They got back together!

Confession~

Hi guys! I'm sorry for not updating my fic. Well, honestly. I don't know if there is even a soul reading it. Therefore that is why I wasn't really updating as much as I used to. If you guys do read my fic, please please pleaaaase do drop me a comment. Cause, my motivation for this story is currently at 25% >.< I lost my motivation. Haha! Do drop a comment please. At least tell me know if you are reading or not! :D Keep on reading (if I do have readers), cause the story is building up. My friend Kim Ji Eun (she told me to include her name) gave me inspiration to write the upcoming chapters! So do look out for the next chapters! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Okay! Let’s go!” said Chansung as the couple went out of the dance studio.

“Are you hungry?” said Chansung as he looked over to Yeo Hee.

“YES!” replied Yeo Hee as she use her palm to rub her tummy.

“Arasso! Let’s go eat then!” said Chansung as he grabbed Yeo Hee hands and intimately entwined their fingers together.

The couple then went over to a restaurant and set their order. While waiting for the food to get ready, Yeo Hee noticed Chansung was staring at her.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” said Yeo Hee.

“I miss you Yeo Hee-ah” said Chansung as he chuckled.

“Ahhh. I see.” said Yeo Hee as she pretend that it was nothing.

“Aren’t you going to say that you miss me too?!” said Chansung as he shook Yeo Hee’s arm lightly.

“Of course I miss you, you fool.” said Yeo Hee as she pinched Chansung’s cheeks.

Soon after, the waiter came with the food. The couple then began eating and occasionally Chansung would peek over to look at Yeo Hee. Yeo Hee would burst out laughing and Chansung would end up laughing too. When they are done, they both decide to walk home. Chansung was holding on to Yeo Hee’s hands tightly, fearing that Yeo Hee would leave him if he were to loosen his grips.

“Yeo Hee, who is the guy?” said Chansung randomly.

“He is Shim Changmin! He is our new dance member and he has experience in dancing. He is really good!” said Yeo Hee as she swung their hands.

“Then why was he holding on to your waist the other day?” said Chansung as he stopped walking.

“He was helping me to do a cartwheel.” Yeo Hee sighed.

“You sure?” said Chansung.

“Yes baby. He was just helping me out. He is a good friend of mine. He was just helping me out. Can you please don’t be jealous?” said Yeo Hee as she showed him a blank face.

“Who said I was envious?” said Chansung as he released Yeo Hee’s hands and walk forward.

Yeo Hee chuckled over Chansung’s reaction. He was too cute. Yeo Hee ran over to Chansung and gave him a back hug.

“You are jealous. Hehe.” said Yeo Hee as she giggled quietly.

“No. I.AM.NOT.JEALOUS.” said Chansung as he pulled Yeo Hee to face him.

“Okay then~” said Yeo Hee as she took her phone out to text someone.

“Who are you texting this late?” said Chansung as he tried to peek over.

“Changmin oppa.” said Yeo Hee as she skips happily away from Chansung.

“Yah! Kim Yeo Hee! You get back here at once!” said Chansung as he tried to take the phone away from Yeo Hee.

“Hehe. Wae? Why are you angry? I thought you said you aren’t jealous?” said Yeo Hee mockingly.

Chansung ignored her answer and successfully snatch Yeo Hee’s phone away. He quickly looked at what Yeo Hee had sent. He gave Yeo Hee a puzzled look. There was nothing sent to Changmin.

“Pabo.” said Yeo Hee as she skids happily.

“I knew that you wouldn’t do that. I knew. I was just playing with you.” said Chansung as he ran over to Yeo Hee.

“Hehe. I love you bunny.” said Chansung as he gave Yeo Hee a peck on the cheek.

“I love you too pabo. Hehe.” said Yeo Hee.

The couple then went home jovially.