Cranky

Confession~

“Why was he holding on to your waist? Are you cheating on me?” said Chansung.

 “WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU CHANSUNG?! HOW THE HELL DID YOU EVEN COME UP WITH THAT IDEA? WHY ARE YOU SO JUDGEMENTAL? You definitely do not trust me, do you?” said Yeo Hee as she pouted and stormed away from Chansung.

Chansung froze when he see Yeo Hee walking away from him. He was dumbfounded by his own actions. It is not that he hated what Yeo Hee was doing, he was just angry. He knew that as time goes by he had to remind his girlfriend that she is his. Therefore, he was really angry when he saw a random guy was holding onto her waist. He wanted Yeo Hee to tell the guy to back off and not to touch her instead. He wanted his girl to be like that.

Was I too harsh on her? Sigh. What should I do? Ahhh, Yeo Hee ahhhh T.T

He snapped back to reality and ran after Yeo Hee.

Grgh. What is wrong with him? I missed him and this is what I get in return? Ugh. Is he PMS-ing or what? God, I am so angry.

Yeo Hee heard Chansung’s footstep getting louder and louder but she choose to ignored it and continue walking. Chansung on the other hand, did not have the courage to ask his girlfriend if she is angry with him. Thus, they both stayed silent and went towards to where Chansung park his car at.

You jerk! Console me you idiot. WHY IS MY BF AN IDIOT? God, I feel like stabbing him! Ugh.

Must I always make the first move? Why couldn’t she come over and apologise instead of me? Why?

The journey for both of the idiots was awkward. None of them dare to start a conversation. Yeo Hee kept looking at the side of the window while Chansung kept his eyes straight on the road. As soon as Chansung reached at the front of Yeo Hee house, Yeo Hee took her things and went off. No goodbye, no eye contact and no good night kiss at all. It was official. It was the couple’s first fight.

Chansung drove home feeling sad. He knew that it was not supposed to be like this. What he wanted is to have Yeo Hee back into his arms, embracing her. Things get out of hands and due to their egos they have their couple first fight. The snacks that he bought for Yeo Hee was at the back seat, he groaned when he saw it untouched. Usually, Yeo Hee would search for food whenever she is in Chansung’s car and would quickly chomp on it. However, since they are in a fight it is likely that she would do that.

5 days passed by just like that. The couple ignored each other. They did not interact with each other at all. They did not know that it would last this long. Yeo Hee was in her dance room practicing for her upcoming show. She wasn’t dancing at her best. Changmin saw her siting at the corner of the dance room and went up to her.

“Are you okay?” said Changmin as he went to sit over beside her.

“Yea, I am.” said Yeo Hee as she looked down. Unknowingly, tears were streaming down her cheeks. When Changmin saw that, he lifted her chin and wipes away her tears with his thumb.

“Just cry, let it all out.” said Changmin as he placed Yeo Hee head towards his shoulder.

Yeo Hee let it all out and she felt as if something was finally out of her chest.

“Thank you Changmin! Thank you!” she said while giving him her best smile.

As long as you are happy, I am fine with it.

They both went back to practice their dance and Yeo Hee was dancing at her best. She put herself out of the dance and plays the character that she was supposed to play when she was dancing.

“Just put everything aside okay! Tomorrow is our audition. You know you want it, so do your best cause I know you can!” said Changmin as he pulled her in for a hug. Yeo Hee was startled by his actions.

“You too!” she said.

They both went home to have an early rest since tomorrow will be their audition for the solo dance item.