She's mine.

Confession~

Chansung and Changmin then went to the nearest café to have a talk.

“Firstly, I am sorry that I punched you in the face though I felt that you actually deserved the freaking punch.” said Chansung.

“No, hold on. I am the one who is supposed to be apologetic and remoseful cause I am at fault. I am really sorry for kissing her. Sorry Chansung.” said Changmin.

“I forgive you. I mean, you must have really like Yeo Hee. Don’t you?” said Chansung as he took a sip of his drink.

“Honestly, I do have feelings for her. However, I don’t think that she would ever have the same feeling as I do.” said Changmin.

“Why?” said Chansung.

“Whenever she is with me, she doesn’t act like how she is when she is with you. She seems uncomfortable.” said Changmin.

“I see. It takes me a lot to get here.” said Chansung as he chuckled.

“Haha! Really? She’s so cute!” said Changmin.

“Yah! She’s mine!” said Chansung as he lightly knocked on Changmin’s head.

“Fine! I will leave you alone with her. I wouldn’t try to break you guys up. However, you must promise me one thing.” said Changmin.

“What is it?” replied Chansung.

“If you were to ever hurt her, make her cry or break up with her. She will go to me. ME. Get it? Don’t you dare hurt her! If she were to ever have no one, I will be there for her with open arms.” said Changmin.

“Arasso. That’s great! However, I don’t think she will ever be yours. She loves me a lot and I love her too. Haha!” said Chansung.

“I know, I know. I envy you guys. Please, do not hurt her anymore. You are her everything.” said Changmin.

“Alright! We’re cool then?” said Chansung as he lifted his hands.

“We’re cool.” said Changmin as he shook hands with Chansung.

As if Jae knew that they were done talking, he called Chansung telling them that Yeo Hee is awake and asking them to come over.

Yeo Hee on the other hand was fine. Only that she broke her left arm when she fell and her cheeks were swollen. Jae and Yeo Hee ended up talking while waiting for both morons.

“Yeo Hee, have you made your decision then?” asked Jae.

“What decision?” replied Yeo Hee.

“You know, you might consider …” said Jae.

“Yah! Oppa! I never will break up with Chansung due to a stupid misunderstanding okay! Partly, it was my fault.” said Yeo Hee.

“And why is that so?” replied Jae.

“I told Chan I’m meeting with Raina.” said Yeo Hee.

“Ahh! NO WONDER HE WAS ACTING LIKE A JERK!” said Jae.

“I will apologize to him. I felt so guilty.” said Yeo Hee.

“But, he punched you in the face.” said Jae.

“Not helping Jae. I love him and I knew it was an accident.” said Yeo Hee.

“Haha! I see, people in love. Good for you then.” said Jae as he pat her shoulder.

“Hopefully, he will be part of my fairy tale.” said Yeo Hee.

“Sigh. At least your fairy tale is able to come true anytime soon. I am still …” said Jae.

“Awww. Cheer up oppa! How about this? I will help you out to meet some girls?” said Yeo Hee while her eyes sparkle with excitement.

“WHY NOT?!” said Jae.

Soon later, both morons then came in. They went towards Yeo Hee and bowed.

“We are sorry Yeo Hee. We love you.” said them in unison.

“Haha! I love you too!” said Yeo Hee.

“Yah! You love me more, remember?” said Chansung as he glared at Changmin.

“Haha. Of course!” said Yeo Hee as he opens her arms as if welcoming Chansung over.

“Bunny, I am so sorry. I am really sorry. Please forgive me.” said Chansung as he wept on Yeo Hee’s shoulder.

“Hmmm.” said Yeo Hee as she released Chansung from his embrace.