Chapter 01: First Time Meeting

A Passionate Lover

                                                                       Chapter 1:

                                                               First Time Meeting

"I'm almost late for work." Kara said as she had gotten dressed. She had woken up and had gotten dressed and walked out the door. And just as she was about to step outside a voice spoke.

"Excuse me. But may I use your phone? My car had broken down." The male voice said.

Kara looked up and saw Sho Sakurai from the music group, ARASHI.

"Uh," Kara paused then said, "sure. Come on in and I'll show you where it is."

"Thank you," Sho said back. "By the way, my name is Sho. What's your's?"

"My name is Kara." Kara said smiling at him.

Kara had shown Sho where the phone was. She had then gone to the kitchen and poured him a glass of orange juice she had opened in the fridge.

"Here you go." Kara said handing him the glass of juice.

"Thanks," Sho said taking it from Kara's hand.

"Sure," Kara said smiling at him. She paused then asked, "how come you're here now? Are you visiting? Or does your group have a concert to perform?"

"A little of both." Sho said looking at Kara.

"That's gotta be fun." Kara paused then said smiling, "to get to travel around and see the country and the world."

"Yeah, it's nice to see different parts of the country." Sho said as he picked up the phone and dialed a number. "Hey Jun. It's Sho. I was calling to tell you I was going to be late. My car had broken down and I'm using a young lady's phione right now." Sho paused then said, "alright. I'll see you when you come by." Sho said hanging up the phone. "Thanks for letting me use your phone, Kara-chan." Sho said smiling at her.

"Sure." Kara said softly as she blushed a deep shade. 

About ten minutes later there was another knock on Kara's door. She went to go and opened it and saw Jun Matsumoto.

"Hello," Kara said bowing towards him as she invited him inside her house.

"Thanks," Jun said smiling at her.

"Sure," Kara said smiling at him. The phone had begun ringing again. Kara went over and picked it up. "Hello?" She paused then said, "sorry. I had overslept. I'm on my way there now. I'll close the shop tonight to make up for the time I missed." Kara said into the receiver. "Okay," Kara said as she hung up the phone.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you late for work." Sho said getting up from her couch and bowed towards her.

"It's okay. I had woken up late today. So it's not your fault." Kara said smiling at him.

"How about I drive you to your work then?" Sho asked Kara.

"I thought your car was broken down."

"He can drive mine." Jun said handing Sho the keys to his car.

"It's the least I can do to repay your kindness in helping me." Sho said smiling.

"Thanks," Kara paused then said, "let me go and get ready then." She came out a few minutes later wearing her work clothes.

Sho had walked out with Kara and went to Jun's car.

"You really don't have to drive me Sho-kun. My work is right up the street." Kara said looking at him.

"I know. But I want to do this." Sho said opening the passenger door.

"Thanks." Kara said as she sat down in the passenger seat. Sho had closed the door and went over to the driver's side and sat down. He had started the car and drove Kara to her workplace.

"Thank you for giving me a ride, Sho-kun." Kara said stepping out of the car.

"Sure. It's the least I could do for you helping me earlier." Sho said smiling at her. "Goodbye, Kara-chan."

"Goodbye, Sho-kun." Kara said smiling at him as she walked into the small diner.

"Who drove you here Kara-chan?" Miaka asked walking up to Kara.

"You wouldn't beleive me if I told you." Kara said blushing a little bit.

"You're blushing Kara-chan. Was he very attractive?" Miaka asked.

"He was," Kara said smiling.

"Was he famous?" Miaka asked grinning.

"Yeah," Kara said. Kara went over and turned the radio on. She smiled hearing the song, 'We Can Make It' by ARASHI.

"I love this song by them." Miaka said smiling as she started wiping down the chairs in the coffee shop.

"Yeah, same here. It's one of my most favorites by them." Kara said blushing a little when Sho's solo came into the song.

"You're blushing Kara."

"What?" Kara asked feeling her cheeks were really warm.

"I bet you want to meet him the most out of the group since we had gone to their concert two nights ago." Miaka said poking Kara in the ribs.

"I do. But I don't think that will happen." Kara said while thinking, "I already met him this morning."

                                                          ------------------------------------------------------

Jun had waited for Sho to return. "Welcome back, Sho-kun." Jun paused then said grinning, "you had set up meeting Kara-chan after seeing her at our concert a few nights ago."

"Was it that obvious?" Sho asked smiling. "I would have talked to her after the concert. But she had left with her friend right after it was over. It was only by chance that I was driving past her house the moment she returned home."

"So you made up the story of having your car broke down." Jun said grinning.

"Damn. I was that easy to figure out after talking to you?" Sho paused then asked, "how?"

"Because you had just gotten your car fixed the day before the concert." Jun said grinning.

Sho smiled as he said, "I think I'll ask her out tonight after she gets off of work. She's probably going to be tired after tonight. Since she's working two shifts."

Jun smiled at hearing what Sho had said. They had left Kara's house a few minutes later.

Sho had placed her doorkey on top of the ledge above her door. "Let's go." Sho said leaving.

"Okay," Jun said leaving with him.

                                                              -------------------------------------------------

The day had been really busy. Kara had finished washing the rest of the dishes and wiping down the tables just as the clock hit ten.

"Time for me to go home." Kara said back.

"Does that mean you won't want to hang out with me?" Asked a voice behind her by the doorway.

Kara turned around and saw Sho Sakurai again. "Sho-kun," Kara said bowing towards him. "What are you doing here? I can get you a cup of coffee or something." Kara said turning around and was about to leave the room.

"That's okay. You don't have to do that." Sho said smiling at her. "I had come to ask you to have a bite to eat with me. Have you eaten dinner yet?"

"No I haven't. Thank you, Sho-kun." Kara said smiling at him.

"Sure," Sho said smiling at Kara.

They had walked out of the coffee shop soon afterwards. Kara had taken the key with her. She and Miaka both had keys to enter the coffee shop. There were three keys made to enter the coffee shop. Kara had one. Miaka had one. And Sakura had the last of the three keys.

Kara had gone with Sho to a nearby resturaunt.

Sho ordered two plates of their special menu along with a bottle of red wine.

"Now this feels like a date Sho-kun." Kara said blushing.

"Have you ever been out on a date before? Or is this your first one?" Sho asked smiling at her.

"This would be my first date." Kara said blushing a little more.

"I must be lucky to be the first guy to take you out then." Sho said smiling at Kara.

"I should say I'm the lucky one." Kara said smiling at him.

They had talked throughout dinner and had gotten to know eachother better as the night passed by. When they had left the resturaunt Kara had looked up to see a starry sky.

"It's a nice night tonight." Kara said looking up at the stars.

Sho smiled and said grabbing her hand. "Let's go. I know a better place to see the stars."

They had gone to his car and had driven off down the road.