I'm sorry!

Confession~

“I’m sick.” she said.

“I don’t care.” said Chansung and he began to attack her lips again.

Chansung gently pecked Yeo Hee’s lips. Yeo Hee finally responds as she kissed him back. Chansung smiled when he see her responding to his kiss. Chansung slowly kiss Yeo Hee lips and began to gently bit her lower lips begging for entrance. Yeo Hee did not take the signal to part her lips. Chansung then began to Yeo Hee’s lower lips which make her whimpered. He her lower lips and began to enter his tongue into . He every part of her cavern not wanting to miss any part of it. He gently massaged her tongue and their tongue battled for dominance. Unknowingly, Yeo Hee wrapped her arms around his neck. Chansung placed his hands at the back of her head to deepen the kiss.

Just when Chansung realised what he was doing, he retreat from the hot kiss.

“I’m really sorry! I’m sorry!” said Chansung while looking down and dare not meet Yeo Hee’s gaze.

Yeo Hee was dumbfounded by his action. When Chansung retreat from the kiss, her lips turn into a frown. She was definitely enjoying it. She was trying to find Chansung’s gaze. But Chansung dare not look up and took his stuff and went out of Yeo Hee’s house.

Yeo Hee’s POV

Seriously? What the hell is wrong with HWANG CHANSUNG! T.T He initiated the kiss, I was enjoying it and he backed off without any particular reason. He is definitely driving me crazy. His kiss was gentle and loving. His lips were soft. He was a good kisser. Gahh, why did he have to stop? Sigh. Does he really hates me?

End of POV

Chansungs’ POV

Her lips were soft. They taste like strawberry. Yumzx. However, I backed off. It was not a right thing to do. It is not that we had any relationship with each other. I don’t want her to feel that I was toying with her feelings. The thing is, I don’t know if I actually love her. Do I? Ahh, this is so frustrating!

End of POV

After that incident, both of them had been avoiding each other’s presence. A week passed by just like that. They do not talk nor interact with each other at all. Easy said, it was awkward among them. The only time that they would be seeing each other would be when they attend their History lecture. However, both of them will sit far apart from each other. It was bad. They do not even know the reason why they are avoiding each other. It was just awkward.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huhuhu~ Sorry, if this chapter is really short as compared to my other chapters. Haha! Idk why but I keep on procrastinating to write a chapter. Haha! I will try to update soon. Chapter 9 is coming soon. Supposingly, I am supposed to study right now for my test on Monday. But heck, I guess I should write. Haha! Chapter 9 might come in a bit! :D

p/s: I know you guys might be expecting a rated chapter but i don't want the character to be such a . Thus, please understand my intention. HAHA! The original chapter 8 was actually a scene. Tell me if you guys want a scene!