kissing her body from her neck all the way to her thighs. She lightly gasped as she opened her legs slightly.

Sho smiled at her as he took her invitation and slipped inside her body. Making her cry out at how hot his touch felt to her.

They had made love until it was morning time. Sho smiled seeing Kara had fallen asleep with her cheeks flushed from their encounter. He had gotten up and slipped out their bed and had gotten dressed. He walked back over to her and kissed her gently on the lips. He had then walked out of their room.

                                                         ------------------------------------------------------

"Ah I see Kara-chan's not up yet. I guess she still sleeping." Jun said grinning at Sho.

"Yeah. She's actually the one who woke me up earlier." Sho said smiling at everyone.

Masaki had laughed hearing Sho say that.

Kara had woken up an hour later. She had noticed Sho had already woken up. Since he was not next to her. She had gotten out of bed and had begun to make it. She had started getting dressed as her door opened back up.

The next moment. Kara had felt Sho wrap his arms around her.

"Good morning," he said smling in her hair. Making the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as she shivvered in delight.

Sho smiled feeling her tremble. He had leaned forward and kissed her nape, making her gasp and tremble at the sensation he gave her.

"Did you like that kiss?" He asked whispering hotly against her ear.

"Yes," Kara said as she turned around in his arms and leaned towards him and kissed him hard and passionately.

Sho smiled underneath Kara's intensity as he slid his hands over her curves. Thinking that he was glad he had shut and locked their door. Sho pulled away and began kissing his way down her neck.

"I'm sorry, Kara-chan." Sho said grinning at her.

Kara was about to ask why but was cut off as Sho placed his finger against her lips and grinned.

"Our bed is going to get messed up again." He said picking her up and carried her to their bed.

Kara smiled as she slightly parted her lips against his finger and slid her tounge gently against it.

Sho felt his eyes flinch at the small spark of electricity that went through his body from the caress.

"I guess I'll just have to remake it then." She said looking at him with her eyes dazed by passion.

Sho smiled as he picked her up and carried her to their bed. "I don't think I'll ever get tired of carrying you to our bed." He said grinning at her as he laid her down on the bed as he crawled above her.

"I hope not. I like you carrying me to our bed like this."

"So do I." Sho said smiling as he had undressed them both and claimed her lips in a kiss as their bodies seemed to move af their own accord once again with out either one's permission.