I don't care even if you are sick!

Confession~

“Achoo!” Yeo Hee sneezed. She took a handful of tissue beside her bedside and blows her nose. She hates being sick. Her parent wasn’t at home since both of them went overseas for their business trip for 3 month. Yeo Hee did not want to worry her parent, thus she kept it a secret. Yeo Hee rolled over to her bed table and took the thermometer out to check her temperature.

“38.6 degree Celsius” Yeo Hee groaned as she looked at it.

She lay on her bed like a corpse since she did not have any energy to lift her body up from the bed.

“Ding dong!” Yeo Hee froze. Who can it be? She wondered. Maybe it’s a salesman at the door. She ignored the bell and rolled on her bed hoping to gain some energy. The bell began to ring again. Annoyed, Yeo Hee slowly got off her bed and went down the stairs.

“I’m coming.” She said weakly.

As she opened the door her heart skip a beat.

“Yeo Hee!” said the guy.

“Wae? Why are you here?” said Yeo Hee with a confused expression written on her face.

Yeo Hee’s POV

OKAY WHAT?! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?! I SWEAR THIS GUY IS BIPOLAR OR SOMETHING. SERIOUSLY, WHY THE HELL IS HWANG CHANSUNG DOING HERE INFRONT OF MY HOUSE? He caused a ruckus in my mind once again. Why is he always like this? A part of me hates his bipolar attitude, but a part of me yearns for his presence. I miss him. I really do. However, I do not know how to react to the ruckus that he have done to my brain. Can you stop toying with me Hwang Chansung?

End of POV

“I’m really sorry that I hurt your feeling the other day, real bad. I hope you would forgive me. Plus, I really miss you.” said Chansung while looking deep into Yeo Hee’s hazel coloured eyes. Yeo Hee did not respond but let Chansung into her apartment. The atmosphere turns awkward once again. Chansung was loss of words and Yeo Hee did not have any idea on how should she react. Chansung knew that Yeo Hee was still mad at him and he was trying to come out with a lot of different ideas just to make Yeo Hee forgive him. Chansung went over to the couch that Yeo Hee was sitting and stand on his knees while blocking Yeo Hee’s vision off the television screen.

“Wae? What do you want?” said Yeo Hee while frowning.

“Please forgive me alright, I know I am wrong.” said Chansung.

“Okay, I got it!” said Yeo Hee with a tint of annoyance in her tone.

 Chansung’s POV

Wahh, this woman is really hard to please. Although she said she sort of forgive me, I know that deep down she is still frustrated with me. Gahh, what should I go? I placed my hands over her neck and forehead to check her temperature. She is warm, she has a fever. I went to her kitchen to grab some medicine for her and told her to rest. As she was resting I decide to cook some porridge for her. Her face now seems thinner and I knew she hasn’t been eating well these few days. As soon as I am done cooking I went over to her room. She looks like an angel sleeping on her bed. Her lips were pursed a little. Her sleeping position was similar of a shrimp. I gently placed the porridge at her side table and woke her up.

End of POV

Yeo Hee wake up and slowly sit up on her bed. She was still sleepy. Her eyes were half-opened and her hoodie was covering her head. Chansung pulled down her hood and gently shook her arms.

“Wake up, you must be hungry. I have cooked some porridge for you.” said Chansung.

Yeo Hee didn’t response. Chansung wake Yeo Hee up again and finally she is fully awake. Yeo Hee took the spoon and began to feed herself. However, Chansung stopped her and took the spoon away from her.

“Waaae?” she whined.

Chansung scooped the porridge from the bowl and carefully blew it. He then feed it to Yeo Hee. Chansung was taking care of her. He wipes her lips and helped her to drink her water.

Yeo Hee’s POV

WHY IS HE ACTING LIKE THIS AGAIN? T.T Seriously, can you just tell me what is on your mind Hwang Chansung? You are driving me mad! After I am done eating, I looked at him and frowned.

“Wae?” he asked.

“Why are you acting like this?” I asked.

“Nothing, I just feel that I have to take care of you.” He said.

Feeling pissed, I took my blanket and cover myself up and decide to went back to sleep. Suddenly, Chansung took the blanket over my body and turned myself so that I was facing him.

“You don’t like what I’m doing?” he asked.

In my mind I swear I was cursing him with tons of different language. I frowned and sit up. I swear I don’t know what is going through his mind. Its seems as if I was Edward Cullen trying to read Bella =.=’

End of POV

While Yeo Hee was thinking about what the hell is wrong with the tall jerk, Chansung slowly approach Yeo Hee and plant a soft kiss on her lips. Yeo Hee gasped and backed off. Chansung placed his hands in between of Yeo Hee’s waist and plant another kiss on her thick lips. Yeo backed off and placed her hands over her lips.

“I’m sick.” she said.

“I don’t care.” said Chansung and he began to attacked her lips again.