Chapter 7: Another Surprise

A Passionate Lover

Sho and Kara had arrived at the resturaunt where they first had a date. Sho had sat Kara down in her chair as he said, "I'll be right back Kara-chan"

Sho had gone over to the phones and dialed Kara's house.

"Hello?" Miaka answered.

"Miaka. Let me talk to Jun or one of the other guys."

"Just a moment."

"Hello?" Jun asked.

"Hey Jun I want you guys to come to where Kara and I are." Sho said as he gave him the adress to where he was with Kara.

"What's going on Sho?" Jun asked.

"I'm going to be surprising her tonight. I want you guys to see."

"Okay. We'll be down there soon." Jun said.

"Make sure she doesn't see you guys though."

"Understood." Jun said as he hung up the phone.

Sho had given the box with the ring in it to their waitress. "I'd like you to have this placed in the napkin when we order our dessert tonight."

"Sure," the waitress paused then said smiling. "You sure are going to make a lot of fangirls jealous."

"I guess I'll have to apologize to them then." Sho said laughing as he went back to where Kara was sitting.

                                                                        ------------------------------------------------------

"What's going on Jun?" Masaki asked.

"Sho is going to surprise Kara-chan tonight."

"Surprise her, with what?"

"I don't know. But I have a feeling it might make her speechless. It seems like everything he does for her leaves her speechless," Jun said laughing.

Everyone had left the next minute to go to the resturaunt Sho and Kara were at.

                                                                             --------------------------------

The dinner was going great. Just as they finished their dinner. The dessert had arrived. The waitress had smiled slightly as she placed Kara's napkin in front of her on the table.

Kara had begun to unfold the napkin but stopped as a gleam caught her eye. She picked up the diamond ring and looked over at Sho as she blushed a little.

"Sho-kun?" Kara asked but stopped as she felt grow tight.

Sho had gotten up from across from her and walked over to her. He held his hand out to her and smiled as she grabbed it. Sho had brought her up and took the ring off of the napkin. He had bent down on one knee. "Kara-chan? Will you marry me?"

"I-," Kara couldn't say the rest as became tight with emotion. She smiled and nodded her head as she felt tears fall out of her eyes.

Sho smiled as he slipped the ring on her left ring finger. He got up and brought Kara close to him as he claimed her lips in a passionate kiss.

Behind them there was clapping and whistling. Kara and Sho looked behind him and saw Jun, Satoshi, Kazunari, and Masaki clapping and smiling at them.

"Congradulations, you guys." Jun said walking up to Kara and hugged her.

"We're glad for you Sho-kun, Kara-chan." Satoshi said.

"You look gorgeous Kara-chan," Masaki said smiling at her.

"Thanks, Masaki-kun." Kara said smiling back.

"I wish you guys happiness," Kazunari said smiling at them.

"Thanks you guys," Sho and Kara both said.

Jun and the others had left the resturaunat a few minutes later.

"Let's go Kara-chan." Sho said holding his hand out to her.

"Okay," Kara said grabbing his hand.

They had paid for the dinner and desert. After paying they had left the resturaunt.

                                                                                  -------------------------------------------------

They were walking around the city.

"You're quiet Kara-chan." Sho said smiling at her.

"I'm okay. I'm just really happy." Kara said smiling back at him.

"Have you ever seen the veiw from Tokyo Tower?" Sho asked smiling at her.

"No. I haven't."

"Let's go and check it out." He said leaving holding her hand.

"Okay," Kara said smiling as she left with him.

                                                                                --------------------------------------------

Kara and Sho had walked out onto the bridge on the tower. They had looked and saw the city lights.

"How do you like it?" Sho asked standing behind Kara as he wrapped his arms around her waiste.

Kara smiled as she leaned back in his embrace. "I like it alot, Sho-kun. Thank you."

"Sure." Sho whispered as he kissed her neck.

Kara smiled as she felt a small shivver go through her body. Sho had felt her reaction to his kiss and smiled at her.

"Did you like that kiss Kara-chan?" Sho asked wrapping his arms tighter around her waiste as he brought her body even closer than it already was.

Kara turned around in his arms and smiled at him as she said, "I did." She said smiling at Sho as she wrapped her arms around his neck as he brought her lips closer to his. She felt Sho smile as she pressed her lips against his, kissing him.

Kara had opened a tiny bit to let some fresh air come inside her body.

She had felt Sho slip his tounge inside teasing her own and making her body react to it at the same time. Kara felt her body shudder from the excitement brought on by Sho's kiss and caresses to her body.

"Sho-kun don't,"Kara said breathlessly.

Sho stopped and had started stepping away from her.

Kara grabbed his hand. "That's not what I was saying." She paused then said blushing a deep shade of red. "I was telling you not to stop."

"So you're okay with what I was doing then?" Sho asked brushing his hand against her cheek.

Kara nodded her head as she wrapped her arms around him. "Of course I am. I wouldn't want it any other way. I only want you to be the only one to touch me Sho-kun."

Sho bent down and claimed her lips in a passionate kiss.

Kara wrapped her arms around him and had pressed her body to his.

"Would you let me make love to you then?" Sho asked and said placing his hand against her lips. "If you don't want to it's okay by me. Since I know it's so sudden since I had just asked you to marry me."

Kara blushed as she placed her hand against his. Tears fell from her eyes as she said, "thank you Sho-kun." She looked up at him and placed her hand against his cheek. "I love you Sho-kun."

"I love you too, Kara-chan." Sho said kissing her gently.

The next moment they had left the Tokyo Tower and started walking back home. 

                                                                                  ---------------------------------------------------

Miaka and Sakura ran up to Kara and Sho.

"Congradulations, Kara-chan." Miaka said hugging her. "I'm glad for you."

"Thanks Miaka." Kara said smiling at her.

"Take care of her Sakurai-san," Ichigo said looking at Sho.

"I will." Sho said looking at Ichigo.

"Congradulations Kara-chan. We're happy for you." Hizaki said hugging her

"Thanks," Kara said smiling back at him.

"Well we're going to head on home. We'll see you guys later." Ichigo said back.

"Goodbye." Kara paused then said smiling, "thanks for helping me out with everything."

"Sure," Ichigo said as he and everyone else had left her house.

Jun looked at everyone as he said, "I think I'm going to turn in. I'm getting tired."

Masaki smiled as he said, "yeah me too."

"We'll see you tomorrow, Kara-chan, Sho-kun. Goodnight." Satoshi said looking at them.

"Goodnight, you guys." Kara said smiling at them.

"We'll see you tomorrow Kara-chan." Miaka said leaving with Sakura.

"Okay." Kara said smiling at them.

Sho and Kara had gone to her room. Which had now become their room since they were now engaged.