Dance practice!

Confession~

Chansung was really jubilant to go for his dance training today. He was whistling while getting ready for school. He was grinning from ear to ear thinking about the fact that his livid girlfriend would be teaching him the dance moves. He was looking forward to it and he reached the dance room half an hour earlier. He changed to his practice attire slowly and took his time warming up. He looked up when he heard the room to the studio open.

“Hi baby!” he said while walking up to Yeo Hee who have just arrived.

“Why are you so early?” she said while walking away from him and went to put her stuff down.

“Yah! Aren’t you happy that you are teaching me dance?” he said while going over to her.

“Mmmm.” Yeo Hee said ignoring Chansung. She took her attire and was about to change to her attire when she felt Chansung strong grips on her wrist.

“What are you doing” said Yeo Hee as she tried to loosen his grip.

“How angry are you towards me? In a scale of 1 to 10.” said Chansung as he looked at Yeo Hee seriously.

“Mmmm…” said Yeo Hee as she turned away from Chansung as she tried to hide her laughter. She finds it cute whenever Chansung is angry.

“Answer me!” said Chansung as he pulled Yeo Hee so quick that she ended up bumping into his chest.

“Arasso! In a scale of 6.” she said as she looked up to meet Chansung gaze.

“What do I do to make you not hate me?” he said as he showed her his puppy eye.

“Will see how it goes! Okay, I need to go and change!” she said as she went to change.

Ugh. She is really difficult to console this time. Why is she so stubborn? Doesn’t she miss the time that we had together. I can’t take it anymore!

That was close! I almost wanted to hug him and kiss him. However I know that I need to stay angry. Well, I love seeing Chansung angry. He looks so y. But I can’t take it anymore too! I need him.

After Yeo Hee had changed they started practicing. Yeo Hee was teaching Chansung really well, except that Chansung like to take every opportunity that he has to grow closer with her. In other words, skin ship.

“Yeo Hee.” said Chansung.

“Yea?” she replied.

“Come her for a moment.” said Chansung as Yeo Hee lazily walked over towards him.

“What is it?” said Yeo Hee as she pouted cutely.

“Yeo Hee-ah, I am really sorry for what I did the other day. Could you please forgive? Please baby. I swear I couldn’t take this anymore. I just want us to be like before. I want to embrace you, hold you and kiss you. Please baby. I am really sorry. I miss you. ” said Chansung as he caressed her cheeks with his thumb.

“Hmmmm.” said Yeo Hee as she mockingly tapped her finger on her chins.

“Yah! Don’t hmm hmmm me! Pleaaaase! I will be good, I promise!” said Chansung as he holds out his pinky finger.

“Arasso-yo. I miss you too. You had no idea how I suppressed myself to your iness. I forgive you. However, please trust me. I need you to trust me so that our relationship will progress. Okay? I love you Channie!” replied Yeo Hee as she connect her finger onto Chansung pinky and hug him as she sat on his lap.

“Awwww. I miss you more and I love you more than anything bunny. Please do not leave me.” he said as he stares lovingly into Yeo Hee eyes.

They both smiled at each other. Yeo Hee then nuzzled her face onto Chansung neck searching for warmth. Chansung was caressing Yeo Hee back. They feel so right. They do not want to let go of each other.

“Bunnyyyyy~” said Chansung as Yeo Hee chuckled at his mushiness.

“Yes? What is it? Since when do you start calling me bunny?” replied Yeo Hee as she looked up to him.

“Since I have been missing you? I think I am going to call you bunny starting from now! Cause you are like a bunny to me. Really cute, adorable and I just want to embrace you every time I see you.” said Chansung as he looked away from Yeo Hee due to his mushiness.

“Awww. I will be your one and only bunny. Btw, where is my kiss?” said Yeo Hee as she pouted cutely.

“You want your kiss? Look who is taking in-charge right now?” said Chansung as he chuckled.

Chansung then leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss on Yeo Hee lips. He parted his lips after a small peck. However, Yeo Hee did not want to stop there. She leaned forward and kissed him. She gently kisses him on his full lips, nibbling his lower lips and occasionally using her teeth to bite gently on his lower lips. She then Chansung lower lips which make him moans. She inserted her tongue and massaged his tongue. They both retreat from the kiss trying to catch their breath. Chansung then attacked her lips hungrily this time round. He plunged his tongue in and tasted every part of her cavern. He massaged her tongue and gently her tongue. It was steamy.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forgive me! I know this chapter is damn cheesy >.<