Chapter 25

Confession~

“Baby! What are you doing right now?” said Chansung over the phone.

“I am finishing up my assignment. Why?” replied Yeo Hee.

“Great! We are going to have dinner with my parents tonight. So, be mentally prepared! I am going to pick you up at 6pm later!” said Changmin calmly.

“WHAT?! You are kidding, aren’t you.” replied Yeo Hee.

“Nope! See you later baby~” he chuckled.

“YAH HWANG CHANSUNG! WHEN DID I EVER SAID I AGREED TO THIS?!” said Yeo Hee as she shouted over the phone just realising to hear a beep beep sound.

“I’m dead.” muttered Yeo Hee as she placed her phone down.

Chansung pick Yeo Hee up exactly at 6pm. Yeo Hee was dressed in a very simple and pretty dress.

“You look pretty as usual!” said Chansung as he smiled.

“Thank you!” replied Yeo Hee as she entered his car and Chansung began to drive towards his parent’s house.

The atmosphere in the car was dead. Yeo Hee seems as if she was deep in thoughts. Chansung then decide to break the silent.

“Are you nervous?” he asked as he pulled Yeo Hee’s hands and intertwined his hands with hers.

“YES! OPPA!!!” Yeo Hee whined.

“Don’t be. They are nice.” replied Chansung as he try to comfort her.

They soon reached over at Chansung’s parent house. They slowly walked to the door. Yeo Hee expression was stoic. It was her first time meeting her first boyfriend parent.

“Relax baby. Breathe.” said Chansung as he pecked her lips.

Yeo Hee then nodded encouragingly signifying that she was ready.

Yeo Hee’s POV

The door then open to see a couple that resembles Chansung. There stood a tall man, with high nose bridge and thick eyebrow was Chansung’s father. Beside him was a woman who looks really elegant and pretty. She has beautiful eyes and she was wearing a dress till her knee and her hair was neatly bun.

“Hello. You must be Kim Yeo Hee, Chansung’s girlfriend.” said the lady as she pulled me in for a hug.

“Hi there Mrs Hwang, nice to meet you.” replied Yeo Hee as she broke the hug.

“Hello there Yeo Hee.” said the tall man.

“Hi there Mr Wang, nice to meet you.” replied Yeo Hee as she shook hands with Chansung’s father.

“Don’t be nervous! We don’t bite. Honestly, we are really happy that Chansung finally brought a girl home!” said Mrs Hwang as she smiled at me.

“Really?” I replied as I looked over to Chansung but he decided not to continue the subject and quickly pulled me into the living room.

“Chansung, go over to your Dad. He would like to talk to you. Yeo Hee, come follow me. I’ll show you around the house.” said Mrs Hwang.

Mrs Hwang then showed me around the house. Their house was big and the interior was beautiful. Mrs Hwang then brought me to the living room on the second level. She then went over to a cupboard and took an album out. I carefully sat on the sofa, fearing that I would damage it. Mrs Hwang then brought the album together with her and sat with me. She was showing me pictures of Chansung when he was small. He was actually a plump kid and he was quite naughty. I was smiling from ear to ear looking at how cute he was. Mrs Hwang and I were exchanging comments about the pictures. Mrs Hwang was definitely a nice woman; she is fun to be with. I also noticed that Chansung inherited her pretty eyes.

“Choose one!” said Mrs Hwang.

“You sure?” I replied, slightly doubting her intention.

“Yes! It’s okay. You can take the ugly one and you can use it to threaten him whenever he is not listening to you.” replied Mrs Hwang.

“Hehe. Thank you Mrs Hwang.” I replied as I choose the most ugly/cute looking picture of him and placed it safely in my purse.

While we were chatting, Chansung and his Dad came up.

“It seems that you are enjoying yourself there Yeo Hee-ah.” said Chansung.

“Yes, I was.” I replied while smiling.

“Let’s have lunch right now!” said Mr Hwang as he pulled Mrs Hwang to the stair.

End of POV

Chansung and Yeo Hee chuckled at them. Once they are out of sight, Chansung wrapped his arms around Yeo Hee waist and placed his chins on her shoulder.

“I miss you.” said Chansung.

“Hehe. Pabo. It was less than an hour.” Yeo Hee replied as she turned over to look at him.

“How is my mum?” said Chansung, still hugging her.

“I love your Mum! She is so fun. I like her.” replied Yeo Hee as she smiled gleamingly to Chansung.

“I’m glad that you like her. Btw, Dad likes you too. He thinks that we would be making pretty babies.” replied Chansung.

“Hehe. We have to get married to have pretty babies.” said Yeo Hee.

“Hmmm. You have to wait and see then.” said Chansung as he hugged her again and kissed her lips.

“You guys can continue later! It’s time for lunch!” shouted Mr Hwang from the dining room.

“Arasso!” replied Chansung as he gave Yeo Hee a last kissed and pulled her towards the dining room.

The four of them enjoyed dinner. They chatted while eating. Chansung parents really like Yeo Hee. The three of them chatted happily, slightly forgetting about Chansung’s presence. However, Chansung did not mind it at all. What matter most is that, his parent likes her and she likes them too. Chansung was happy looking at them chatting happily. Yeo Hee then helped Mrs Hwang to clean the dishes and joined Chansung and his father afterwards. After a while, they soon excused themselves.

“We should be going now.” said Chansung as he pulled Yeo Hee from her seat.

“Arraaa. You can’t wait to have her by yourself, aren’t you?” replied Mr Hwang.

“Abeoji!” while his parents laughed at him.