Tension will led to?

Confession~

Title: Chapter 5 – Tension

Yeo Hee and Chansung would be the next couple to present their project. Both of them were overwhelmed with a mixture of excitement and trepidation about their first presentation. Yeo Hee couldn’t keep still, she kept sighing

Yeo Hee looked so cute fidgeting around. She looks good with formal outfit today. She must be really nervous. Without knowing a smile formed across his face.

Yeo Hee's outfit

  

Chansung snapped back to reality and decide to ask Yeo Hee something to ease her up.

“Are you nervous?” said Chansung while looking over to Yeo Hee.

“YES! IAMSOFREAKINGNERVOUSTHATICANPEERIGHTNOW!” said Yeo Hee while pouting.

Unintentionally, I pinched her cheeks softly as I looked at her cute expression. Aww. Why is she so cute? That chubby cheek of here is so cute that I feel like biting them off. Nomzxz. OKAY WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU HWANG CHANSUNG?! 0.o  Chansung cleared his throat and let go his hands hoping that Yeo Hee didn’t see him glaring at her with eye full of lust.

“Where is the thumbdrive?” said Chansung.

“It’s in my bag. Hold on” said Yeo Hee while she scrambled through her bag to look for her thumbdrive.

It must be somewhere here. Hmm. Nope? Then it must be here. Eh? Nope? Should be here then. EHHH!!! WHERE IS IT?!

“!” Yeo Hee muttered.

Yeo Hee's POV

“Wae? Whats wrong? Don’t tell me …” said Chansung with his eyes bulging out of its socket.

“It was here a moment ago! I swear!” I replied as tears were forming at the brims of my eyes.

Chansung grab my wrist tightly and drag me out of the lecture hall.

“How could you lose it?” said Chansung with a tint of anger in his voice.

“I don’t know, I swear I placed it in my bag this morning.” I said while staring at my black loubutins as I do not have the energy to face him.

Chansung ruffled his hair (ily, oh yeah) and lift my chin up.

“You are worthless Yeo Hee, as expected. Why can’t you do anything right?” He hissed.

*sound effect of a broken mirror* Ouch.

Tears started rolling down my cheek. I tried to loosen his grip on my wrist and quickly ran away from him. His words hurt me real bad and I felt that my heart was perforated by sharp nails.

 End of POV

Chansung’s POV

I turned around looking at the back figure of Yeo Hee running away from me. Did my word hurt her real bad? I sighed. I went over to our lecturer, Professor Lee and told him that we might need to postpone our presentation. It took me a long time to convince him. After 10 minutes of hardcore pleading, he finally let me off. Thank god I’m freakingawesome (TGIF, LOL) I should call Yeo Hee, I thought. I dialled her number but it seems that she ain’t picking up. She must be upset I guess. I should give her some time.

End of POV

Yeo Hee’s POV

Sigh. Why did your words hurt me so painfully and excruciatingly?

I wondered as I tried to soothe my aching heart by rubbing my palm against it. He can be sweet by giving me his killer smile and telling me about funny incidents and the next thing I know there he is criticizing me about everything I do. Is he bipolar or something? I groaned.

End of POV

“Achoo!” Yeo Hee sneezed.