Date with Changmin?

Confession~

It was a blissful sunny morning. Yeo Hee woke up and took a hot shower. It was Saturday; therefore she wasn’t rushing for school. She took her time to eat her breakfast and she went to the couch when she was done. Suddenly, she received a text from Changmin.

“Are you free today?” She reads

“Yes, why?”

“I was thinking of asking you out for lunch?”

“Sure!”

“Great! I’ll pick you up at 2PM (LOL) later! See you!”

“See you~” replied Yeo Hee.

Changmin’s POV

YESSSAA! She agreed to go on a lunch with me! I should take this opportunity to get closer with her. I can’t believe that I am able to have lunch with her. Thank god :D

End of POV

At 2pm, Changmin was already outside of Yeo Hee’s house waiting for her. He was dressed in a polo tee and jeans.Yeo Hee was dressed in a simple oversize sweater and a short short.

“You look great!” said Changmin when he saw Yeo Hee coming towards him.

“You too!” said Yeo Hee as she entered Changmin’s car and they went to a restaurant to have their lunch.

As soon as they both arrived they then took orders. While waiting, they started chatting.

“So, how is your boyfriend?” said Changmin randomly.

“Oh, he is fine.”

“I see. Is he a jealous freak?” blurted Changmin randomly again.

“Haha. Honestly, yes. How did you know?” said Yeo Hee as she couldn’t stop smiling due to Changmin’s bluntness.

“It’s because he gave me deathly glare when I get close with you during dance practices. If only stares could kill, I would have died multiple of times already. Haha!” said Changmin.

“Haha! He is like that!” said Yeo Hee.

They were then interrupted by the waiter. They then began eating and chatting. Yeo Hee felt that Changmin was really an easy-going guy. He was easy to talk with and he is funny. Yeo Hee felt closer with him. Changmin on the other hand, was really trying hard to get on the good side of Yeo Hee. He likes her. However, he knew that Yeo Hee is with Chansung. He was just trying his luck. He was jubilant that Yeo Hee wasn’t feeling bored with him during lunch. He was worried that she would feel uncomfortable with him since they did not hang out much besides during dance practices.

“It’s still early! Would you like to accompany me to buy gifts for my mum? Her birthday is coming soon and I’m not so sure on what to get for her.” said Changmin while giving Yeo Hee his puppy eyes.

“Hmmm. I guess I do still have time. Sure! I’ll help you out then.” said Yeo Hee.

They both then start to shop around for Changmin’s mum present. Yeo Hee was diligently finding stuffs which Changmin’s would love. While Yeo Hee was looking over at some jewellery, Changmin ended up staring at her lovingly. Yeo Hee turned to asked him for his opinion when he saw him staring at her.

“Mmm. Changmin, I think this is good.” said Yeo Hee as she looked away from Changmin awkwardly.

“Oh, okay. Will take that then.” said Changmin as he looked away from Yeo Hee and went to the counter to pay for it.

Changmin on the other hand was pacing back and forth in his room wondering why Yeo Hee hasn’t contacted him since morning. He was worried if anything might have happened to her. He then dialled Yeo Hee’s number.

“Baby! What are you doing right now? I miss youuu~” said Chansung.

“Hey there baby. I’m with a friend now. I call you back later?” said Yeo Hee as she then ended the call.

Chansung was frustrated. He missed her. He wanted to see her, although he had seen her yesterday. He then decides that he should just surprise Yeo Hee. He then called one of Yeo Hee’s maid and asked about her where about. He quickly change and went towards the destination.